Grahasti

Andy Pics -14th May

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends..

Tired...sleepy nd hungry 😳 πŸ˜†  yet posting pics...of Andy the Sweeto...now Work for all my FriendsπŸ˜ƒ : Suggest me Few pics from the lot which i can use for New set of sigs...😳

Let me Start With the funniest PicπŸ˜† Now...Think about..Rishi..dont you think we should be pitty on him..Sandwitched between Two women and both are wearing RED...means danger 😳 πŸ˜†

Andy Special Starts from here 😳 nd he looks so cute...Girls..I am loving him..πŸ˜†

Tada..Take care...nd Gud night πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Here I am today with the daily captions πŸ˜ƒ 

Rishi: Look I have two ladies on each side..☺️ They are wearing red..loooking like tomatoes πŸ˜† tomatoes πŸ˜† and here's me looking like a black cucumber 🀑

Nishtha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

Here I am today with the daily captions πŸ˜ƒ 

Rishi: Look I have two ladies on each side..☺️ They are wearing red..loooking like tomatoes πŸ˜† tomatoes πŸ˜† and here's me looking like a black cucumber 🀑

tomatoes...cumcumber...you are eating..DEEP PAN PIZZA ALOT THESE DAYS..so cant think beyond...cucumber...cheese nd tomatoesπŸ˜†...πŸ˜†

now my caption..

Rishi : can you please Arrest Ani nd strape her mouth so that she cant call me a cumcumber 🀑 πŸ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail

hawww chup 😲 again..3.10am and your online hawwwwwwwwwwπŸ˜† i am eating deep pan pizza's head πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† and no if I get arrested then πŸ˜’πŸ˜†i will run πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Take our picture jaldi se Nish jaldi jaldi..slow behenjee🀑 ahhh look my smile will crack any minute now πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
well these days..the battery of my AC's remote got weak nd to swtich off the AC i need to get up 😳 πŸ˜† nd when i do it...then there is laptop lying next to me...so i just login for 2 mins..posts nd runs away to sleep ...nd that is why..you are spotting me here at 3 am πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

now..i am no behenjee πŸ˜† you GORKEY.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..ok...Rishi yaar everyone is behind my baby;s clothes...but i am liking his look than before...he is looking nice... 😳 πŸ˜• but..if you guys aint founding it nice..then willl suggest more.. 😳
Howlarious thumbnail

haha no wonder I see you online when its late here and extremely late there -__- πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

shut up.that shipo told ju about gorkey 😳..i'm not gona spare herrrrrrπŸ˜† 

erm he looks okay in jeans..that jackets and other stuff makes him look OLD πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
he used to look rocking in those vests in mamta wonder why he isnt wearning em here 😳
Howlarious thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nishtha

he used to look rocking in those vests in mamta wonder why he isnt wearning em here 😳

different wardrobe shopper hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†