^^Maayka Update - 14th May^^

Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

He guys am back with the update, sorry it's a bit late the video was posted a bit late anyways here it is:

Recap

Veer is talking to his child, while soni is listening to him. Durga tells cherry that u can think whatever u want of soni but don't u dare say anything about the child because the child is the heir of khurana family. We then see cherry talking to the guy telling him that she has the fake reports that say veer is not the father of sonis child. Cherry tells everyone what is in the report

Part 1

Everyone is looking worried and shocked. Cherry chucks the report to veers feet veer is looking down to the report. She walks up to veer and says look at it , it is the truth. Veer bends down to pick up the report. He looks at the report and is shocked and drops the report. Cherry picks up the report and says u must be satisfied by seeing it with ur own eyes right? She then turns around and says till today you all thought I was wrong and I lied to u all, as I all the problems in this house are caused by me. U al accused me of so many things saying I did all of this because I want to trouble soni and her family. Now u all know who is the saying the truth soni or me. And if u all still don't believe me then you can see the DNA reports because you still wont believe me. Mahi says I still don't believe this you can go get 1000 reports but I still wont believe u do u know why? Because I trust my sister more she can do anything but she would never stoop this low. For me u are a liar and so are ur fake reports. I don't believe anything understand? Cherry says really? If I am a liar and my reports are fake then why is ur sister hiding her face. If she is so innocent and reliable then why is she not coming in front of me and slapping me one. Go go find her , everyone will know the truth . do u know what mahi I am not scared of anything because with me I have my truth. She said now don just stand here and look at me go ad get ur sister. Mahi points a finger at her and says u just wait here I will go get her and the truth will come out. Stay here. Mahi goes to find soni.

Mahi goes to her room and shouts out her name, but there is no response. She goes back downstairs and they ask mahi were is soni. Mahi says I looked everyone but I can't find her. She was on her way down with me but she forgot her dupatta so she went to get it. im really worried where she has gone suddenly, she's not even in her room. Shabd I'm really worried please do something. Cherry says she's ran away what else could she do, I bet after she looked at the report in my hand she must of understood now her play is over, she obviously could not come in the house with her black face.  She goes up to veer and says I tried to make u understand so much but u did not listen to me, actually if we go to think about it, its not ur fault either sonis face just looks so innocent that anybody can misunderstand and think she has done nothing. Im really very sorry veer that ur trust on soni has broken like this. Im sorry. Veer is standing there with tears in his eyes, he is s shocked that he does not know what to do , he cant believe soni could do such a thing. Cherry says it is very unfortunate but what to do. Mahi looks towards shabd with tears uncontrollably coming down her eyes. Shabd nods his head side to side to assure her. Veer in anger pushes the glass table that breaks in tiny pieces. He shouts ' I HATE  SONI.'AND I WILL NEVER EVER SEE HER FACE EVER. Everyone is so shocked to react. He goes towards everyone and says all of u open ur eyes and listen I don't want anyone to mention her name ever in this house. He says'FOR ME SHE HAS DIED'. Mahi looks up and is shocked he said that.

Part 2

Veer walks off up the stairs while mahi runs behind him, she stops him saying ' jiju, what are u doing and whose talks are u believing , that person who is not trustworthy to listen to. Jiju, u know soni  and u know she wont do such a thing at this point we should be getting worried about her, about her whereabouts, what state she is in. jiju, she is preg….. veer buts in an says did u not hear what I said , nbobody in this house will mention her name. But jiju… veer says ' THAT'S IT , ive sed it so ive sed it , I don't want to talk about this anymore. He wals off up the stairs while mahi is disappointed. Durga starts shouting and goes and sits on the stairs, while mahi is so upset she burst out crying and sits on the stairs. Shabd comes towards her and sits next to her. While durga is shouting and crying omg, what has happened , what did she do, I don't know what happened to me that I trusted her. She came out to be a 'dire' she worst then a 'dire'. She has ruined our house and just left us all crying after her.

We then see soni running, with the guys following her, she stops at her place and her stomach is paining so much , she hides behind the boxes when the people come there as well. Suddenly the wood fell from where she was hiding, one of the guys got suspicious and went behind to see what happened. Suddenly another guy came and said we can't find her and then the main guy pushed him and sed did u eat her that u cant find her, go find her now. Soni then got up and got hurt in the leg, she then started running to another place when she just dropped to the ground tired and in pain. She started running again suddenly she accidentally pushes something and the guys hear it and come running. She is sitting behind boxes when one of the guys pushes all the boxes and she gets crushed underneath, they still don't see her. They move to another spot. She then gets up and comes put when al the four guys stand in front of her she is shocked.

Part 3

They have got soni and she is sitting somewhere tied up to a chair, soni is begging the people to let her go but they are not listening. She says what have I done to you all , just leave me alone. I have a child in my stomach u all will get bad sins for this. The main guy tells the other guy to tape soni's face because she is shouting a lot. She is tied up and is crying, whereas in khurana house everyone is in the same position , but they all hear something breaking and run up to see what has happened. 

We see veer is chucking everything everywhere, breaking his mirror and throwing whatever comes in his hands.  The family all bang on the door and say veer open the door but he does not listen , he remembers the time when he and soni were suppose to go mandir together but soni sed she will stay with simran because she was not well. He shuts out  WHY, WHY DID U DO THIS TO ME , ONLY LIES,ONLY LIES., he chucks more things,. Everyone is trying to get him to open the door but he is not listening. He then opens a drawer and checks it on the floor and is shocked to see some bottles of medicine of poison. The episode ends on his shocked face.

Preview

Everybody is taking veer to the hospital, im guessing it is after taking poison. Durga is really upset about veer.

Edited by za7n4b - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Thanks for the great update! i cant believe veer
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great and wonderful update 😊
I feel really sad for Soni 😭 😭
smiles_uk thumbnail
durga caused all this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twin_sisters thumbnail
thanks for the update.. oh poor poor soni... and yes i agree ... durga is to blame for all thsi... had she accepted soni and sown faith in her, all this would not have happened...
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good Lord, Man "dotish so".Durga and Cherry are at fault, Durga being the worst mother of all mothers. When will all this type of crap stop. It is outer nonsense.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i hope durga gets a reality check ...her want to get rid of soni is what has caused her son hearth break...atleast he was happy before and she needs to do something quick if she does not want to lose him
sharala thumbnail
Veer is such as ass!...
what the hell was jet thinking when he left cherry there...dint he realise she would make life a living hell for Soni...and to think he love his brother and sister-in-law!!
really hard to believe!!!!

tfs
jasmine.k97 thumbnail
y is it that in nataks everyone always has a bottle of poisen
its liek ooo..u noe wat i need in my closet to be complete a gun some poisen, a knife and a rope to hang yourself because they always end up havin this stuff in their closet..and soni still has her wedding chura on...wen willl she take it off...its been way more than a yr for her wedding

Thx for update
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thats just disgusting.. there is a limit to how much revenge one can have.. the woman is pregnant.. and cherry as woman should understand. i hate this drama right now.. ugh. && durga should know the truth as well .. and where is jeet!?