Users

Frequent Posters

yazh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Zee thank u for those videos,

Your hubby rocks, whether it is in formal wear or in those lovely jeans. πŸ˜‰
yazh thumbnail
Ok girls, just saw phas gaya, it is rajeev vs rajeev over a of game of chess. One in a strait jacket trying desperately to free himself and the other making fun of the man in bondage and winning hands down LOL πŸ˜†

In between there is this super running, the bewildered firghtened AAMIR, he is tied up in ropes (this could be the movie). All will definitely watch this with a huge happy grin on the face. πŸ˜ƒ Try keeping a poker face while u watch this. πŸ˜‰

Two videos, not the usual kind, utterly different, and both well done. πŸ‘

Rajeev Khandelwal the only man who does not neeed any body else to create chemistry, he and himself can sizzle the screen. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by yazh - 15 years ago
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zeedi no thanks 4 the video πŸ˜‰
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

I'll tell all uploaders i know! πŸ˜›
Yes! for Rajeev,i want his movie to work at Box Office first! πŸ˜ƒ
All members do followw it!!...πŸ˜›
Loovv ya Saheli!
Nything for my Bhaiya! πŸ˜ƒ

ya i agree with u guyz....😊😳..plzzz members do follow....

NidaRajeev 😳😳
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh

Ok girls, just saw phas gaya, it is rajeev vs rajeev over a of game of chess. One in a strait jacket trying desperately to free himself and the other making fun of the man in bondage and winning hands down LOL πŸ˜†

In between there is this super running, the bewildered firghtened AAMIR, he is tied up in ropes (this could be the movie). All will definitely watch this with a huge happy grin on the face. πŸ˜ƒ Try keeping a poker face while u watch this. πŸ˜‰

Rajeev Khandelwal the only man who does not neeed any body else to create chemistry, he and himself can sizzle the screen. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

wooh even i gt to see the video its a must watch..its mind blowing....rajeev is too gud in the video...the way he has done the full video speciaslly the [art of that evil one is sumthng we hv never seen him doing..g8...m to dead seeing him😳

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Zee thank u for those videos,

Your hubby rocks, whether it is in formal wear or in those lovely jeans. πŸ˜‰

U r welcome Yazh 😳

Yes, my hubby always rocks MASHALLAH 😳 β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Yes, I love this song and the way Rajeev is in the song, brilliant, the expressions of good and evil are too good πŸ‘

I saw a bit of it on SBS, but did they already show the full song????, from where u saw the full song????....

I call Rajeev ''the expressions king'', he is too good at expressiong emotions, even without saying a single word, I still remember when Taran Adarsh said that in last 10 mints of the film, there are the expressions u have to look for through Rajeev's eyes, not the words πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MURALIDHARAN99

i missed it 😭😭

me as well😭😭😭

Tv-Fanatic thumbnail

me toooo missshed it....😭 n atlast me back... was gone out of station...

so wats going on in Fc...???😳

Tv-Fanatic thumbnail
hey rajeevians.... countdown begins as only 10 days left for "aamir" release...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ finalyy our w8 is going to b overrrr... dhoom dhoom laak laak dhoom dhoom laak laak...