Raajkumar Aaryyan

India-Forums

Raajkumar Aaryyan
Raajkumar Aaryyan

ridiculous observation :do comment (Page 3)

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jawala

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

rajkumar aryyan is inspired from bhoothnath
nice i never knew that before
and to me too the chantings were looking funny. and now u tell its from begal poetry
they really know to use there creativity

i have posted an article about raajkumar aaryyan inspired by novel raajkumar aaryan is inspired by the work of well kown hindi author -BABU DEVAKI NANDAN KHATRI is a fresh look of early indian fantasy litreature

babu devaki nandan khatri--(1861-1913)was the first author of mystery novels in hindi.he wrote Chandrakanta , chadrakanta santati , kajal ki kothri , narendra-mohini , kusum kumari . virendra veer , gupt godna and Bhootnath

he made a strong contribution to the learning of hindi language by the people of thr time . People were so mermerised by his works CHANDRAKANTA , CHANDRAKANTA SANATI and BHOOTHNATH that they started learning hindi just to be able to read his work

there r six volume of bhoothnath

hey thanks a lot................
missed this topic it seems................
but thanks to u got it..............
it also made hindi popular great ClapClapClap

ur welcome jawala and i m happy that they r get inspired from hindi novel and i think concept is really good

Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

and to me too the chantings were looking funny. and now u tell its from begal poetry

i have posted an article about raajkumar aaryyan inspired by novel raajkumar aaryan is inspired by the work of well kown hindi author -BABU DEVAKI NANDAN KHATRI is a fresh look of early indian fantasy litreature

babu devaki nandan khatri--(1861-1913)was the first author of mystery novels in hindi.he wrote Chandrakanta , chadrakanta santati , kajal ki kothri , narendra-mohini , kusum kumari . virendra veer , gupt godna and Bhootnath

he made a strong contribution to the learning of hindi language by the people of thr time . People were so mermerised by his works CHANDRAKANTA , CHANDRAKANTA SANATI and BHOOTHNATH that they started learning hindi just to be able to read his work

ur welcome jawala and i m happy that they r get inspired from hindi novel and i think concept is really good

yep somthing really different and nice
my many friends love watching it wish they could also join in here.....

BTW
u can call me SmileAanchalSmile
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

BTW

i  was going to ask ur name hi aanchal tell ur frnd to join this forum
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

BTW

ya i too wish this but they dont have internet coinnections at home so they cant.........CryCry

and one came but was so confused with i-f structure that she said she wont ever come hereCryCry

thats why i said abt keeping this place neat and clean
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

BTW

ya i too wish this but they dont have internet coinnections at home so they cant.........CryCry

and one came but was so confused with i-f structure that she said she wont ever come hereCryCry

ra is neat and clean check out dharamveer and prc forum they r so messy
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

BTW

cause look at the no of members in them
yep and we should maintain it
we should also be helping hands to tan
and keep this section clean
and make it the best one
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

BTW

and make it the best one

offcourse we will this is our forum we r visiting RA forum from the 1 day and tan is our frnd so offcourse we will help her out
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

BTW

and make it the best one

offcourse we will this is our forum we r visiting RA forum from the 1 day and tan is our frnd so offcourse we will help her out

me not from day one but after 3 or 4 weeks
but since them i always visit this place first and then anything else

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Raajkumar Aaryyan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index