Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!~Rajeev Khandelwal Fc- A journey ~!! (Page 80)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
hey bachcha
no thanks for this info

cherishlove Senior Member
cherishlove
cherishlove

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

'Aamir is not cashing in on the Jaipur blasts'

Still from Jannat

Why are you so selective about revealing the plot of your film?
Aamir is a cutting edge thriller about a common man who is pushed against the world and asked to do certain things. The crux of the film is whether he gives up or fights back to deal with the circumstances. It's a situation that any one of us can get into unknowingly and how one deals with it. Mine is a compelling, moving and entertaining film that doesn't have any conventional female lead. Since the thriller unfolds with each and every scene, I am reluctant to say anything further. At the most I can say the film is set against the backdrop of terrorism.

Jannat's release date coincided with the IPL matches. Aamir releases just weeks after the Jaipur serial blast. Do you think real-life connections will help your film at the box office?
The release date of my film was decided much before the tragedy struck. Aamir is not cashing in on the Jaipur blasts. No tragedy should be commercially exploited.

Producers are suddenly showing interest in making films on terrorism and the Naxalite movement. Is that because terrorism in India is again rearing its nasty head?
I am not aware of many recent films on terrorism. Of course, there is a herd mentality. But then, that's not Bollywood specific. The moment a certain genre of films is successful, Hollywood too throws up some more films in the same genre. As for terrorism, it has never remained dormant.

You are going on record to say that you weren't aware of Rajeev Khandelwal's previous work when you cast him as the lead. Considering that Rajeev is a popular television star, don't you think such comments can hurt his ego?
Frankly speaking, I have never followed television and hence didn't know about his work. I met him through common friends and interacted with him. Thereafter, he showed me some of his works on the DVD. Rajeev came across as an actor who never carried any baggage of being a television star. He had a lot of respect for the script and all of the technicians.

So, who is the real hero of your film - Rajeev or the script ?
The script. The only reason that my producers gave a break to a newcomer like me who has no filmi connections (I come from Hazaribagh) is because I had a cracking script. Of late, a number of big stars and production houses have released films that have bombed. The reason is that they didn't have a good script.

Do you do your research for a film and write the complete script before approaching your producers?
Yes. I've assisted Anurag Kashyap for Black Friday and No Smoking. And one must be prepared to show a bound script to every producer who wants to read it. A producer might reject a script and there could be chances of portions of one's script being copied by others because one has shown it to some producers. But that's a risk one has to take. Film-making, in any case, is a risky business.

What else did you learn from Anurag Kashyap?
He told me that a film has to be made from the heart. Budgets are no excuses. I can never say that my film would have been better had I got a crore more. Budgets don't decide whether a film is good or not.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_Buzz/Aamir_is_not_c ashing_in_on_the_Jaipur_blasts/articleshow/3057067.cms

Edited by cherishlove - 20 May 2008 at 10:05pm
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

My sister watched Headlines today in the evening and they were showing a segment on all the newcomers who will enter bollywood this year.

They said this year's biggest and hugely expected bollywood debut will be of harman baweja(Love story 2050)LOLLOLLOL.

And among off beat films...the two ppl from whom we do have some  kind of expectations are:
1) Imran khan( Jaane tu jaana naa)...this is an off beat film..i did not know thatLOLLOLLOL
2)Rajeev khandelwal(Aamir)
Thumbs Up

wow that s a great news Clap Clap Clap

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
nida nice siggy, lovely pics of ur man.

saheli as u had said the movie u mentioned has A.R. rahman music right, ( me becoming an expert after watching so many music channels, but why girls the other movies are shown often but not outr AAMIR). the movie u mentioned should be called should be called innbeat. LOL   LOL

cherishlove, nice interview by rajkumar gupta.

lrl rocks IF-Rockerz
lrl rocks
lrl rocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev-bigfan

hey rajeevians i knw all r very gussa @ ajjtak..Angry
so to change my mood i made rajeev's siggy...hope u'll lyk.Embarrassed.

neha... awesome siggyClap
lrl rocks IF-Rockerz
lrl rocks
lrl rocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevthegr88

my new creation its not very good Tongue

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lovely creation nida dearClap
tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrl rocks

[QUOTE=rajeevthegr88]

my new creation its not very good Tongue

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hey its very nice can i use it

rajeev-bigfan wrote:

hey rajeevians i knw all r very gussa @ ajjtak..Angry
so to change my mood i made rajeev's siggy...hope u'll lyk.Embarrassed.

can i use this one also its also very niceTongue

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged

editingCry

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 21 May 2008 at 12:55am

Go to top