Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(FF-What If) Updt.*part b.*pg.127 (Page 55)

chaitra86 IF-Dazzler
chaitra86
chaitra86

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
aaaahhhh it was chooo cuteeee Embarrassed .. I loved it Embarrassed
Clap Clap

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged

UPDATE TIME…

1stly I would like to thank all of you for helping me throughout and giving me suggestion whenever I needed them…..

WHAT IF A-R GO ON A DATE…..

Here I go [part c.]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

RECAP : Armaan narrates the plan to riddhima….anjali is not going because of her night duty….Atul , Rahul , Muskaan reach the disco while Rahul says that Armaan-Riddhima will follow as they have some other work left…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Atul , Rahul , Muskaan were waiting outside the disco thek…They were standing for an hour or so….

Ra : Guys , I think Dr.keerti might have stopped them…..I think we should go inside…they will come…

M : Oye…tu chup chap khada nahi rehe sakta kya??....Manle agar hum andar chale gaye …to wo hamara bahar wait karte rahenge…aur phit ghar chale gayenge….

Ra [to himself] : wo dono to aane nahi wale…..mere pair [legs] kyun dukha rahe ho???

M : kya bola???

R : Ku….ku….kuch nahi….mein to bas ye bol raha tha ki…

[Muskaan interrupts ]

M : chup ho ja…jab dekho tab bolta hi reheat hain….Kabhi kuch soch bhi liya kar…

Atul is really annoyed by their fights and says : bas karo tum dono…jab dekho tab ladte rehete ho…..ek to anjali nahi hain…..aur pata nahi ye Armaan-Riddhima kaha hian…..

M : mein ek kaam karti hun…armaan ko call karke puch leti hun….

As soon as she takes out her cell Rahul snatches the cell from her…

M : oye….kya kar raha hian???

Ra [not realizing what he's saying] : kyun dono ko disturb kar rahi hian???....chain nahi hian kya???

M & At [confused + shocked] : Disturb…???

Ra [trying to cover up] : mera matlab hain ki agar dr.keerti ne unko kaam diyahoga to wo disturb ho gayenge…aur agar dr.keerti ko pata chala ki unke paas kaam ke time cell hian to wo to marenge hi…sath mein apan bhi mar jayenge….

M : Baat to sahi hian….lekin ab kya kare???....we have been standing here for a hour and half….ek kaam karte hain..vaapas ghar chale jaate hian…because I don't think ki wo log ab aayenge…

At & Ra : okk…

Atul is really "sentimenatlly hurt"...he sings the song : DOST DOST NAA RAHA...

And they leave…

NOW LETS C WAT IS HAPPENING WITH A-R

When Atul , Rahul & muskaan left for the party….Riddhima came to the locker room….she was keeping her labcoat when suddenly someone caught her by her waist…..It was Armaan…

R : Aaaarrrrmmmmaaaannnn…!!!...Kya kar rahe ho??...ye hospital hain……

A : to..???...

R : agar hame kisi ne dekh liya then problem create ho jayegi….& vasei bhi we are getting late….phir mujhe ghar bhi to jaana hain….

A : arre haan….mein to tumhe kuch den hi bhul gaya…

R [really exited] : Kya??

Armaan went to his locker and took our a box & gave it to riddhima….when she opened it…there was a really beautiful anarkali suit in it….

A : tum ise pehen ke mere saath chalna…I am waiting for you in the car…

R : Thik hian…

Then armaan went towards the door…while going out he gave riddhima a flying kiss…she blushed….

After some time riddhima wore the dress and proceeded towards the car….when she reached there she wasn't able to find Armaan anywhere….

R : ye armaan kaha chala gaya??

Suddenly someone came from her back and covered her eyes with a piece of cloth….she was shocked….but when the person touched her delicate and soft cheeks she understood who he was…

R : Aaaarrrrmmmaaaannn…!!!....ye kya kar rahe ho??

