India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshad FC won the ''fool'' contest

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Okie freinds...So there was this contest organised in the Celebrity FC section...Where we had to tell why we are ''fools''...We had to post something which proved that we are big fools for our favourite celeb...Lol

This was our entry

Ok friends...I think I am the first one to start

We had been preparing for quite some time...but didnt know what to post

So just posting this

Crazy things done by Zuman

I dance around with his poster....I keep it in such a  place that his face is the 1st thing I see when I get up in the morning....and I actually talk to the poster!

All my friends call him Jeeju coz I told them to do soEmbarrassed

I showed my 25 days old nephew a picture of him and told him 'yeh dekho...tumhaare mausaji!'

I prepared gajar ka halwa and decorated it with nuts so that it spelt Prem.

I was caught 2 kissing the tv screen....Embarrassed

Whenever I apply Mehndi, design ke beech mein A(for Ali) hamesha rehta hai...and now I'vejust written his name....aur kuch nahin. Well, I think my sister saw that. Was soo embarassed!

I called up my sister in Wales just to tell her how ute he looked in his first epi in Amber-Dhara.

Gajar ka halwa made by Zuman with Prem written on it

Siggy made by mehndi...(cupcake)

Mehndi - Once I dreamt of him lol and in my hindi class ,I only think of him since my teacher uses the word "prem" a lot LOL

Crazy things did by Sarah (srk/harshad_hot)

Hi! I'm Sarah from Canada!

I absolutely love harshad! i think he is amazing and I guess thats wut made me so crazzy as a fan.

I have done a number of things for him so simple and then some injuring myself. Well i make lots of video mixes for harsh, i make calenders, i do sketches of harsh (will soon b starting a whole sketchbook on him), i write poems in honour of harsh,

I stay up till 5am just to sit with my friends here at the FC since im in canada,i turned my friends who ABSOLUTELY hate dramas into huge harsh fans, I even have my science teacher drooling over him when she sits with us at lunch watching his dramas saying thank god my husband is here otherwise he would b so jealous so i have made my own FC here at home cause i have harshad everywhere i go.

He is on my psp with pix and videos and on my moms cellphone wallpaper, on my dads laptop wallpaper on my screensaver and wallpaper on my comp and posters all over my room. I hug the tv/comp screen everytime harsh is on. I burned all the kis desh episodes onto dvds so i can take them to pplz houses to turn them into harshfanantics. I have a harshad tshirt with his pic on it his name on the back with the #12 cause that was his jersery # on his enterance of kis desh. in shirt that has a #12 on it i buy and i even bought a army shirt, pants and a hat to have the left right left outfit and then my and my cousins dance around to the LRL song.

I ordered a cake with his pic on it for his bday since im decorating my basement and having a party at my house for his bday. and now for his bday im buying a star named after himBig smile i also fractured my ankle cause my cousins said if i really liked Harsh i would do sumthin crazzy so i went on a swing up went as high as i could and jumped off so i fractured my ankle and they had to carry me back home as i sung "bani bani main harsh ke deewani" as they laughed at my craziness. now those are a few things i do for harsh...and trust me! there is more pagaalpan to come

Link of our FC

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=937258&g et=last

Link of the announcement

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943019

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Congrats to the Winners...Very Very Well deserving! Clap

Thankx Daisy for the info & Wonderful post! Embarrassed Embarrassed
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Congo to all the winners
and delo
no thanks for sharing the infoEmbarrassed
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
congo dears...I am glad we have such amazingg 'phools' in our parivaar...tum sab ne mera sar uncha rakha I am proud of you all LOL !!!
We shall continue growing 'phools' in our KDMHMD garden for harshad...waise I have been appointed the permanent garderner Wink !!!
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by livelygal

congo dears...I am glad we have such amazingg 'phools' in our parivaar...tum sab ne mera sar uncha rakha I am proud of you all LOL !!!
We shall continue growing 'phools' in our KDMHMD garden for harshad...waise I have been appointed the permanent garderner Wink !!!

That was a good one...I am a fool too...But too embarrased to say how..HahahahahahahhaLOL

jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Wow! It's great!Big smile Congrats to all!ClapClap

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Yiipiieeeeee..Congo to all FC members esp Sarah..Zuman..Mehndi..Daisy..HugHug We did it guysss..Thanxx to these guys..Harshad Fc rocks..Thumbs UpBig smile
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
yyyyyyyiiiiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeee congo to all the winners..very very well deserved..bhaiyyu is great and so r his fans..

luv atop

Go to top