Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

All Members please Read imp note!!!

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys  Hug

Now im not going to waste too much of your time but please take a few minutes out to read this if you can from your busy schedhules please Embarrassed .......

Now days on this forum there is a lot of bashing Ouch bashing of characters, other mebers opinions and even the actors/actresses looks/appearence and thier acting skills ...

Im sure this show is a very important part of our lives it had given us many things and taught us much it has made us laugh cry and smile  but we should at the end of the day realise it is a fictional story even though it can resemble with real life in many points the truth is its a fictional show and not reality...

Many remarks have been made on the characters from Riddhima to Atul....to the other characters guys i agree some of you may not like a particular character or may not like thier personality in the show but bashing them on the forum is not the best thing to do as it leads to members bashing when people dont agree and i along with many other mebers have been noticing this.... and if you want to post your opinions do it in a sensible way so we are not hurting anyone there are a few who go against this  this leads on to many problems for members and the mods (Trins and Sunita Di) ......

Also im sure all of us respect each others views and dont bash them for posting thier views so why has this changed guys? Ouch We should all appreaciate one another and if you dont like a particular topic manbe directly PM that person or the Mods or in extreme cases report the topic...... so they can resolve it

Fianlly personal lives, we are no one to comment on the actors personal lives we adore them and are fans but thats all we can do and should do Big smile saying a particualr actress or actor cant act is sad how would they feel if they visited our forum  as well as thier looks they only wear what the producers give them right?

If you still want a change in the current track or character do what some members are doing Email the creatives or starindya and post your feedback to the creative. Im sure the creatives will listen to thier fans and bring those changes to please us/you! Embarrassed 

See as friends on this froum we are all entitled to post our opinions but maybe we should put a bit of consideration and care towards what we write and post about someone....As there are all types of fans here AR fans who will not like AR bashing AA fans will protest agains thier bashing and these cause problems between mebers we can all sat like a happy family if we take these small things into consideration which can make a huge difference right guys?

This topic is not made to offend any members please do not think im pointing at one meber this is a messgae in general for all members to read Embarrassed!

PS. no hard feeling are meant and hopefully none will be kept sorry if my post has hurt anyone it was definetaly unintentional but sorry Embarrassed !

Will look forward to your response........

Take Care Hug

Love Muskaan

Edited by muskaan_2008 - 14 May 2008 at 1:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ATP2211pribhulil_desi_goddesnirali_shah91

Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
true but i havnt seen any bashing lately (maybe im not paying attention!)

i'm sure everyone's loving the recent episodes! even if shubankar is being a lil 'wierd', the entertainment is still there!
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying yeshh i know this is a general topic Embarrassed
Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
very well written Muskaan. i totally agreeWinksum members start bashing other characters n then the other members start 2 hav arguments over thtConfused

Iram
mannyz_1 Goldie
mannyz_1
mannyz_1

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Clap good going muski!! Wink

maine toh koyi bashing decki nahin yahan phe! LOL agar huyi hain toh plz asia mat karna!! Smile
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Iram for agreeing Embarrassed
Thanks for replying Manu Embarrassed well yeshh lately there has LOL LOL otherwise i would have never posted LOL LOL
Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
agree wid u completely.. Embarrassed
thanks for this Smile
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jasmine for replying and agreeing Tongue

Go to top