Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello friendz...

It was really tough for me 2 rite an ff this time....it is a gr8 shock for all of us that shilpa is leaving...but den I thought that its life..and changes are always dere...plus we shuld atleast give d "new riddhima" a chance....so I thought that I wont b depressed so I decided 2 rite di ff...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

And dis time also I wuld like 2 thak rakshu [rakshita] for inspiring me to rite a ff and for giving me this brilliant idea πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Update time...!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF RIDZ TELL EVRY1 ABOUT ARMAAN AND HERSELF

INTRODUCTION :

Hy freinedz....well dis time...I am not linking the story 2 any promo or anything....its a fresh new story and it will b devided in to parts as its gonno b really tough 2 rite it in 1 prt itself....and I have introduced a new charecter "sunaina" [her details are in the previous post of mine].....In this story we will c how ridz is jeleous of A getting close 2 another girl...and she makes a big disicion...disicion 2 confess their love in frm of every1....so lets start off and c how will ridz confess in frnt of every1 that AR love each other...will she b able 2 make it or not????

HERE I GO..!!..[part a.]

Armaan and Riddhima are really happy 2 b together....but as Riddhima was freindly wid other boys as well [who other den rahul]......Armaan was quite jeleous....and always tried 2 avoid dere talks xcept for wrk..!!!

But 1 day.....sunaina....Armaan's collage freind and her x-GF as well, came 2 sanjeevni...!!!

At that time he was wid riddhima....dey were kinda "trying" 2 share sum close moments...Suddeny a voice echoed across the hall way...

S [Sunaina] : Armaannnnnnnnn...!!!

Hearing the sound AR parted as every1 present there was watching him....

Suddenly a girl in mini skirts came in....all the boys were staring at her as if she was "HOOR KI PARI" or wat.....

A [All 2 himself]:OMG..!!...ye yaha pe kya kar rahi hian???

He didnt want Ridz 2 no about dem....or else she wuld b really angry...!!!

R:Ye kaun hian???

A:ye meri collgae GF....[and suddenly bites is toung]...aamm...ammm....friend hain....!!...

S:Oh!!...so there u are..!!..still so handsome...still so charming..!!..[she was a total talkie...jst like muskaan....]

seeing riddhima wid Armaan...she jst started off wid her stories of collage days...d time A and S were freindz...den dey became BF-GF....

S:Hi...I am sunaina..I am armaan's collage freindz..oops I mean GirlFriend....!!...We were 2gether for soo many years in the collage...but den I went...!!..and now we are meeting after sooo long..!!!..and she hugged Armaan passionately...

R wen heard d wrd "GF"...she was filled with tears in her eyes..and Armaan noticed it....

A:Arre chalo sunaina...mein tumhe rahul se milata hun..!!

S:Arre pehele inse to intro. karao...maine inhe puri ramayan suna di..aur inhone kuch kaha bhi nahi...

A:Ye Dr.Riddhima hain...meri saath sanjeevni mein kaam karti hian....ab chalo...

And he pulled her hard....so taht she does not utter another wrd.....On the other hand ridz is all in tears.....but thnks..

R:Maine kyun pareshaan ho rahi hun...I no Armaan mujhe nahi chodega...& uski zindgi mein to bahut saari ladkiya aai hongi...and wo bhi mujhse zayada beautiful.....after all he's so chanrimg....she's trying 2 make up her mind but is failed.....she thinks that she will talk 2 armaan bout it directly...!!!...

>>In the general ward...

Sunaina...is really xited 2 meet rahul as well..as all the 3 were really gud frteidnz in the collage..!!

S:Rahooollll [the voice echoed in the whole rrooom an all the patients start watching at her....seeing here...they all were really in a shock..she was really beautiful...]...

Dr.Keerti was jst passing by..she saw sunaina...and was annoyed on Dr.Armaan as she was wid her that time..

Dr. K:ye kya ho raha hain Dr.Armaan....aap apne duty hours mein apne relatives se nahi mil sakte....Apni freind ko samjha dijiye...ye galti dobara nahi honi chahiye...

A:Ji....Dr. Keerti..and he pulls her 2wards the cafeteria...and even asks rahul 2 cum dere only...

>>In cafeteria...

R:arre sunaina..tum yaha..kaise...[he was really happy 2 c her....as he had a crush o her in the collage days...]

S:Bas aise hi...den she told d whole story..how she saw ammy and den she enquired about him and stuff...

A:Chalo ab hamein duty pe jana hian....[trying 2 get rid of her..as he was all tensed watever happend in frnt of her...]

