Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bharat999

oh yes i remember this! after Devi Sati came to shivji, shivji said that Sitaji is like mother as she is wife of His Lord Shri Ram so since she took the form of Sita ji He cant have husband-wife relationship with her. So after that Sati mata left this body (in the Hawan kund.....long story) and was reborn as Parvati and married Shivji!!

yes it is very long story we posted only basic info
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

if u want i can post whole story i just gave the basic detail of this story

yeah sure, anyways its such a convoluted approach😕

i gues sits a ll part of our inexhasutive mythological store

Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its me tan

yeah sure, anyways its such a convoluted approach😕

i gues sits a ll part of our inexhasutive mythological store

ok i will post this story soon
Nidhz1 thumbnail

thanks medhadi i love this

i just have a confusion, why is that when we highlight one god we show otehrs are worshipping him? like here hiv is wordhipping Ram though later mutula offering was shown, still teh dialogues at teh beginning was a bit confusing, then somewhere else its shownvishnu worshipping Shiva, can you tell me why does this happen? all Froms are but teh manifestation of the supreme being right?

Shiva and Vishnu are bhakts of each other and both are supreme, only they play different roles in this creation i.e Shiva is destroyer,detached to everything,while Vishnu sustains/pervades this creation, he is balanced neither attached like Brahma is nor detached like Shiva.
As far as worshipping is considered, it is nothing but respecting each other; Both are leaders in their own right so its like respecting their peers/colleagues.
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode is one of the finest episode of this show n its last part is amazing where Sri Ram is worshipped Lord Shiva. The song played was wonderful n Gurmeet's expressions were sooooooooo perfect.

Can any one post the lyrics of that song ?Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
yes the song was rally wonderful after a long tine
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes.i loved the song , expressions..EVERYTHING 😊 except one thing..the way gurmeet was made to hold the veena was pathetic 😕 ..i learn veena..thts y im saying..the sagars have made this error bfore too..tht was in PRC wen sanyo plays the veena..unless he keeps it on his lap he cant play it..but the song was brilliant 👏
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey everybody, today we saw a unique scene, ram singing and shiv dancing to his tune, each worshipping the other.

The scene was touching, the song was good but  i have a question: is it authentic, I mean  did something like this actually happen?

Let's discuss it over here.

by the way the actor who played shiv is a popular face in sagar forum

he acted as PRC senapati Sikandar and is currently playing the role of Bhimsen in DV. Seeing him as warrior all the time, it was  a little awkward when he suddenly started to dance too😆

gurmeet was looking soooooooooooo nice while singing

but i agree with u tan di that bhimsen was hillarious😆😆😆

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOLLZZ!!🤣 🤣dont remind me of the way he danced..sikander!!! 😆 😆 🤣Edited by camella - 15 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
agree with you vaishnabi, imean you cannot play an instrument holding the way gurmeet had, infact even you need to hold a tambura properly, and you r right first it was sayo and now its ram, never will the sagars correct themselves