Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(FF-What If) Updt.*part b.*pg.127 (Page 26)

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Hello freindz...

2dy I am going 2 update my ff..!!...But I am not sure that how will it b this time...

Its coz this week wen I watched the episodes I found dem gud and even they ended it very suspiciously...!!..but Mnay FF's wuld ahve been ritten on that story..!!..So I have decided that I wuld takeup sumthing else...

Well it was quite difficult for me...but I hope that I am able 2 achive wat I am trying...

This time I am going 2 add a new charectoer.....Its only for this time...!!!....

Here name is Sunaina.....she's Armaan and Rahul's collage freind...

She's tall...around 5'7.....really fair....wear mini skirts...really sexy....whole collage was flat on her....but she loved Armaan a  lott like all the other collage girls....& even Armaan used 2 flirt wid her...

She went 2 b'come a model....after doing her MBBS.....and now she has settled in mumbai...where she see's Armaan 1ns agian...den she gets 2 no that he's wrking in sanjeevni...she goes 2 meet Armaan in sangeevni..!!...and den we will c wat hppens next...!!!

EDIT : Friendz I am really sorry...!!..but I jst heard d news taht shilpa is finally leaving...& I am in a gr8 shock....I am really sry...but I dnt think I will b able 2 update my ff 2dy...!!...I am really sorry for the delay...!!..If I fell like den I will update it...but its kinda difficult....

Lets hope for the bst..!!!!

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 24 May 2008 at 3:56am

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Hello friendz...

It was really tough for me 2 rite an ff this time....it is a gr8 shock for all of us that shilpa is leaving...but den I thought that its life..and changes are always dere...plus we shuld atleast give d "new riddhima" a chance....so I thought that I wont b depressed so I decided 2 rite di ff...Big smileEmbarrassed

And dis time also I wuld like 2 thak rakshu [rakshita] for inspiring me to rite a ff and for giving me this brilliant idea SmileBig smileEmbarrassed

Update time...!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF RIDZ TELL EVRY1 ABOUT ARMAAN AND HERSELF

INTRODUCTION :

Hy freinedz....well dis time...I am not linking the story 2 any promo or anything....its a fresh new story and it will b devided in to parts as its gonno b really tough 2 rite it in 1 prt itself....and I have introduced a new charecter "sunaina" [her details are in the previous post of mine].....In this story we will c how ridz is jeleous of A getting close 2 another girl...and she makes a big disicion...disicion 2 confess their love in frm of every1....so lets start off and c how will ridz confess in frnt of every1 that AR love each other...will she b able 2 make it or not????

HERE I GO..!!..[part a.]

Armaan and Riddhima are really happy 2 b together....but as Riddhima was freindly wid other boys as well [who other den rahul]......Armaan was quite jeleous....and always tried 2 avoid dere talks xcept for wrk..!!!

But 1 day.....sunaina....Armaan's collage freind and her x-GF as well, came 2 sanjeevni...!!!

At that time he was wid riddhima....dey were kinda "trying" 2 share sum close moments...Suddeny a voice echoed across the hall way...

S [Sunaina] : Armaannnnnnnnn...!!!

Hearing the sound AR parted as every1 present there was watching him....

Suddenly a girl in mini skirts came in....all the boys were staring at her as if she was "HOOR KI PARI" or wat.....

A [All 2 himself]:OMG..!!...ye yaha pe kya kar rahi hian???

He didnt want Ridz 2 no about dem....or else she wuld b really angry...!!!

R:Ye kaun hian???

A:ye meri collgae GF....[and suddenly bites is toung]...aamm...ammm....friend hain....!!...

S:Oh!!...so there u are..!!..still so handsome...still so charming..!!..[she was a total talkie...jst like muskaan....]

seeing riddhima wid Armaan...she jst started off wid her stories of collage days...d time A and S were freindz...den dey became BF-GF....

S:Hi...I am sunaina..I am armaan's collage freindz..oops I mean GirlFriend....!!...We were 2gether for soo many years in the collage...but den I went...!!..and now we are meeting after sooo long..!!!..and she hugged Armaan passionately...

R wen heard d wrd "GF"...she was filled with tears in her eyes..and Armaan noticed it....

A:Arre chalo sunaina...mein tumhe rahul se milata hun..!!

S:Arre pehele inse to intro. karao...maine inhe puri ramayan suna di..aur inhone kuch kaha bhi nahi...

A:Ye Dr.Riddhima hain...meri saath sanjeevni mein kaam karti hian....ab chalo...

And he pulled her hard....so taht she does not utter another wrd.....On the other hand ridz is all in tears.....but thnks..

R:Maine kyun pareshaan ho rahi hun...I no Armaan mujhe nahi chodega...& uski zindgi mein to bahut saari ladkiya aai hongi...and wo bhi mujhse zayada beautiful.....after all he's so chanrimg....she's trying 2 make up her mind but is failed.....she thinks that she will talk 2 armaan bout it directly...!!!...