>>In the fire escape [after dere duties were over AR met dere]...

A:Aaj subha jo bhi hua uske liye I am so sry Riddhima...She was jst a TP for me in the collage...but she took r relationship quite seriously...plz forgive me...!!!

R:Koi baat nahi Armaan...maine smajh sakti hun..tumhari life mein mere pehele au bhi bahut ladkiyan aai hongi...Its ok...!!....

A:Thanx a lott..and kissed her on her forhead.....

Ra[enters suddenly] :Ooops..!!...sorry mien thodi der mein aata hun...

seeing Rahul entering...riddhima pushed Armaan away as dey were really close...and put her eyes down of shyness...

A:better.....!!!..[he was really annoyed that R came 2 disturb dem...and 2 brk off the magical moment]..

R:Arre koi baat nahi Rahul....bolo kya kaam tha...

Ra:Kuch nahi riddhima,....mein soch raha tha ki agar aap free hain to coffee pene chale...

A:Nahi vo free nahi hain...

R:Armaaannnnn...!!...haan rahul mein free hun..chalo...

Armaan was really annoyed of her..!!!....and even wid rahul..and decided that he will tech ridz a lesson....

>>Next day in the morning...

Wen ridhdima entered Armaan was talking on the phone wid sum1...

A:haan jaan...aaj I am totally free...cum on..!!!

Riddhima thought that aaj to uska aur Armaan ka movie ka plan tha...den....she was puzzeled that whome is he talking 2...!!!..

A:Okk...bye...chao...

R:Kisese baat kar rahe the armaan...

A:kisi se nahi.....[he was kinda ignoring him....]

R:Okkk....[in a really puzzeled manner]...

Everybody came in....and said Hiii 2 each other...

well freindz that's all for 2dy..I will update its 2nd part morrow...coz its really big..and I gtg sumwhere....so chao....saiyonara....byeeeee...tc..cya.....

Hope u like it...!!..

Plz do comment / Critisise...!!..😳

Note : really sorry for spelling and gramatical errors..!!

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 15 years ago
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey amazin updte
once again really nce
ooo lkin da chge in story line aswel
y day way r u gona keep ridz as shilpa
or sukrati coz id really lke it to sty da same
an cin as u follow lke da story line pof dmg sort of
i was jsu wundring bt amazin updte
continue sooon
luv niz
-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet-niz

hey amazin updte
once again really nce
ooo lkin da chge in story line aswel
y day way r u gona keep ridz as shilpa
or sukrati coz id really lke it to sty da same
an cin as u follow lke da story line pof dmg sort of
i was jsu wundring bt amazin updte
continue sooon
luv niz

aww...Thxna a lott..!!..I really apprirtiate it..!!!..😊😳

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing..... Ridheema glad that shilpa isnt chanhed in ur ff!πŸ˜†
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nyc part!
I lieked da concept....very cute!

Marisha
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was very cute Riddhima di!😳😳..AR getting jealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Sunaina!!>...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•..She is the same as Sonia was in Rahul's lyf before when he was a geek!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ryt??πŸ˜•

Will be waiting for the next part!πŸ˜ƒ..Continue soonπŸ˜‰

Thanx for the Pm!..

Love Kanu❀️

-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanober88

Amazing..... Ridheema glad that shilpa isnt chanhed in ur ff!πŸ˜†

well di...dnt worry..she mite b leaving d show...but no1 can replace her in our ff's..!!!..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

Nyc part!
I lieked da concept....very cute!

Marisha

Aww..!!..Thanx a lot marisha...I am glad u liked it..!!!..😳😳

-Niky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *K@nik@*

That was very cute Riddhima di!😳😳..AR getting jealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Sunaina!!>...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•..She is the same as Sonia was in Rahul's lyf before when he was a geek!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ryt??πŸ˜•

Will be waiting for the next part!πŸ˜ƒ..Continue soonπŸ˜‰

Thanx for the Pm!..

Love Kanu❀️

well she's not dat sonia....frankly..i personally diodnt like sonia as well..I thought that she was a geek either..so I have introduced a new charecter...she's a supermodel kinda...so she's really beautiful..!!...and ya kanu..plz dnt call me di..!!..I feel really big...jst call me riddhima..!!!

Will update the next part morrow [hopefully]....& ya..Thanx  alott..!!...

Karan.T thumbnail
Very Nice update dear..
Really Good πŸ‘
Completely Awesome...You written it soooooo well & your of express is also fantastic.
Keep Rocking. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Waiting For next update.
Do continue soon.
Take Care.😊
----Karan----
Edited by ram* - 15 years ago