Members Lounge

First Thing When You Go Back

sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I know as most of us live in diffrent country rather than india or pakistan so when you go back to india or pakistan which ever it is what is the first thing you like to do for Ex: eat something u really like, meet sumone u been dieing to see, go somewhere etc.

i like to eat pani puri not to mention from now on i will never do that in first two weeks becz i remember last time i went i ate pani puri in the evening around 5 and than around 8 i had diarehaa ewwwwww

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

I'm going to India in 9 days and the first thing Im going to do it buy a dress LMAO. I love buying Indian clothes though I don't like wearing them.

Yeh kaisa ajeeb shauk hai?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like to buy clothes too but i love to wear more than buy
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL first I will say hi to my nana and nani in Bombay πŸ˜ƒ then meet all the people in my buildin(bombay has buildings, not rarely they have single houses) and then right after i see everyone I go straight outside my building and drink gane ka juice freshly made πŸ˜› then go to gandhi market and eat the pani puri over there hehe πŸ˜‰ and then when the guy comes round to the building shouting 'aloo chat, sev puri, bhel puri' then my mommy gets me the classic bhel puri! πŸ˜› and then the next day my mums drama starts-her and her shopping and bargaining..hey bhagwan! lol
i dont mind shopping for myself but with my mum its a hugee headache! πŸ˜†
I go to Pakistan every year in the summer holidays... I like going round and seeing nice places
Khatti Mithi thumbnail
i'm going in june and i'm definitely going to pig out on parathas!
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loolll,
i went to india last march,
and as soon as i got there, im like "omg i wanna go home".
lol its because its the complete opposite of canada,and it took time to get used to it,
andd ahaha i love pani puris too πŸ˜†,
but styyll, its so dirty, and theres so many bugs,
but when it was time to go home, i was like "nooooo,i wanna stay here!!!"πŸ˜†

Edited by cutiex0 - 15 years ago
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i went to pakistan in 2006 after 3/4 yrs but it looked like 4ever but as soon as i stepped out of the airport it seemed like a whole new world but i just couldnt wait to go and see my grandma/uncles and etc. but it was fun except from the insects and lizards that was the worst part🀒

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like to see my people
then see some movies and buy some stuff
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m already in India..

but if I ever been away 4m India.. i wuld miss Famous vada pav n Pani puri... n Mumbai traffic n crowd 4 sure n spl local train πŸ˜†