Ramayan

14mayupdt:RAM-SITA&SUTIKSHANrishi(EDIT)

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sure that the song would have been ' damaroo pani shool pani'..was it?? and ya..this kind of scene where lord ram plays the veena and sings was shown in the old ramayan when rama is in rishi vashishta's ashram on shivratri..anyways thanx for the update dear πŸ‘ Edited by camella - 15 years ago
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camella

im sure that the song would have been ' damaroo pani shool pani'..was it?? and ya..this kind of scene where lord ram plays the veena and sings was shown in the old ramayan when rama is in rishi vashishta's ashram on shivratri..anyways thanx for the update dear πŸ‘

nope..i am afraid that was not the song; the song was Lord Ram and Lord Shiv singing each others praises...

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camella

really?? πŸ˜• thanx 😊

lolll yes...and they cant copy the old ramayan scene by scene , song by song now can they; then what would be the point of a new ramayanπŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

Nidhz1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....'twas a good epi today😊
Was pleasing to see Ram sing and lord Shiva dance.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shruti !!! i wanna ask u .do u also received a poor telecast of ramayan today ??? or was it me only who saw ramayan in tht jerky way ,if yes !! then it is def my cable wala's fault !!!
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

shruti !!! i wanna ask u .do u also received a poor telecast of ramayan today ??? or was it me only who saw ramayan in tht jerky way ,if yes !! then it is def my cable wala's fault !!!

no i recieved good quality but at 1 time where ram was hugging sage there was no voice
LeadNitrate thumbnail

i will write out and add the first par to this,tehre was a whoel lot of agastya and his fights with khar and dushan

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks sita

yes as tan said initially was agastya muni and rakshas fight

with rakshas throwing lots of things then agastya comes with vishnu dhanush and says with jhankar of pratiyancha kills of demons

i m sorry i m telling in short tan wud update better

khar dooshan says from now on we wont trbl agastya as we r losing our ppl

rupalip thumbnail
thanks . well i liked this episode so much ... esp shivjis dance and Ramji singing both performed superb with full devotion, look like really they ram n shiv.