A : kuch nahi…tumhare liye ek surprise hain…

R : ek aur surprice…???

A : haan….

R : to batao…

A : itni jaldi kya hain??...bata dunga…!!!!...

Then armaan made Riddhima sit in the car and they drove off to a place away from the city pollution and noise….Riddhima could hear the sound of waves and she was really exited to know her surprise….she could smell the fregrence  of

When they reached the destination….armaan removed the cloth from riddhima's eyes and said…

A : ab tum apni khubsoorat aankhe khol sakti ho…

Riddhima blushed and opened her eyes….She was standing in from of a big house…just like the types she used to see in her dreams…

A : kaisa laga mera surprise??

R [was confused] : ye kya hain???

A : ghar…..

R : mera matlab kiska ghar..??

A : HAMARA GHAR…..Dr.armaan malik & Dr.riddhima Armaan malik ka "home sweet home"….

R : blushed when he heard Dr.riddhima armaan malik…..then she turned aound….and saw a beautiful sea right in front of her…..she closed her eyes to feel the freshness in the atmosphere…the wind appeared to kiss her soft cheeks…..It was the type of house she had always dreamt of….Riddhima became really emotional…she hadtears in her eyes and she looked at her "going to be house" really lovingly….

A : ab chale??

R : haan chalo…

Armaan bowed a bit and said : 1st you mam…Riddhima blushed and proceeded….

As soon as she opened the door "it was raining roses"….The whole house was lit with candles and there were petals of roses all over the place….Riddhima became more emotional…..

R : ye sab tumne kiya hain??

Armaan nodded….

Riddhima hugged him really passionately….she was really happy to see what had armaan done for her….it was the best day of her life….even Armaan hold her by her waist….a tear from the corner of her eyes fell on Armaan's arm….

A [shocked + confused] : Riddhima….tum ro kyun rahi ho???..ye sab tumhe pasand nahi aaya???

R : nahi armaan mujhe ye sa bahut accha laga….

A : to phir..??

R : armaan…aaj tak mere liye kabhi bhi kisi ne aaisa nahi kiya….Thanks a lot…!!!!!

A : arre koi problem nahi hain….mein to ye nahut bar kar chukka hun…Reena , Teena , Tanya , Rakshita , Urmila….aur bhi bahut saare naam hian….bolte bolte puri raat nikal jayegi….!!!

R : aaaarrrrmmmmmaaaannnn…!!!!....and she hit him really hard on his chest…

A : oooooouuuuuuccchhh….!!!

R : kya hua??...bahut zor se lag gaye???

A : pehele to marti ho..aur phir malam [adhesive] lagati ho…..mujhe bahut tez bhook lag raghi hain….chale??

R : chalo….'

But suddenly riddhima lost her balance and tripped off….but luckily armaan hold her…[just like always]…!!!...The shared some romantic glances…both were in the world of their own…….and then armaan came out of the dream world….

A : riddhima..plz khadi ho u are stepping on my leg…

R [came out of her dream world] : ooopss..!!...sorry..!!...[really innocently..]

Armaan's anger vanished when he saw that really innocent smile which made her different from others….the smile for which he lived…and if that smile was gone..he wuld die a 100 deaths….Armaan was again lost……

R : armmaaaaannn…chalee..!!!

A : h…ha..haa…haan chalo chalo…

And they proceeded towards the table….it was decorated with floweres…it had a glod plated candle stand in the center….

The flame of the candle had a really different kind of brightness all over the place…and when the rays of light fell on riddhima's face..it glowed even more….she looked just like an angel…!!!!....

A : welcome to "Armaan's restaurant"….aap kya khana pasand karegi madam….[acting like a waiter]

R : hmm…apke yaha kya kay milta hian??

A : jo aap chahe madam…Indian , Italian , Mexican , Chinese [he knew that Chinese was riddhima's favorite…although he hated it…]

R : hmm…so aapke yaha ke khane ki specialty kya hian???

