Raajkumar Aaryyan

India-Forums

Raajkumar Aaryyan
Raajkumar Aaryyan

ridiculous observation :do comment (Page 2)

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

i dont know beganali but i agree with u they r picking bengali poem and stories lets see the creative guyLOL

koi bat nehi, main hoon a, shikha dungi

dekhna this guy, whose 4liner tehy used is such mine of laughter

by the way which part of india are you from and what is your motehr tongue?

i m from north india and my mother tounge is hindi

north or east ko ek anirudhh jo ki hai most probably west se, bandhi rakhe haiBig smile

that is true we r both from different place but we both have common intrest LOLtan just go to tv actor index and then pm the mod of that secion requesting to include anirudh and yami in that index i have already pm them

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

i dont know beganali but i agree with u they r picking bengali poem and stories lets see the creative guyLOL

north or east ko ek anirudhh jo ki hai most probably west se, bandhi rakhe haiBig smile

that is true we r both from different place but we both have common intrest LOLtan just go to tv actor index and then pm the mod of that secion requesting to include anirudh and yami in that index i have already pm them

i did it a long time back

but it seems  we are the only two persons interested in keeping thsi forumalive and tehre is aanchal peepingCry

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

but it seems  we are the only two persons interested in keeping thsi forumalive and tehre is aanchal peepingCry

we should contact some other mods because jayshree the person who handle that index  because they r not reading pm i have checked my outbox
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

then i guess we will have  to contact shree

Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged

???hey i have also send a pm 2 days ago when i was riting my mail to sbs 5th time...... but frm both i have no reply received..............
and i am also trying my best to be active here...........
and dont worry we will get members really soon................

Edited by jawala - 15 May 2008 at 11:17am
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
rajkumar aryyan is inspired from bhoothnath
nice i never knew that before
and to me too the chantings were looking funny. and now u tell its from begal poetry
they really know to use there creativity
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jawala

and to me too the chantings were looking funny. and now u tell its from begal poetry

i have posted an article about raajkumar aaryyan inspired by novel raajkumar aaryan is inspired by the work of well kown hindi author -BABU DEVAKI NANDAN KHATRI is a fresh look of early indian fantasy litreature

babu devaki nandan khatri--(1861-1913)was the first author of mystery novels in hindi.he wrote Chandrakanta , chadrakanta santati , kajal ki kothri , narendra-mohini , kusum kumari . virendra veer , gupt godna and Bhootnath

he made a strong contribution to the learning of hindi language by the people of thr time . People were so mermerised by his works CHANDRAKANTA , CHANDRAKANTA SANATI and BHOOTHNATH that they started learning hindi just to be able to read his work

there r six volume of bhoothnath
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jawala

i have posted an article about raajkumar aaryyan inspired by novel raajkumar aaryan is inspired by the work of well kown hindi author -BABU DEVAKI NANDAN KHATRI is a fresh look of early indian fantasy litreature

babu devaki nandan khatri--(1861-1913)was the first author of mystery novels in hindi.he wrote Chandrakanta , chadrakanta santati , kajal ki kothri , narendra-mohini , kusum kumari . virendra veer , gupt godna and Bhootnath

he made a strong contribution to the learning of hindi language by the people of thr time . People were so mermerised by his works CHANDRAKANTA , CHANDRAKANTA SANATI and BHOOTHNATH that they started learning hindi just to be able to read his work

there r six volume of bhoothnath

hey thanks a lot................
missed this topic it seems................
but thanks to u got it..............
it also made hindi popular great ClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Raajkumar Aaryyan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index