I Relii Enjoyeddd It!!!
Continuee Plzzzz!
πŸ‘

Aaaawwwwwwww.....!!..Thanx a toon dear..!!..will update it soon...!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Catwoman

please add ur FF to the DMG Media centre thread so gagan can update the main page..

Please add title and link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=793563

Love Kat

kk....Thanx...!!

-Rakshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dis part was better than tat yaar...dis past was very sweet..
plzz do continue.. loved ur part...
Rakshita
-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakshi_sweety

Hey dis part was better than tat yaar...dis past was very sweet..
plzz do continue.. loved ur part...
Rakshita

Thanx a lott dera..>!!>..hopefully if my modd is 5n after listening 2 the horiible news I will update it 2dy itself...!!...

-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanaddict

plz continue soon!

Hello freindz...

I was thinking about updating my ff 2dy as I am free frm my xams now...and I even had a story in my mind...

I was really joyed 2 c d new promo of DMG...!!...And was jst about 2 cum 2 update my ff wen I heard the horrible news that shilpa was leaving the show...😭😭😭

I am really ad and not at all in a mood 2 update my ff 2dy...πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Plz forgive me guys..m really sorry..I will try my best 2 update it 2 dy...!!😭

I have a news for u...

I have started a new petition in which all the fans of shilpa are requsted 2 sign in....I really wish she cums bak...

Here is the link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947328&T PN=1&#16328234

Lets hope for the bst guys...n m really sorry...!!..😭😭

-Niky- thumbnail

Hello friendz...

It was really tought for me 2 rite an ff this time...but den I thought that these are the only moments of rememberence of shilpa in the role of Riddhima..so I have decided 2 update my ff

And dis time also I wuld like 2 thak certain ppl....1st rakshu [raksita] for inspiring me to rite a ff and for giving me tis brilliant idea...and secondly 2 prernawaghray
 for telling me my mistake so that I culd improvise it...!!..

Update time...!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN JST AFTER THE CONFESSION??

INTRODUCTION :

As we all saw in the new promo of DMG...[launched on 20th may'08] that riddhima and armaan are comming closer again..!!..So I thought wat will happen jst after the confession....lets c...

HERE I GO..!!

Riddhima and Armaan confess that they love each other....Riddhima was in tears and armaan was like dying wen he saw her in tears....

R : pata nahi mujhse itni badi bhul kaise ho gaye Armaan...I am really sorry I hurted u soo much...

A : Koi baat nahi riddhima...galti to insaan se hi hoti hian na...!!...kya mujhse pyar karna itni badi galti hian ki tumhare aasun nikal aaye...[trying 2 tease her...so that she laughs...!!]

R : As sooon as she heard dis..she became more emmotional...and said...nahi armaan...tumse pyar karna to mere liye duniya ki sabse badi khushi hian.....

[In the background d song Aasmani rang ho is playing]...

A : Chalo Riddhima ab rona band karo..and lets go 2 our rooms....

A-R proceed...

As soon as the enter the room Armaan locks the door frm Inside so that no one culd disturb them....

R [Really shy....putting her eyes down she said] : Ye kya kar rahe ho Armaan...

These wrds had so much innocene in them that Armaan culdnt stop luking at her....and he was really really happy 2 c that they were 1 again...

He went near 2 her...Riddhima also move backwards....to hide her shyness...she wanted 2 go near him but was really shy...!!

Armaan went more closer 2 her....he holded her hands and said : Promise me u wont go far frm me again...!!...Plz promise me...

R : I promise u armaan...!!...and now even she culdnt control herself any more...she kissed Armaan on his cheeks...and then bit her ears in order 2 tease him...

Then she pull her hands frm his ..and start running off....Armaan ran behind her in order 2 catch her but was failing evrytime...Finally he caught his hand...and said...

A : Ye bandhan itni aasani se nahi tut sakta riddhima....And he pulls her towards him....And then even he kisses her cheeks...and neck.....

Riddhima tries 2 get rid of his hold but this time Armaan had holded her really tightly...because he didnt want her 2 let go off her frm his life 1ns agian...

He had a really strange feeling and a frigtning feeling that if he lost her again then he wuld die...!!

Ridhdima understood it...and tried 2 make him realise that it wuld never happen agian...

R [in a serious tone] : Armaan..mein janti hun tumhare dimag mein kya chal raha hain...

A : Kya??

R : Dnt worry Armaan hum ab kabhi bhi alag nahi honge...

A : Thanx ridhdima....Chalo ab so jao..its really late now....

He picks her up in his hands and takes her 2 the bed...he unfold her blanket and make her confortable...

Then he proceeds towards the door...

R : Kaha ja rahe ho Armaan...??

A : Bahar....

R : Kyun ??

A : Riddhima....mein tumhare saath nahi so sakta....I no u will feel really uncomfortable...

Riddhima gets up frm her bed...she's really angry on Armaan and says...

R : Tum eisa kyu kehe rahe ho Armaan...hum ek doosre se pyar kartein hian..Aur tumhara mujh par pura haq hain....

Armaan listening 2 this is in tears....He says : Achaa thik hian...I will sleep there...

And he poins towards the sofa...

R : Nahi Armaan...tum mere saath bed pe sooge...!!....I dnt no..!!...And she pulls him towards the bed.....and puts him on the bed wid a jerk....she is unable 2 balance her body and even she falls on the bed on top of him....den they look into each other eyes and they c there faces in others eyes.....Both of them are really happy 2 b together....suddenly Armaan cums out of the dream land and says : Riddhima plz utho...varna mein dub jaunga...!!..and gigles a bit..!!

R : A A R R M M A A N N..!!..

A : Haan Ridhdima...!!

R : eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr...!!

Hope u like it...!!..

Plz do comment / Critisise...!!..😳

Note : really sorry for spelling and gramatical errors..!!

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 15 years ago
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yay! I am the first!πŸ˜†

Awwww!...That was soo cute 😳 😳 !...I wished it could happen! πŸ˜‰

Loved it truly..! 😳 😳

Continue soon πŸ˜‰
Love Kanu❀️

Edited by *K@nik@* - 15 years ago
-Niky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *K@nik@*

Yay! I am the first!πŸ˜†

Awwww!...That was soo cute 😳 😳 !...I wished it could happen! πŸ˜‰

Loved it truly..! 😳 😳

Continue soon πŸ˜‰
Love Kanu❀️

Aww..!!..Thanx a lott di..!!...

yachna thumbnail
hey wow yaar it ws vryyyyyyy romantic nd cute prt yaar wow now evrythng is cleard so happpppppy yaar nd wow understndng hai too gooooooooooood soooooooo romantic prt yaar nd in middle little emotional bt frgt it i lvd it all of it jst tooooooooooo gooooooooooood............bth fall armaan ka main dab jaunga he fnnnnnnnny.........
cont sooooooon
luv yachu πŸ˜ƒ