Grahasti
Grahasti

Andy Pics -14th May

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Hello Friends..

Tired...sleepy nd hungry Stern Smile LOL  yet posting pics...of Andy the Sweeto...now Work for all my FriendsBig smile : Suggest me Few pics from the lot which i can use for New set of sigs...Embarrassed

Let me Start With the funniest PicLOL Now...Think about..Rishi..dont you think we should be pitty on him..Sandwitched between Two women and both are wearing RED...means danger Stern Smile LOL

Andy Special Starts from here Embarrassed nd he looks so cute...Girls..I am loving him..LOL

Tada..Take care...nd Gud night Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavikadhiaHowlarious

Related Videos

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Here I am today with the daily captions Big smile 

Rishi: Look I have two ladies on each side..Blushing They are wearing red..loooking like tomatoes LOL tomatoes LOL and here's me looking like a black cucumber Clown

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Here I am today with the daily captions Big smile 

Rishi: Look I have two ladies on each side..Blushing They are wearing red..loooking like tomatoes LOL tomatoes LOL and here's me looking like a black cucumber Clown

tomatoes...cumcumber...you are eating..DEEP PAN PIZZA ALOT THESE DAYS..so cant think beyond...cucumber...cheese nd tomatoesLOL...LOL

now my caption..

Rishi : can you please Arrest Ani nd strape her mouth so that she cant call me a cumcumber Clown LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

hawww chup Shocked again..3.10am and your online hawwwwwwwwwwLOL i am eating deep pan pizza's head SmileLOL and no if I get arrested then DisapproveLOLi will run ApproveTongueLOL

Take our picture jaldi se Nish jaldi jaldi..slow behenjeeClown ahhh look my smile will crack any minute now ErmmLOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
well these days..the battery of my AC's remote got weak nd to swtich off the AC i need to get up Stern Smile LOL nd when i do it...then there is laptop lying next to me...so i just login for 2 mins..posts nd runs away to sleep ...nd that is why..you are spotting me here at 3 am LOL LOL

now..i am no behenjee LOL you GORKEY.. LOL LOL ..ok...Rishi yaar everyone is behind my baby;s clothes...but i am liking his look than before...he is looking nice... Embarrassed Confused but..if you guys aint founding it nice..then willl suggest more.. Embarrassed
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged

haha no wonder I see you online when its late here and extremely late there -__- LOLTongue

shut up.that shipo told ju about gorkey Stern Smile..i'm not gona spare herrrrrrLOL 

erm he looks okay in jeans..that jackets and other stuff makes him look OLD LOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged
he used to look rocking in those vests in mamta wonder why he isnt wearning em here Stern Smile
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

he used to look rocking in those vests in mamta wonder why he isnt wearning em here Stern Smile

different wardrobe shopper hereLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top