India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

ss back 2gether

KITsweetescape Newbie
KITsweetescape
KITsweetescape

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, been waiting for updates in other ff, nothing else to do so thought might as well do this. Feel free to continue or give a sweet ending cause I don have one in mind

It starts after the Nandas find Ranbir and Archita.

M- Malika
K- Kanya
R- Ranbir
A- Archita
AB- Adiya bhia

Ranbir and Archita were sitting in a hotel having lunch. AB, M, K n ST enter the same hotel to have lunch.

R- eww, is this food. Because of Kan look wht all I have to put up with. I swear when I get home I'm going to cancel half of Pooja's show. (poor baby's crying)

M- isn't that Ran's voice?

K- yes mom, I don believe this we'v been searching the whole day and he's sitting here shamelessly with his girlfriend.

M – I'm going to teach him a lesson he'll never forget. (she marches over to there table, up till now she hasn't seen Archie)

Her slap could be heard out in the streets

R- Mom, wht r u doing here (he has his hands on his delicious cheeks)

M- I'm trying to find my son while he runs around with a cheap floo… (she finally sees archi, and her jaw hits the floor)

M- archi beta tum?

A- I… I… I

K- mom, you knw her?

AB- (Ran tu mara, mera nam mut le pls)

A- chachi, Ran app ko sab bata de ga

K- Chachi?

R- Mom, hmmm (thinking wht to do, making those cute faces. decides to tell the truth, well partially)
Ok this is wht happened, first few days at Kan's house were fine and then that chunnu munnu came and well Kan was paying more attention to him than me so I got angry and wanted to some company so because Aditya bhia was busy and archi was in town. I took her out and we bumped into Kan and she thought that archi was my gf and she got mad. Ha aha ha Well it was really funny at that time and I kinda didn't correct her and decided to play along. Somehow Pooja found out that I did it to annoy Kan and threatened to tell you and I got scared and we ran away. (he lets out a deep breath when he finishes telling his story)

K- (is standing there with her mouth wide open, she doesn't know if he's telling them the truth or not)

M- ake number ka ghada ho. Wht was the need to do all this. Do you knw how much u hurt Kan and her parents because of this? Poor girl cldn't stop crying. Now say sorry to her.
R- Kan I'm so sorry. But its very bad that youdon have annnny faith in your husband (makes a sad face and bats his pretty eyes hmmm).

K- whatever, but for wht you put me and my family through I'll never forgive you

M- oh ho, Kan beta, he's apologizing form his heart, forgive him pla. For me.

K- ji mummyji. (to Ran) I forgive you

M- asay nehi. Chalo kiss kerka gela millo.

They hug and Ranbir gives her a peck on her forhead (wish I were her hmmmmm)
K- (whispers) kamrea mea aao ST has a surprise for you. Ran is frightened now and lets out a whimper

M- kya hua?

R- nothing mom, just missed my wife a lot. (he gives one of those gorgeously devilish smiles and says idea)

R- mom, wht happened to our Swaziland project, weren't we supposed to start it this month

M- yeah, I was thinking to send Sidharth next week. Why?

R- I was thinking that maybe I could go tomm. I want to scope the land and check out our competition before we finalize anything.

K- (thinking, so he want to run away and escape from everyone again. Was her born with running shoes? Wht's it to me, one month of freedom) Yes mummiji I think it would be a nice change for him.
R- (so eager to get rid of me, but baby I love you you can't shake me off that easily. I know you love me too. Deep down inside somewhere, right? )

M- OK, if that's wht you want fine with me.

R- mom I want to take Kan with me, I want to clear any misunderstanding that I might have caused. (make his 'I'm so sowwie' face)
K- what? (wht is he up too, maybe he'll take me there and kill me and make it look like an accident or maybe leave me in the foriegen country and I won't be able to come back) (she starts crying like shanaya)

M- wht happened?

ST- (whispers) control ur self we'll think of something, stop crying or we'll all get caught.
K- nothing mummyji, I was just thinking I'm so lucky to get such a sweet and thoughtfull husband.

M- (smile) bilkul beta. I think you shld also go, it'll be good for both of you.

R- (gives his heartbreakingly sweet sweet smile, that make you want to eat him up ) thanks mom you're the best.

They all fill into their car, because of less space Ran and Kan are squished 2gether

M- arya beta, Kan ko godde me bethalena

Ran- (happily) ji mom.

