Posted: 15 years ago
great SS! continue soon 😊
dilgone4u thumbnail
both parts were good so continue writing more both of u writers.... 👏
KITsweetescape thumbnail
Thank you for reading ?

Hi guys thanx for the comments. Story moving rally slow pls continue anyway you like, here my lil input.

Rankan room- Ran just took a shower and comes out wearing only a towel to get his cloths and is startled by the three musketeers marching full force towards him.

ST- basharem, don't you see there are other ppl in the room too. Ahda nangga chala aya (u came out half naked)

R- oye!! Its my room I'll walk around half naked or full who are u to ask me. Now out of my room. all of u.

All three head for the door

R- not u Kan I need to tlk to my WIFE

Pj- wht the hell do u think of ur self. She won't stay. Come Kan (grabs her by her hand)

R- don't u dare. Or I'll call mom. (then does his cute evil laugh). Then u answer her as to why a wife can't stay with her own husband in the same room.

Pj- she's not ur real wife

R- well according to our marriage certificate she it. According to my mother she is. According to ur parents, including ur father who has a weak heart she is. U can explain it to them all how she isn't my wife. Let me call them all ok?

Pj- no no its ok. Kan u stay right here. If he tries anything just scream we r right outside.

R- good. Kan can u close the door behind them pls.

K- (really nervous now, still not able to get over the image of a wet and hlf naked ran hmmmm she's not the only one lol) ok
R- look at me. Do u hate me soo much u can't even stand to look at me?

K- no its not that I … uff y can't u put some cloths on. Standing around shamelessly.

R- too asay kaho na. my body is too distracting for u (Kan turns blood red). I was just asking u have u seen my blue shirt. I cant seem to find it.

K- ( goes to the closet opens it and stands with her hands on her hips) is on the top shelf where u left it.

R- thanks (comes and reaches over Kan, he is so close she can smell him. His aroma drowns all the her other sense) (he leans over and now is hovering over her shoulder and brings his gorgeous delicious lips soooo clooose to her ear and as he speaks his lips brush against her ears sending shivers down her pin) see u r my wife y else wld u get soo annoyed over a shirt? ( at that moment she cldn't even understand wht he was saying. all she wants to do is hold him and never let go. Right when she was going to give into her desiers Ran's voice brought her back, moving away from her ) u can let ur gang in now, I'll go change in the bathroom. (gives her a wicked sexy smile and leave)

Kan just stood there for five min without moving. It was as if she was in a transe. Even though he was out of the room, she could still smell his body and feel his lips against her ear. She stood there mesmerized as if she was intoxicated in another world.

Ran came out and found Kan still standing there looking into nothing, just a sheepish grin on her face. He smiled and walked over towards her and leaned in and he…..

Sorry for the short update, again feel free to continue anyone. Hopefully I'll add a little more today itself.

Thanks for reading ?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!!!!! 👏 that was soo good! Short but wow! Great!! Write soon!
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it...
pls continue sooon
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar dat was ACE
UPDATE SSSSSSSSSOOOOON!
dilgone4u thumbnail
humm..... that was so beautiful.. that moment was really nicely written.. continue writing more.. can't wait to read more.. that was so sweet.... 👏 👏 i love tis ranbir... since he is making her realize that she loves him with out help of adityabhaiya.. heheh.. well adi is not bad but i want ranbir to be smart... hehehehehehe
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir leaned in and bam!😆
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i thought this update was really sweet and cute.
pleaz keep writing.
and update as soon as possible.
i just wanna know what happens next!!!!
sadlife thumbnail
Thanks for reading ?

Hey guys. Thanx for the reply. Sorry for the late update. But anyone is welcomed to move the story on.

R: he is now standing so close to her, he can feel her breath on him. She still has that dazed look on her face. He so tempted to kiss her, to take her in his arms. To make her his own. And he knew that at that moment she would not resist, but he didn't want her to have any regrets after, he wanted to be with her for eternity and he wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize it. He knew neither of them could be trusted when left alone with each other. He smiled ( the smile that can melt ur heart ) and tucked her wandering hair behind her ear and gave a little peck on her forehead and went to the door to let in the goodbole part.

St: aye anadeee, wht did u do with my child. If u even touched her, I'll cute off ur hands.
The loud commotion brought Kan out of her dream land.

Pj: 1st tell me . why do u want to take Kan with u to swiz?

K: yeah even I was wondering that..

