Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!~Rajeev Khandelwal Fc- A journey ~!! (Page 101)

NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Apne aadao se pheli hi gayal kr chuke ho,ab kya krne ka irrada hai Raj jaan

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
nida lovely pics, Smile

what else but a huge thank u. Clap

love ur captions for the last one.

Edited by yazh - 24 May 2008 at 1:16pm
lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Pictures from the music video "Mehfuz"

lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I am not a saint,'says Rajeev
Rajeev Khandelwal
From being Ekta Kapoor's blue-eyed boy to becoming persona non grata in her production house, television's chocolate cream superstar Rajeev Khandelwal's life has taken many interesting twists and turns, some of them rivalling the plot of the soaps he has done.

Rajeev who's played the leading role in Kahiin To Hoga, Time Bomb 9/11, Left Right Left and Deal Ya No Deal sounds fairly upbeat about his new move. Quiz him why he hasn't quite gone on a signing spree given that the promos of his film are being talked about already, and he's quick to point out that he's not "insecure. I'd rather want producers sign me up after seeing my film and not regret having taken me on without seeing my work." 

Television might have offered instant celebdom to Rajeev, but he's fairly clear that he won't be part of that medium anymore, "I don't want to be on television at all. I hope I don't have to come back."

If you have spotted him in an episodic act in CID, that was entirely due for promotional purposes of Aamir. "There's a connect between the show and my film, no more no less. For the time being, films are what I am going to focus all my energies on. I have offers to do reality TV shows, but frankly now, they don't interest me."

For Rajeev what matters most in life is being successful. And he defines success as something that enables, "survival. 'Believe in yourself and be sure about everything you do' has been my mantra. Everyone makes rules but I believe in breaking them," he explains.

Unlike other television actors, Rajeev has maintained a low profile and not done too many public appearances to promote himself. "Fame hasn't changed me as a person. I prefer to let my work talk for me. If I am successful, there are many people responsible in equal measure for that, especially all those people I have worked with."

And what about his now bete noir Ekta Kapoor? Is the verbal pow-wow session over? The actor sounds poker-faced as he chips in, "Let's get one thing straight — Ekta was my producer, not my friend. I don't keep in touch with her because I am no longer working for her. Once my work is over, I don't keep in touch with my producers."

As some one who didn't want to be an actor, life's been quite a roller coaster ride for Rajeev, "I ended up on television quite by accident. Otherwise, I was comfortable making documentary films. Even today I pen down my thoughts in a diary. Hopefully, some day I will direct a full-length feature film."

Being a celeb has its perks, especially if it brings with it adulation from the fairer sex. Rajeev admits that he doesn't really think too much about his popularity index. "I feel happy when people genuinely smile at me. I think the fairer sex has been very kind to me. I love all the attention I am getting."

And, now that most awaited question. Is he or is he not dating Aamna Shariff? "I am single. But I am no saint and go on dates occasionally. Aamna is very special to me and I'll do anything for her. She's one of the most beautiful women I have met and I am lucky to be part of her life. But there's no romance brewing between us."
nram IF-Dazzler
nram
nram

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...just completed listening to all songs frm Aamir...I must say, it is way better than i expected from a first time music director...Very nice songs...

I simply love Mehfuz , its music and lyrics are simply outstanding and very deep in meaning...Secondly, i am eagerly waiting for Aamir's second promotional music video in the song Phas Gaya...Phas Gaya is really awesum song...I also really like the songs Ek Lau and Haara...When I first listened to the song Chakkar Ghumyo, I wasnt really impressed initially but as i played it more, it didnt sound that bad after all especially with the lyrics matching what Aamir is all about. Overall, i found the album really nice especially the songs Phas Gaya, Ek Lau and Mehfuz...

For anybody who has not listened to the song can download them from the following link:

http://www.ziddu.com/downloadalbum.php?auid=ZLGdmpWqZLLnlpSl aaeZmZGnZq2glQ%3D%3D1

Go to top