India-Forums

Jhoome Jiiya Re written update May 14th

chandhuu Newbie
chandhuu
chandhuu

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Jhoome Jiiya Re written update May 14th

Appu asks jiya,"kya tum mera …." Rohan interrupts and asks jiya," Where is the file that kiran gave u to give me". She gives file and says mai bhool ghai. As appu & jiya exchanging looks, rohan says to jiya R u busy, come with me, I'll give u performance file.

@ jiya's house, Dadi and Mahesh r screaming at each other , Mahesh supporting his friend baluu, dadi scolding balu ,"kyum hum ush hade ke liye hamara ghar karab kare". mahesh says "izzath ka saval hai".

"ush ullu fate ke liye mujhe koyi izzath nahi hai" says dadi. jiya's mom wants to make them cool and says "I will bring lassi". Mahesh and dadi say abhi suru hui ye jagadha.

@ rad jiya comes from one side of the room screaming "rohan sir mujhe marr dhengha ye number bhool gaya tho", appu is in that room, she shouts for a pen, remembering herself that number. She finds chalk on the floor, picks it up and writes on the chart that is nailed. After that appu says "If you want to tell me anything u can say it to me now".

@jiya's home Neethu yells "some one help me, don't spoil my room". Mahesh brings paint and says "It is for ballu's room". This is neethu's room says dadi.

@ RAD barkha asks appu for blood test, as many r effected my new viral disease,so kiran dhi ne kaha tum aur appu blood test karo. Hey these 2 sis r more concerned about appu's blood test.

Kiran demands jiya, at any cost u should bring blood test reports of appu by tomorrow.

Mahesh is painting neethu's room; Dadi restricts him by sitting one side of the room.U first paint me, to paint this side shouts dadi.

@Rad appu searches for jiya & finds her at a corner; He asks jiya for a date with him. jiya is remembering kiran's condition. Appu is shown in a canteen; jiya comes to meet him and says "Tum kho dard pounch ne se mera job rahe gha!" says jiiya. She calls appourva .If u want ur job then pyar se mujhe appu bulavoh .Appu asks "jiiya look at me and smile" .jiya yells "zabardasthi kya". Agar blood test karma tho do what I say. She smiles and pleasingly requests him for blood test.

@jiya's home, Mahesh interviews workers, bittu stands as assistant, He enquires about makeover of neethu's room, as bittu calls one by one. Mahesh questions all of them.
Bittu says "apki savalom se mai thak ghayi" and he leaves..Mahesh thinks how ican find other faithful worker.

Meanwhile jiya's maah comes,he says to her learn English as baluu speaks English ,dadi cuts and says u better watch English movies, u willl learn within 6 days. Mahesh objects.

Appu & jiya in hospital,appu finishes writing data that required for hospital officials.Appu says if u and me in hell, then also I will enjoy ur company there.
Nurse takes papers before, she is leaving jiya asks,"In how much time it will be completed". Appu says to nurse "take ur time, it may 4 or 6 hours".

Y did u say like that asks jiya. Appu says to jiya,"see how much cold r my hands" .jiiya takes his hands to check out. appu holds her hands tightly. Nurse calls them.

As Doctor is taking blood, both of them close eyes. Doctor observes them and laughs and says "Aap dhono aabh aankhe khol sakthe hai".

Barka & kiran r waiting for appu's blood test reports.They tell to each other, "It's my fault" & give reasons. By the end they say its ur fault not mine to each other.

Actually kiran and barkha think appu is drugged, so they want his blood test.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chandhuu - 14 May 2008 at 11:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_22taranayaninupskvppatel1

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Wonderful update Chandhuu Clap Clap and u have aptly hightly the lovely dialogues. I am sure all wld enjoy them. Apu was adorableHeartHeart and cute today, completely lost in love Embarrassed
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Whats with this blood test? Confused But the update is good.. thank you. Smile

_______
Jhinku