>>In the general ward...

Sunaina...is really xited 2 meet rahul as well..as all the 3 were really gud frteidnz in the collage..!!

S:Rahooollll [the voice echoed in the whole rrooom an all the patients start watching at her....seeing here...they all were really in a shock..she was really beautiful...]...

Dr.Keerti was jst passing by..she saw sunaina...and was annoyed on Dr.Armaan as she was wid her that time..

Dr. K:ye kya ho raha hain Dr.Armaan....aap apne duty hours mein apne relatives se nahi mil sakte....Apni freind ko samjha dijiye...ye galti dobara nahi honi chahiye...

A:Ji....Dr. Keerti..and he pulls her 2wards the cafeteria...and even asks rahul 2 cum dere only...

>>In cafeteria...

R:arre sunaina..tum yaha..kaise...[he was really happy 2 c her....as he had a crush o her in the collage days...]

S:Bas aise hi...den she told d whole story..how she saw ammy and den she enquired about him and stuff...

A:Chalo ab hamein duty pe jana hian....[trying 2 get rid of her..as he was all tensed watever happend in frnt of her...]

>>In the fire escape [after dere duties were over AR met dere]...

A:Aaj subha jo bhi hua uske liye I am so sry Riddhima...She was jst a TP for me in the collage...but she took r relationship quite seriously...plz forgive me...!!!

R:Koi baat nahi Armaan...maine smajh sakti hun..tumhari life mein mere pehele au bhi bahut ladkiyan aai hongi...Its ok...!!....

A:Thanx a lott..and kissed her on her forhead.....

Ra[enters suddenly] :Ooops..!!...sorry mien thodi der mein aata hun...

seeing Rahul entering...riddhima pushed Armaan away as dey were really close...and put her eyes down of shyness...

A:better.....!!!..[he was really annoyed that R came 2 disturb dem...and 2 brk off the magical moment]..

R:Arre koi baat nahi Rahul....bolo kya kaam tha...

Ra:Kuch nahi riddhima,....mein soch raha tha ki agar aap free hain to coffee pene chale...

A:Nahi vo free nahi hain...

R:Armaaannnnn...!!...haan rahul mein free hun..chalo...

Armaan was really annoyed of her..!!!....and even wid rahul..and decided that he will tech ridz a lesson....

>>Next day in the morning...

Wen ridhdima entered Armaan was talking on the phone wid sum1...

A:haan jaan...aaj I am totally free...cum on..!!!

Riddhima thought that aaj to uska aur Armaan ka movie ka plan tha...den....she was puzzeled that whome is he talking 2...!!!..

A:Okk...bye...chao...

R:Kisese baat kar rahe the armaan...

A:kisi se nahi.....[he was kinda ignoring him....]

R:Okkk....[in a really puzzeled manner]...

Everybody came in....and said Hiii 2 each other...

well freindz that's all for 2dy..I will update its 2nd part morrow...coz its really big..and I gtg sumwhere....so chao....saiyonara....byeeeee...tc..cya.....

Hope u like it...!!..

Plz do comment / Critisise...!!..Embarrassed

Note : really sorry for spelling and gramatical errors..!!

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 25 May 2008 at 3:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4life

123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hey amazin updte
once again really nce
ooo lkin da chge in story line aswel
y day way r u gona keep ridz as shilpa
or sukrati coz id really lke it to sty da same
an cin as u follow lke da story line pof dmg sort of
i was jsu wundring bt amazin updte
continue sooon
luv niz
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet-niz

hey amazin updte
once again really nce
ooo lkin da chge in story line aswel
y day way r u gona keep ridz as shilpa
or sukrati coz id really lke it to sty da same
an cin as u follow lke da story line pof dmg sort of
i was jsu wundring bt amazin updte
continue sooon
luv niz

aww...Thxna a lott..!!..I really apprirtiate it..!!!..SmileEmbarrassed

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Amazing..... Ridheema glad that shilpa isnt chanhed in ur ff!LOL
perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Nyc part!
I lieked da concept....very cute!

Marisha
Kanika05 IF-Rockerz
Kanika05
Kanika05

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged

That was very cute Riddhima di!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..AR getting jealousLOLLOL..

Sunaina!!>...LOLConfused..She is the same as Sonia was in Rahul's lyf before when he was a geek!LOLLOL...Ryt??Confused

Will be waiting for the next part!Big smile..Continue soonWink

Thanx for the Pm!..

Love KanuHeart

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanober88

Amazing..... Ridheema glad that shilpa isnt chanhed in ur ff!LOL

well di...dnt worry..she mite b leaving d show...but no1 can replace her in our ff's..!!!..Big smileWink

Go to top