Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK’s Reply to Aamir n Amitabh

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Blog about me!

Yesterday, when I met SRK, I asked him to get me the Kolkata Knight Riders' golden helmet for a male friend who wants to give it a place of pride in his study. SRK smiled and promised to get me one signed by the team! While leaving, I warned him that if I didn't get the helmet I'd blog about him. The actor shot back, "Sure, do that. It will make you famous. Most people blog about me and get written about." Ouch! Must hurt, no? Aamir? Amitabh?Clap........Superb one SRK.,.......See folks....Now u cant blame him.....This time he wasnt the one who initiated the mud-splasingBig smileEmbarrassed

Excerpts from another interview -

Amitabh has commented on the low ratings of Paanchvi Pass. Comment.
Yes, I heard about the blog and later, I read it. Mr Bachchan is a huge superstar and normally he  is quite reticent and you don't get to know the views of such people.

It's nice that he's blogging now and one gets to know his thoughts and his views on one's work. But I did not understand the graph on his blog. I don't understand graphs. I don't think most people do. I don't understand TAM, FAM and MAM. I don't keep track of these technical things.LOL  ...Well said...most normal ppl dunno and dont care abt it!LOL

Have you ever thought of blogging?
No, for three reasons. One, when I type, I do so in caps and on the net, that's like screaming. Two, because when I write, I write very long copy. And three, I am a very busy man, I don't have time to write long blogs… also, my colleagues say that they blog because the media writes a lot of things and they want to put their version out there.

So, in short, you end up doing the journalist's job. In my mind, it's very clear I am an actor and not a reporter, so I will do my job, and I will let them do theirs. If they write something that's wrong, I'll abuse that person and say they got their facts wrong. If they get it right, then I'll say 'great, they represented the facts well'LOLLOL

(Btw....To the person with the id -evilgrin....who sent me that nasty pm........I will support srk if i want to.........And u dont have any right to pm me abuses.......I havent reported u now.........But be sure not to send me any such pm'sAngry.......Bcoz,they will directly be passed on to the global mods)

Edited by togepe30 - 14 May 2008 at 2:09pm

Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
LOL but he will come out with more stuf. it's just the beginning..AND THEY SAY WOMEN ARE WORSE..
LOOK AT THESE 60+ AND 40+ MEN LOL
Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
good point srk.. AK AND AB has lots of time on their hands... LOL LOL LOL
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

wow good answer of srks thanks for sharing..sorry about abuse you got god know who these time wasters are Dead

Yeah srk was gr8.....And ppl pming me and abusing me for supporting srk are not gonna get replies....so they better knowLOLLOLLOL...so i thought i'd attach a footnoteLOL

cameroon16 IF-Dazzler
cameroon16
cameroon16

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Amazing SRK is really smart and funny LOL LOL
rahman92 Groupbie
rahman92
rahman92

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
i luv this guy! awesome, allah bless u KING KHAN!
srkangel IF-Dazzler
srkangel
srkangel

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
srk rocks nice reply he didn't even mention names and got his messege across to those certain people. LOL

Go to top