Originally posted by: nyla_193

πŸ‘
gr8 update
cnt w8 for da nxt one πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

thanx so much
d101 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi4u

hey deeps(mind if i call u dat πŸ˜ƒ i know u wont dats y im calling u dat πŸ˜‰ ) πŸ˜†u got dat rgt...πŸ˜†

must say wat a prt kahan say kahan pahunch gaya 😳 hospital se akharayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

grt prt πŸ‘

cont super sooooooooooonnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

thanx soo much😳
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Haha, Deeps... You love armpits don't you? Poor Ridz, everyones either smelling hers or making them smell theirs hahaa... OMG.. that was just hilarious, Armaan riddhima ke upaar haq jaata raha hai.

my secrets out...kitni chupanay ki koshish ki par yeh kambakht armpit fetish bahar aa hi jaati hai πŸ˜†

armaan gave him another solid kick "salle tu na ek baat samajh lay, issay armpit sunghanay ka haq bus mera hai"

didn't rahul sense something here? Lol, That was so hilarious... when I started reading... I was like, what the hell is going on, πŸ˜• read that part a million times to realize that Armaan hit Ridz over the head with an oxygen cylinder! Deepu!!! How do THINK of such insaneeeee things?? Lemme guess, you hit someone with an oxygen cylinder before? 🀣 Or were you the victim? Love your sense of humor, its the best 😳 !! yaar oxygen cylinder..gas cylinder sabh use keeya haiπŸ˜†

*sighs and stares in space* The bike scene was so cute 😳 he tied her wrists... *sigh again* You have a multiple personality like Armi as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† funny, romantic, caring, sweet... Can you relate to any of your characters? i always believe that a person's personality comes out in their writing... not always πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but mostly.. the way they write and stuff 😳 ...ya totally relate to muskaam..il tell u a secret..im completely insane...d kind dat needs 2 b kept in straight jacketsπŸ˜† n i lv bhindi...suitcase thing bhi try kara tha...πŸ˜†

And that last scene... I have no words to describe it. Its just written out so WELL! And their dialougs, specally Armaans... wow! Blew me over...aww thanx a ton πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Deepu, you're my absolute fav writer ever! Even better than JK Rowling πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Planning on writing a book anytime soon πŸ˜‰? I'll get the review out even before the book is published πŸ˜› k me seriously 😳😳now Your twists and turns aren't less than Kats πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Specially that part where you left us with "I killed my mother!" and when she meets Sumit... BOXING? and red haiir?????? And Riddhima.. . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i was wondering how those go together.. πŸ˜• Things can't get crazier in you hand πŸ˜† na man kat is da queen of it all..all hail...d part where i lft with i killed my modr..i was sure every1 wud kill me..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†n one of ma frds went n got red hair done so now u know where da came frmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okok... that's enough of my bakwas! Can't wait for moreeee!

~Zuzu

Btw, I heard you wrote stuff of Writers Block? I never read that one... πŸ˜• But i wanna read it now... πŸ˜› Mind sending me the link 😳 ?? wrote few parts πŸ˜‰ here goes...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=917555&TPN=1 k me scard now,,dont remmbr wat i wroteπŸ˜•

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanaddict

oh my gosh!! that was such a funny part!! lol and the obsession with the armpits comes back..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

couldnt resistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes yes i hav issues..πŸ˜†

it was hilarious! the whole scene with ridz unconscious was wayyy too funny!!! i loved rahul and muskaan!! it took some time to understand what was going on.. coz i didn't get that armaan hit her at first.. but when i did get it, i cracked up like anything!! that was sooo pure genius right there!
and i loved the bike scene.. sooo cute!!! thanx soo much hunπŸ˜ƒ..wil make it clearr nct timeπŸ˜‰
and the final scene switched emotions... and u did it so smoothly! it was very well written... the dialogues and everything was just perfect!
and i have to tell u... i absolutely adore the armaan in ur ff!! he's just the best!
great update deepika!! can't wait for the next!..2 b honest evn im in lv wid ammy *sigh sigh*😳😳

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

ure srlsy srsly srsly tooo good deepika...no words to descroibe hw much i liked this part..esp wen he carried her outsde that house n he screamed...omg i totally loved it....cont sooooooon...n the RM scene...omgh n muskaan's punjabi....n that chakki peesing hehehehe ur craazy dudette n ure dialogues even more crazer πŸ˜† great going πŸ‘

thanx a ton...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

me just realizd d guys scream n d girls punchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyperash

heyyyy!!!
that was FABULOUS!!! πŸ‘
reeeeliii sweeet....luved it!!!
thnks for the pm...n doo updte soon! 😊
luvs aashna 😊

thanx aashnaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.patel

totally mind blowing i really love it i died lauhing it was really hilarious the rhyming were best plz contnue soon i am speechless it was again amazing awesome plz continue soon πŸ‘

thanx sooo much
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lightening

okay..its final...jaldi se mujhe apne house ka add do..o m cmin to give u the
oscar for being funny....u rock..ur ff tops my list of
favs...seriosly..woaaa.....plzzzzzzzz update soon..cnt wait...n do pm ..thnx 4
pming me this part!!1

sach batta u sendn d oscar or d ppl frm d pagal khanna to take me awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanx soo much hun😳😳😳

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha10

Hey u rock man..itz a lovely part πŸ‘ U definetly deserve the oscar for this.... πŸ˜‰ Muskaan's punjabi was hilarious.... πŸ˜† Gr8 goin dear....Plzz continue 😊

thanx swetha...muskaan ma crazy machineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: egle

" trust the man who hit you over the head with an oxygen cylinder".... priceless! 🀣

me thinx armaan shud try da gas cylinder nxt timeπŸ˜‰
Good transition into the emotional scene! me likes 😊 😊 😊

thanx hunπŸ˜ƒ