•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Another boring episode.

1. Pari calls Dr Saurabh, and he checks Manav and tells her that if Manav doesn't start getting fine, he might die.
2. DP, Dolly and Damyanti are very happy with this news, thinking that if Manav dies, Pari will again be a widow and will go back to her house. (Don't they realize they will not have any money after that?)
3. Chameli teaches Alisha to be good to husband's family as thats the real source of happiness.
4. Alisha learns how to make kaadha from Rangeela for chachaji. She tells shivam to take it and tell that rangeela made it.
5. Singhania calls Pari and starts flirting that they are missing her etc., and if she needs money. Pari says no.
6. She hears a noise, runs up and sees Manav has fallen off the bed and is unconscious.

This show has touched its lowest possible bottom. I dont even want to update such crazy shows,
lol i can understand ur condition. thanks for the update thou
I know it is very painful, but thanx a lot for the update.
thanks

hopefully it will get interesting again soon 😊
i can shoooo understand ur condition!
i used to love this show but now i hve stopped watching it!
they hve spoilt sucha goood show! its sho fustrating!

reallie appriciate ur effort for updaring darl!
thnz alot!
i am saluting ur patience for updating it 👏 👏

thanks a lot 👏
isnt that Dr saurav and OB/gyn so why is he handling Dr manav should not a neurologist/psychiatrist/ pshychologist evaluate him.......come on rajashri guys the serial can be stupid but not senseless... 😡
who are the singhanias 😕...thanx for the update 😃