A : hamare yaha ki specialty hain ye….And he kissed riddhima on her cheeks…

R [blushed] : mera matlab tha kane mein…

A : kane mein Chinese….

R : gr8 to lets it Chinese…

A [took a pen and notepad out-just like a waiter] : to madam ….what would you like to eat in Chinese…

R : anything u have…

A : ok….He put the pen & pad in and clapped thrice…some kids came with the Chinese items [armaan knew that riddhima would choose Chinese only…so he ordered only Chinese dishes…]

Riddhima looked at the kids really innocently….the kept the dishes on the table and riddhima started playing with all of the kids….she had almost become a kid herself….Armaan was staring her continuously and was lost in his own world…

R : armaan…armaan…waving her hand in front of his face….. armaan came out of his dream world….

A : ha..haa..haaan bolo…and he saw that all the kids are gone

R : kaha kho gaye the armaan….

A : ka..kah…kahin nahi….wo bacche kaha gaye??

R : unhone kaha ki unko parai karne jana tha….isliye wo chale gaye….ab dinner kare…

A : sure….

After having their dinner it was the time to drop riddhima home….

A : please riddhima thodi der aur ruk jao…

R : I am sorry armaan mein nahi ruk sakti….mujhe jana parega..nani pareshaan ho rahi hongi…aur agar di mujhse pehele ghar pahuch gaye to bahut problem ho jaegi…

A : this hain [smiled sarcastically]

R : lekin armaan….mujhe ye shaam hamesha yaad rahegi….this was the best day of my life….Thanks a lot…!!!..

Armaan and riddhima hugged each other passionately….after 5mins they broke from their hug and armaan droped riddhima home….when she was about to enter her house she gave a flying kiss to armaan…

A : oye hoye….!!!!!

I am really sorry for the delay...!!!!..

Hope u like it...!!..

Plz do comment / Critisise...!!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Note : really sorry for spelling and gramatical errors..!!

-Riddhima..Big smileBig smile

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Friendz I have a humbel requst to all of u..!!!..

I am getting less comments...plz all the silent readers....do comment...

I hope that after this part...atleast I get 10-15 pages coverd up....

Plz friendz...dnt let me down..!!!..

Thanx a lott..!!!

-Riddhima...Big smileBig smile

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

very nice part riddhimaClap

rahul cupid interesting

aww....Thanx a lott sweety..!!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarwa

AWSOME PARI RIDHII.. update soon

Tahnx a lott zarwa di..!!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rakshi_sweety

Hey niks... Kool part yaar... plzz do continue soon...
Rakshita

Thanx a lott dear..!!..I am glad u liekd it..!!..Big smileBig smile

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pal_279

hey(sorry dnt kno ur name)

awesome part..... Clap eagerly waitin for d plan nd the DATE....

thnx for askin ur frnd 2 pm.....Big smile nd all d best for ur test....

Hy pal...u can call me riddhima...n tahnx alott..!!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yachna

hey ridz awesom update yaar Thanx a lott yachu..!!!..........truly lvd it...........hmmmmmmmmm armaan ws planning 2 go out wth his lady lv gud vryyyy gud Thanx again............bt poor atul heard evrythng nd shuru hone se pehle hi band baja di plan ki ................... LOLLOLbut everything's still 5n..!!!  wow yaar ab sab chalenge bt rahoooool understng nd tll him wow he so sweeeeeeeeet Tahnkuuuu..!!!!..............yaar wow superb yaar..................lts see wht happn.............its ok i'll wait fr tom.................
lvd it.........................how romantic na thy only AR nd no 1 wow .........choooooooooooooo chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...................
cont sooooooooooon
thnks fr d pm Tahnx a tonn..!!!!...Big smileBig smile
luv yachuBig smileLove riddhima...!!!

aww yachu..!!..jst loved ur comment thanx a tonn..!!..hope u like my new update as well..!!!..WinkWink

Go to top