Ramayan
Ramayan

ram+shiv duet? discuss here (Page 2)

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

yes in tulsi ramcharitamanas it is written that shiv worship ram and ram worship shiv there is 1 story where mata sati 1 wife of shiv ji went to ram ji in the form of sita ji to examin that ram is lord vishnu or not at that time sita ji was kidnaped by ravan so ram laxman was searching sita .when sati came there in form of sita laxman got confused that is it real sita or not but ram ji say pranam to sati and then told her where is shiv ji and why r u walking alone at that time sati feel guilty that she came here in the form of sita and when shiv ji came to know about all the incident he vow that he will not husband wife relation with sati becuse she take the form of sitaji who is ram wife but he cannot leave sati as she was pure so he take that vow never to have husband wife relation

oh yes i remember this! after Devi Sati came to shivji, shivji said that Sitaji is like mother as she is wife of His Lord Shri Ram so since she took the form of Sita ji He cant have husband-wife relationship with her. So after that Sati mata left this body (in the Hawan kund.....long story) and was reborn as Parvati and married Shivji!!

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

yes in tulsi ramcharitamanas it is written that shiv worship ram and ram worship shiv there is 1 story where mata sati 1 wife of shiv ji went to ram ji in the form of sita ji to examin that ram is lord vishnu or not at that time sita ji was kidnaped by ravan so ram laxman was searching sita .when sati came there in form of sita laxman got confused that is it real sita or not but ram ji say pranam to sati and then told her where is shiv ji and why r u walking alone at that time sati feel guilty that she came here in the form of sita and when shiv ji came to know about all the incident he vow that he will not husband wife relation with sati becuse she take the form of sitaji who is ram wife but he cannot leave sati as she was pure so he take that vow never to have husband wife relation

i never knew thisConfused

if u want i can post whole story i just gave the basic detail of this story
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat999

oh yes i remember this! after Devi Sati came to shivji, shivji said that Sitaji is like mother as she is wife of His Lord Shri Ram so since she took the form of Sita ji He cant have husband-wife relationship with her. So after that Sati mata left this body (in the Hawan kund.....long story) and was reborn as Parvati and married Shivji!!

yes it is very long story we posted only basic info
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

yeah sure, anyways its such a convoluted approachConfused

i gues sits a ll part of our inexhasutive mythological store

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

yeah sure, anyways its such a convoluted approachConfused

i gues sits a ll part of our inexhasutive mythological store

ok i will post this story soon
Nidhz1 Groupbie
Nidhz1
Nidhz1

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

coolpurvi Goldie
coolpurvi
coolpurvi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode is one of the finest episode of this show n its last part is amazing where Sri Ram is worshipped Lord Shiva. The song played was wonderful n Gurmeet's expressions were sooooooooo perfect.

Can any one post the lyrics of that song ?

Edited by coolpurvi - 14 May 2008 at 10:22pm
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
yes the song was rally wonderful after a long tine

Go to top