Jai Bani scenes a bit old now

Posted: 15 years ago

When I saw the Jai Bani scene today it made me think that Jai is like seventy and who knows how old Bani is, but this romance stuff between the two seem strange as they are older adults.

I think they should show the younger generation falling in love as there has been a leap. Showing Jai Walia with some lover makes you think that an old guy is being romantic even after being married and his children are older now.

Don't you guys find this a bit strange?

Don't you think the story of Jai Bani always repeating, either in love or hate each other for some misunderstanding is getting a bit boring, besides how many women does Jai want to be with? It seems to me that he is going after Pronita, obviously as she reminds him of Bani.

I used to adore JW's character... but Leap after leap has changed his character so dramatically... what can I say!!! it seems he can't keep his hand off from women... whether it's Pia, Meera or Pronita... he doesn't need to love someone... to produce a kid ... he's character is so pathetic!!! ... he is clueless about his surrounding and just keep on giving birth to kids from different woman...

and ur right the story is very repetitive ... this is what we are being shown for last 2 years... ... in the name of freshness... I still can't figure out how fresh these storyline are...    ... we are fed up of complaining to show something different and original... but same old storyline gets repeated over and over again... we have already seen this storyline before with Pia being the vamp... JW had a son with her too...and Bani had came back for revenge... and now it is Meera who's the vamp... and JW has a son with Meera too and Bani is back as Pronita for revenge!!! how original!!!

As they say, "Old is Gold". The problem with the current younger generation in KS is that they don't have the charisma of the older generation, be it Jai, Bani, Pia, Rano, Jigs and even Adi and Dadi. I really don't think anyone would be more interested in the love story of the younger lot, its better if they are a part of the subplot to JB and Meera.

Mmmm....in Ekta's land, age is no issue! 20, 30, 40 or 80, does it really matter, no one looks the age! 😆 As for Jai, all he ever wanted was Bani, no one else, somehow the creatives never showed any sympathy to JB and their love!

As for Jai's sons with Pia and Meera,  all it takes is a stroke of the pen of the creatives and viola, Veer is Pushkar's son and Vicky is someone else's too! 

Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
I have said this for ages forget jai and bani for a few weeks and focus on something else enough of the getting together and splitting especially now
🤣 therez no mo jiya in da dhadak dhadak 🤣

plz say it aint so>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&a mp;a mp;g t;>>deyy tryin 2 sho 70 sumthin old jai walia romancin da fake 50 sumthin ol bani? 🤣 🤣 🤣 man how stupid

age aint nuthin buhh a numba n peepz can do huggies n all no matta age buhhh come on man dis is a 70 sumthin ol man who shud be usin a walkin stick n hez married 2 da wife killa meera n dey still copyin da old scenes. dis aint nothin buhh pathetic watchin Edited by Chris.Khanna - 15 years ago

Sorry,Do not agree at all.

I do not think the scenes are old and stale!!If no one has spoken abt the scenes,it is not because those scenes are stale.If we make such a big issue abt the JB scenes right now,it sends a signal to the creatives that it is ok for them to force vicky on us if they show such mindblowing and beautiful JB scenes...yes,I do believe that they r doing an awesome job on these scenes,I never could imagine till now how those scenes could effect me with such intensity.I am truely experiencing the beauty of those scenes post leap.Actors have grown on me tremendously.

I dont think we can generalise the situation that since a few find them so unpalatable,it is actually not good!!!In fact it is the contrary.

A lot of things depend on how u see it.If u see it as old and stale,probably no one can change that view.But doesnt mean they r stale and old for everybody...

Edited by rpmenon - 15 years ago
I agrees with u guys   👏

😆 how old is Ekta ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she will tell us all its just number...........which she can turn 😛
Originally posted by rpmenon

I dont think we can generalise the situation that since a few find them so unpalatable,it is actually not good!!!In fact it is the contrary.

A lot of things depend on how u see it.If u see it as old and stale,probably no one can change that view.But doesnt mean they r stale and old...

everybodyz got dere own view right? yuhh n few ppez lik it n sum dunt letz jus all b cool 😃

let da trps sho who lik wut n wut not

mah house fo one aint watchin so 1 fraction less in da trp 👏

Thats fine Chris....everyone has the right not to watch it if they actually dont like it... 😊 Thats what i do...Read the update,see it if u feel like watching it,if not,then well...u know..i just dont watch it...

saves me a lot of energy..

Edited by rpmenon - 15 years ago

Originally posted by tina28

I agrees with u guys   👏

😆 how old is Ekta ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she will tell us all its just number...........which she can turn 😛

tina ekaji iz showin grandfatherz n grandmothas 2 luk younga dan 20 yrz oldz 🤣🤣🤣  🤣 yuh kno age aint nothin fuh her