Kan- (makes a face and sits on Ran's lap)

It's a long drive home, within ten min, Kan is snuggled into Ran's arms and is fast asleep with her read on his strong muscular sholders hmmm. ST making a face, Ran is smiling happily and also snuggles up and doses of (poor baby was on the run for three days)

NEXT- WHT WILL HAPPEN IN SWIZERLAND, ANYONE CAN CONTINUE, IF I THINK OF ANY THING THEN I WILL

Thank u for reading ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loverocks!

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
good... i will contiinue if i can
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
wow da was extremely awesome last part sho sweet plz updates it ....continue soon ..

u are new ryt welcum ...and ur a wicked writer!!
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
i loved it....
i think ur a brilll writer
pls continue soon...
sadlife Newbie
sadlife
sadlife

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Thanks for the comments, really don't have any particular story line in my head so wld love any new idea, input and any one cld continue let me try n see where the story goes. Don't get ur hopes up

Still in the car, they are abt an hour away from the Nanda mansion.

Kan- shifts her body slightly to snuggle up closer to Ran, then she feels his beard tickling her forehead. She smiles in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes (facing away from ST, so she doen't see this and thinks Kan is still sleeping) and finds her self tucked into Ran's arms (some ppl are just so lucky). She feels so safe and secure, and in her heart it feels so right to be near him. But her brain keeps reminding her of the contract, and tell her to pull away and sit up straight, but her heart won't let her. In her sleepy condition her heart won. So for abt an hour she lay wake in her husbands arms, just listening to his heart beat and feeling his breath on her skin, and everything seemed right; just perfect.

Ran- he also woke up when Kan moved, he saw her smile in her sleep, open her eyes frown and then smile again and close her eye. It gave him some hope that maybe she too loved him. He had the cutest smile on his face and closed his eyes and let her heart beat guide his all the way to the Nanda's.

ST- all the while she was burning, she muttered all the bad wrds she knew and invented a few new ones. She wanted to rip Kan out of his arms but because of M she cldn't. she told her self she'll make him suffer twice as much then wht she had already planed for him.

They reach the nanda house. M got out first.

ST- oye sand, leave my bachi. How dare u get so close to her. Chance marna to koie tum se sekhaa. (and tries to pull Kan away)

Kan- (she's wide away but dons't want to move just yet, shrugs off ST.) Let me sleep ST pls.

Ran- (makes a face at ST) mujha koie shock nehi hai chipkaly ke sate chipakna ke. Tell her to get off me.

Kan- hearing this is disheartened and gets up, but Ran is still holding her tight by her waist.

Ran- (to ST) ab utroga to hum utraga na (if u get dwn then only we can get down)

ST- haha, rukoo.

Ran- (the min she's out of the car) gives Kan a small kiss and lets her go and gets down.
Rankan have this silly grin on both their faces, only Kan isn't aware of it.

ST- yea pagalo ke tara kyo has rahahoo (why are u grinning like crazy ppl)

Kan- wht? Who is?

ST- u and ur sand.

Kan- ST just forget it. (but makes sure she looks mad when she goes inside the house)

Inside the house

P-pammie
A- anand
Pj- Pooja

P- Mji app agya, is everything ok? Do u have Ran with u?

A when he sees Ran is abt to slap him but sees archi behind him and stops.

A- Mji u brought this girl back too.

BD- archi beta tum? This is Ran's archita (she lol's)

Pj, P n A are just looking at her.

BD- this is Ran's cousin sis. Tu appni behain ko leka bhagga, still laughing.

R- wooo BD, hmmm (then he tells them everything that he told M.)
(To A n P) I'm sorry that because of me u had to go through soo much pain and embarrassment.

P- nhi beta. See I knew my jhamie raja can't do anything wrong. Its all Pj, K n ST's fault. U guys teased poor Ran soo much.

R- no pummy the mummy. I still shldn't have done that. I'm sorry. If u'll excuse me I'll go freshen up.

When Ran left. P yelled at ST, Pj n Kan. While M was trying to defend them. Aft abt 15min she let them go.

The three were walking towards Rankna's room.

Pj- Ran is so chalu, he turned the whole thing around on us.

ST- forget all that we have a bigger problem. (and tells abt the trip to Swiz)

Pj- (thinking, if Ran was serious when he said he loved Kan, then he might try something in swiz) we'll go and tech him a lesson he won't forget.

All three march up to Rankan room to harass Ran.

NEXT- KAN TO THE RESCUE?      Pls continue anyone if u want. Seriously running low on ideas.

Thank you for reading ?
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
tht was gr8 Big smile continue soon

Edited by bindaas_gal - 15 May 2008 at 8:11am
*angel94* Goldie
*angel94*
*angel94*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Great FF