•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
For the last few days, why can't I play the video updates OF ANY  OF THE SHOWS. what is the problem. pls. tell me. I AM MISSING OUT ON ALL THE SHOWS AND IT IS VERY DEPRESSING,  HELP PLS.
😭 very true videos are indeed not playing the zshare links do wrk but only half the way and then only sound is heard in the bckground with a picture stuck this happening to me since a week and half but i was imagining its only me but now as u have raised this issue ill like to join u tooo 😡          

when you download they dont play?or cant you even start them, cause my problem is when i download them, they dont play probably.

i dont know, perhaps an error in your media player.

Edited by afghangirl - 15 years ago

Originally posted by Jenny25

when i watch videos on zshare, it works. However, when i watch it on india forums, it takes forever to load.

yes, it takes long or stops half way.

Originally posted by Jenny25

when i watch videos on zshare, it works. However, when i watch it on india forums, it takes forever to load.

yepp soo true it tkes yrs to load!!

we cannot watch the video cuz when we satart the vidoe its just come the green thing
post the nice one whichest is starts post that one plz plz cuz we're missing the show