Ran looked at K, when there eyes met all the she recalled every emotion that he aroused in her just a few moments ago and her checks started to colour. She quickly looked away, and decided it was best if she avoided eye contact with him for now. She still couldn't understand wht happened? Wht had changed between them that she cldn't even look at him without feeling this strange sweet sensation being steered up inside her.

R: (to Pj) do u really think that aft everything that u guys put me through I'll go back to ur house and be abused again?? Kya muje pagel kutta ne katta hai kya?

Pj: woo to theek hai but y do u wnt Kan to com with u?

R: mom was going to tell me to take her with me anyway, this way I came off looking good too. ( he starts doing his drama) I'm a very loving caring husband. (Pull kan into his embrace, and looks into her eyes) and I'm madly in love with my wife (gently traces her face with his finger) and want to spend some time with her to clear up all the misunderstanding.
Kan felt like she was floating in the air. It felt so right to be in his arms. She felt complete. His one touch was like pleasant little sparks for her, where every he had touched her his touch left behind a warm sensation. She was yearning for him to carry on like this for the rest of her life. Her heart was racing, she found it so hard to breath, if she had remained in his arms a moment longer she herself wld have taken Ran for a mouth to mouth (lol) (turning to Pj n St) and if u guys keep bugging me, I'll leave her there n u'll never see her again.

Pj: (pulling Kan away from him. ) appne hadde mai rahoo.
(to Kan) whts wrong with u? y r u breathing so heavily?

K: (trying to compose her self) di… wooo… he was holding me so tight …. It was hard for me to breath.

R: really, I barley touched u. anyway. If u guys r done Kan has packing to do, so if u'll kindly excuse us.

Pj: I don't think so.

R: aye Pummy the mummy. Pj doesn't trust me to be alone with Kan. I knw wht I did was wrong, lakin pati patni ke beech me to hota rehata hai.

P: Pj n St they need to be alone right now. Quit bothering them.

R: mummy, hum aaj sham ki fight saye swiz jarehai hai. So we won't be able to come bye late to say goodbye. We'll be back in a ten days. Pls boora nehi manyega.

P: nehi nehi, is mai boora mankeki kya baate hai. Take care of my daughter. Have a safe trip. St n Pj u come with me. We r going home. Take care beta, bye

All three leave from there, leaving Kan and Ran alone.

R: Kanya, pls pack my cloths to I have to go get some imp papers.

K: hmmm, sure

R: k thanx, (he leave the room)

K: ( to her self) wht is wrong with me??? I knw he is good looking, but I knew that when we 1st got married. I tried so to keep a drift between us. It wasn't that hard, even Ran never looked twice at me. But now when ever we r 2ghter I feel his eyes on me. I see something in his eyes for me. Cld it be love? Can Ran really be in love with me? That's not possible. But the way he looks at me, touches me, that gentleness has to be love right? Whatever it is all I knw is that for the next few days I have to be extra careful around him. Keep min contact with Ran as possible. Yeah right like that is possible ten days with that idiot in a foreign country, where I'll knw no one else. God knws whts wrong with that man.

The bags were on top of the closet, Kan looked around for something to climb on to reach them. She spotted a chair dragged it over to the closet all the while mumbling out loud

K: Ran bhi na, kha pack ker do bass. He use his brain, the luggage is on top of the closet wht will I pack in? sand, akkle nehi istamal kerna atta hai.
(all this time Ran was standing by the door listening to this and smiling)

Gets on the chair and as she is pulling on the bag, looses balance fall right into (u guessed it) Ran's arms.

R: miss chipkali, why do u have to do all this? U cld have called and I would have brought them down.

K: (she's totally lost in his eyes) hmmm, its ok … I …. I would have gotten in down.

R: yeah I can see that, abhi too galiya dai raheii thee (u were just cussing at me) abb kya hua??

K: hmmm… kuch nehi

Some one coughs, Kan come out of her dream land and both look towards the door. Its non other than Ayan.
Kan: (notices tht Ran is still carrying her and blushes) Ran put me down. (Ran looks at her like "wht are u talking abt?" then notices he is still carrying her, so puts her dwn with a goofy but adorable smile)

Ay: chachu, if u guys are done romancing, nani was calling u. she wants to go over some papers with u.

R: yeah u go ahead, I'll come in a few minutes. I just have to get a few bags down.

Ay: Ok (and leaves)

R: (gets the bags down and goes close to Kan and says) try not to break anything (leans in closer and whispers) abhi to maine inspection bhi nehi keya (winks and leaves)

K: kya? Yey Ran mujhe bol kar geya hai yea bags ko???

NEXT: TO SWIZ???