India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jai Bani scenes a bit old now (Page 2)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Thats fine Chris....everyone has the right not to watch it if they actually dont like it... Smile Thats what i do...Read the update,see it if u feel like watching it,if not,then well...u know..i just dont watch it...

saves me a lot of energy..

Edited by rpmenon - 15 May 2008 at 8:40am

Chris.Khanna Senior Member
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina28

I agrees with u guys   Clap

LOL how old is Ekta ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she will tell us all its just number...........which she can turn Tongue

tina ekaji iz showin grandfatherz n grandmothas 2 luk younga dan 20 yrz oldz ROFLROFLROFL  ROFL yuh kno age aint nothin fuh her

Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rpmenon

Thats fine Chris....everyone has the right not to watch it if they actually dont like it... Smile

thnx Big smile da episodz on zeesmile thou r da bomb man Thumbs Up so itz fun 2 pop in here sumtime n read how dey screwed dis sho up Angry

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fsam

Originally posted by Chris.Khanna

I dont think we can generalise the situation that since a few find them so unpalatable,it is actually not good!!!In fact it is the contrary.

A lot of things depend on how u see it.If u see it as old and stale,probably no one can change that view.But doesnt mean they r stale and old...

everybodyz got dere own view right? yuhh n few ppez lik it n sum dunt letz jus all b cool Big smile

let da trps sho who lik wut n wut not

mah house fo one aint watchin so 1 fraction less in da trp Clap

Even with the JB scenes the tam has been in the point 2 range. That is low. Also I think ZT conducted its own survey and Gurdeep did not get a favorable response, so it seems not a lot of people are liking the JB scenes.

Lot of people...i get that....Dont think it means everyone...So..there r still some left i guess....abt the trp being low...it is because of the psychopath showing her real colors all over and then these expressionless scenes by vicky..

Edited by rpmenon - 15 May 2008 at 9:24am
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fsam

Originally posted by Chris.Khanna

I dont think we can generalise the situation that since a few find them so unpalatable,it is actually not good!!!In fact it is the contrary.

A lot of things depend on how u see it.If u see it as old and stale,probably no one can change that view.But doesnt mean they r stale and old...

everybodyz got dere own view right? yuhh n few ppez lik it n sum dunt letz jus all b cool Big smile

let da trps sho who lik wut n wut not

mah house fo one aint watchin so 1 fraction less in da trp Clap

Even with the JB scenes the tam has been in the point 2 range. That is low. Also I think ZT conducted its own survey and Gurdeep did not get a favorable response, so it seems not a lot of people are liking the JB scenes.

Lot of people...i get that....Dont think it means everyone...So..there r still some left i guess....abt the trp being low...it is because of the psychopath showing her real colors all over and then these expressionless scenes by vicky..

damm memon yz we all getting so defezisve?

letz all be cool Big smile

trps r low fuh whateva reason man>>>>.  dunt thinkz itz fair 2 say fuh wut reason cuz yuh kno everybodyz not agree Tongue

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
the trps are exactly where they were before the 3 rd leap...which is no 12 w/o cricket...per trps chart put up at if ....
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
damm peopelze y argue ova trpz man Confused whozz carez who likz whoz. fuh wuteva reason trpz r low buhh wuteva

Go to top