Ghar Ek Sapna

Written Update May 14 India

deshi2007 IF-Dazzler
deshi2007
deshi2007

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

*14th May GES{Ind}Written Update*

In karnik's cabin:

karnik & his friend make a plan against rish...rish comes there & catch kartink's collar...he accuses karnik for bluffing with him...he threats him that he will expose everything in front of midea...all dr. get sscared...jiju comes there & take rish from there...he tells rish it is not perfect time to do that...!!

in the hallway rish looks so angry...jiju tries to comforts him...but rish requests him not to interfere in his work...he could fight alone with them...!!

In karnik's cabin:

three dr.s look so tensed...rastagi tells bhagwan that they have to alert...because om & his s-i-l will do anything...bhagbwan das advices krnik to take a step against rish...but karnik isn't agree with them...he thinks rish couldn't do anything except threating...!!

In the hallway:

om comes to meet with rish...he informs rish that cin is so concerned about him...because he was in anger when he left the house...jiju comforts him that everything is fine...a nurse comes & informs jiju that dr. roshni came from dillhi...she examines trisha...she wants to talk with him...jiju leaves...!!

In trisha's cabin:

dr. roshni checks trisha's file & praises her for her couraging...because she choose her child after knowing that her life is in danger...jiju comes there & listen their conversation...he doesn't like it...he is makeing fun of her...he calls her a psychiatrist...dr. roshni again praises trisha for handling jiju...trisha enjoys them...roshni leaves...!!

In the hallway:

rish meets with roshni...she tells om that he is a proud father...because he has a daughter like trisha...in that time dr. bhagwan das comes with rish's suspension letter...he informs rish that the suspension order will be maintain until his case won't be solve...rish is shocked after listen that...dr. roshni & om r look confused...!!

all employee against the management's decision...they support rish...they start strike...roshni is surprised after watching rish's popularity...karnik & other dr.s come there...karnik warns the employees that if they will support rish they will be suspend...after listen that the employees still support rish...karnik & his friends look so scared because their plan isn't succeed...but rish stops his supporter & request them not to take that kind of decision...because hospital needs them...!!

In rish's house:

rish comes back home...he looks so upset...kakul is with cin...cin ask rish what  happen?...rish informs her about hospital's decision...cin & kakul r shocked...kaku wants to go to hospital...so she leaves...!! 

In trisha's cabin:

trisha also feels bad for rish...she shares her feelings with roshni...roshni ask how did she know about it?...trisha informs her that she listen jiju *& om's conversation...roshni advices her not to think about it because she has to be relax...!!

In the hall way:

jiju is so upset about rish...he tells om that he doesn't want to treat trisha in that hospital...kakul & om try to comforts him...but jiju doesn't ready to listen to them...roshni comes there & disagree with jiju...she requests jiju not to take this kind of decision...because this hospital is the best for trisha...jiju agrees with her...!!

In amar's house:

bunty is with his dadaji...he wants to go back home...but amar tells him that his parents r busy...uttara comes there & accuses amar for taking bunty here...she advices amar to call cin & tell her to take bunty back...because rish's problem was solved...amar tries to stop her...but uttara doesn't stop...bunty listen uttara's words...he accuses uttara for hating his mom...he starts crying...he tells his dadaji that he will never come in that house because his dadi hates her mom a lot...& the episode end...!!

The End

***!!!***

Note: hospital management suspend rish...a new comer enters in GES family...dr. roshni...who comes to treat trisha...i enjoyed her conversation with jiju...i feel bad for bunty...he knew that uttara hated his mom...!!...that's it  for 2day...so enjoy...& plz press THANK U button...!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by deshi2007 - 14 May 2008 at 12:43pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

happyman30webkapJaanu80sia2004desaimansis2rheadpatel74aranayanianushkhaloop118RiaPatelsamina76Sadaf_khan123456rs***Anu***bhavikadhianmhilafittysumu87val0822coolgirl7FarhanasKatrina82jas_minechoudhary.adaddysgirl786Mommytobewaterlily_126anna44pksanam-Jwalamukhi-

samia_ch Groupbie
samia_ch
samia_ch

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks. is dr. roshni pretty? i mean wil she look nice with jiju
deshi2007 IF-Dazzler
deshi2007
deshi2007

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samia_ch

thanks. is dr. roshni pretty? i mean wil she look nice with jiju

for jiju trisha is perfect...i think...because she is prettier than roshni...it is my opinion...i don't know what do u think???Confused

Edited by deshi2007 - 14 May 2008 at 2:56pm
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Natasha finally entered, loved her entry and her sweetnessClap
She looks good...so another Rish based epi
These hospital management naa...disgustingDead
My pooor buntyCry UttraaaaaaAngry
Thanks MeghaClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top