KIT update for Wed 14th May 08

Posted: 15 years ago

Update

Ayaan plays hide and seek blindfoldd and bumps into Rewa and complains to her for having a crazy wife.

Shanaya calls her Mom Devika and tells her about her game. Devika switches her mobile off so that she can get some peace. Shanaya  is then held from behind by Natasha who wants to know where Ranbir Nanda is and threatens Shanaya that if she doesn't find Ranbir then she will come to kill the Nandas and Shanaya. Shanaya panics. Natasha goes away.

Shanaya tells the Nandas about Natasha while Kanya speaks to Pooja and tells her about Natasha. Pooja tells her parents about it and Pammi goes super hyper mode and says never to mention Natasha while Anand does the same. Malika is given news by the police that they have found Ranbir in a village and are getting ready to get Ranbir.

Shanta tells Kanya about her plan to tie Ranbir, Make his face all black using Kajjal and then put Red Chillies in his eyes to make him suffer to which Kanya is ecstatic. Malika hears the plan and agrees with shanta in what ever she has in store with Ranbir. Shanta tells Kanya ghenda's mother is with me too.

Pammi and Anand come to go with Kanya, to collect Ranbir but Kanya tells Malika she doesn't want her Dad to get another heart attack and faked being upset.

Aditya tells Malika that ever since Ranbir lives with the Godboles he has no class for running away to this village. Some people want to get an autograph of Aditya for getting tomato in his face for acting angry. Shanta and Kanya laugh and make fun of him.

They arrive at the police station and the police inform Malika that Ranbir was on the run for 7 hours before he got caught. They go to the lock up and see Ranbir with his hair covering his face. Shanta shouts and hurls abuse at him. Aditya tells Shanta to use the softly softly approach. Kanya too hurls abuse at him and Malika yells at Ranbir and tells him that you are Ranbir Nanda. The guy looks up and says that he is not Ranbir Nanda but Balvir Ganda.

This episode is a big let down so for me 3/10 and only beacuse of Aditya bhais jokes and Shanaya. No Ranbir so no real jokes again we are left with bad acting by Kanya and Shanta's usual irritating jokes. A little too boring. A miss by me .😭

Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago
I agree with u it become boring they shuld that chang story  now Edited by jaan12 - 15 years ago
KANYA SUCKS!!!AND RANBIR'S MOM OMG!!! NO ONE IS ON HIS SIDE ELSE ADITYA BHAIYA!!! POOR RANBIR😭😭.....TOMORROW IS THIRSDAY I HOPE TO SEE SOMETHING GOOD..... Edited by Feats - 15 years ago

i just can't believe that they can full all this rubbish and crap in a 20 minutes episode 😑 😑

I just we get to see Ranbir tommorrow as its Thursday. Can we not have 1 week without Kanya/Natasha and Shanta and just see how Ranbir interacts with his family. Dimple as the lead is not very strong. Plus Shanta is getting old with the same jokes.
i removed tHIS channel last week. i had sony just bcz of KIT but it wasn't worth to watch it so i had to remove it. but still it hasn't improved.
a whole episode without ranbir ....thanx for the quick update πŸ˜ƒ
tanx 4 da update totally agree wid ya on da rating!!
itw as crap...mostly about kanya and shanta ...unn dono ko tho mehhh uuhhhrr!!!!!!! 😑
thanks for the update.

gee, this show is getting boring 😭
i wonder who this balvir ganda is