India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Upbringing and Karma...

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Upbringing makes difference...look at Samrat, being a son of well known Pandit of banaras is wicked, evil and arrogant and proud. It is cos Sindoora the evil, spoiled him and made him like she is...

On other side, look at Amar, being born in a family of businessmen is, polite, humble and honest and follows the path of truth. Shivdhar himself is kind, honest and good soul and he gave the moral values and proper guidance to his both sons, Amar and Chintoo.

A total contradiction between these two characters...Smile

Upbringing and moral values and also previous life karma makes an impact on a person...

Maybe Samraat has done some bad karma in his previous life, thats why he came into contact with evil Sindoora and his nature is like tht.

They both must have some pending issues, thats the reason they were exchanged...and came to clear their debt..Amar i clearing, but not Samraat..he is doing bad karma and creating a new account for his new life.

This is called karmon ka khel...and karmon ki sazaa...which is due for Samraat and Sindoora gang.

Edited by set_raj - 14 May 2008 at 10:39am

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged

T

Can you explain what is :karmon ka khel... karmon ki sazaa I don't  speak Hindi so i can't translate the meaning.Thank for your views on the upbringing on both Amar and Samrat, i understood all that expect the hindi words...thanks again

Edited by Trinibeauty - 14 May 2008 at 11:02am
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trinibeauty

T

Can you explain what is :karmon ka khel... karmon ki sazaa I don't  speak Hindi so i can't translate the meaning.Thank for your views on the upbringing on both Amar and Samrat, i understood all that expect the hindi words...thanks again
Karmon ka khel and sazaa means...''As you  sow you reap'' what one has done in previous life has to pay and khel is like a movie we are watching,  we can see the people suffering or reaping fruits according to their karma. Saza means punishment..sinner will always be punished.one who has done bad karma has to pay. So it is a payback time for Sin and Sam for their misdeeds or bad karma...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index