Is Ranbir In Jail?

Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Plzz guyz tell me is Ranbir in jail.I havent seen today's episode i hope he is fine.And i hate Shanta tai btw Malika is a very careless mom.She is supporting Kanya and Shanta.Oh God when will these people learn tht Ranbir is changed and he is in love with her😑😑.Where is Ranbir now??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feats

Plzz guyz tell me is Ranbir in jail.I havent seen today's episode i hope he is fine.And i hate Shanta tai btw Malika is a very careless mom.She is supporting Kanya and Shanta.Oh God when will these people learn tht Ranbir is changed and he is in love with her😑😑.Where is Ranbir now??

Originally posted by: Feats

hiya  
i aint watched todays either got 2 hours an a half to go
i cant believe malika......  rannu is her son y is she being like dat
she should eb da one that understands ranbir da most  as she use to say ... mera betta dil se burra naahin hain....!! theyre all gone blind!
godboles rubbing it off to dem...
so why can't she help him instead of bloody blackmailing him....
and why go to natasha only women dat av been harassed or are treat like a thing! go to natasha so what has rannu done huh????
and dat kanya !!!😑

Feats thumbnail
I M Hoping Ranbir shud see Natasha's face if he see her then he will thought tht its Kanya then maybe he will try to find out the truth and help Kanya and make her realize tht he loves her.....
*<KILL@_GYAL<* thumbnail
no it wast rannu i was meant 2 be a lukalik
lol well i didnt fink he luked lyk rannu but i noticed he wore dat white n black kurta ranuu wearz
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is not in jail πŸ˜ƒ dun worry πŸ˜†
Feats thumbnail
THANK GOD.....i will watch the repeat telecast tomorrow....but if Ranbir is not there then its no use.....i dont wanna see thestupid Kanya and the Shaanta tai the worst of them all.....