Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

my best friends wedding-prt10(pg105) 11/6 (Page 31)

mehma24 Senior Member
mehma24
mehma24

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
oh k Cry Cry

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehma24

oh k Cry Cry

aww sweety..il try again in a while...hope u like da partWink

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
OMG....i have to tell u this....I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE HAD SUCH A HARD TIME CONTROLLING MY LAUGHTER>>>>THE TEARS IN MY EYES N THE PAIN IN THE SIDES OF MY STOMACH .....gosh its all so severe i duno when i will finally recover....u rock girl....i read the whole thing in a go....n o boy....wat a treat.....PLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ cntinue super soon....n cud u send a pm????omg....i cant believe i laughed that much.....gosh....this was rocking!!!um outa words but i wish i cud send u a video of my current condition n ud know how effective ur ff is!!!!
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

OMG....i have to tell u this....I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE HAD SUCH A HARD TIME CONTROLLING MY LAUGHTER>>>>THE TEARS IN MY EYES N THE PAIN IN THE SIDES OF MY STOMACH .....gosh its all so severe i duno when i will finally recover....u rock girl....i read the whole thing in a go....n o boy....wat a treat.....PLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ cntinue super soon....n cud u send a pm????omg....i cant believe i laughed that much.....gosh....this was rocking!!!um outa words but i wish i cud send u a video of my current condition n ud know how effective ur ff is!!!!

thanx so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed gabar khush huaWink

glad u like it esp since i adore ur ff...man if only physics had bn dis intrstn bac at scoolWink.....

will def pm...hav a gr8 vacatn n pls pls use as much emotional blackmail as possibl...waitn 4 updtWink

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

hey guyzz thanx alot Hug heres part5

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING- PART 5

dr keerti was furious

as she looked at the new intern, dr ridhima gupta standing before her, she had to admit the girl had nerves of steel. Keerti had decided to conduct an intensive interview to test her knowledge, presence of mind and of course her composure, needless to say the girl was definitely shashank guptas daughter, she would do well here, the rest of her interns on the other hand… she scowled as she checked her watch for the 3rd time in the past 5 min, just as she turned to page the other interns yet again, she heard someone running in the corridor.

"welcome guyz" her tone, none too welcoming

"ma'am, woh…."

"save it for your resignation , the next time u people decide to be late, do send that on time"

"This is dr ridhima, our new inter…"she turned to find ridhima backed up against the wall, eyes wide open, pointing towards muskaan.

"dr ridhima?" the concern evident in her voice "dr ridhima, what happened"

Before ridhima could put two words together, armaan hit muskaan on the shoulder.

"oww" muskaan turned to him with fists ready "oye tere haath barra overtime kar rahe hein, idhar aa tujhe teri pagaar doon"

Coming between them, dr keerti screamed "dr muskaan duur hatiyay dr armaan se" she was surprised to hear rahul agree with her "haan, duur hat, puure time usse chipakti rehti hai"

Muskaan turned to keerti with an expression that belonged on a six yr olds face "ma'am isne shurru keeya"

Keert couldn't belive her ears "dr muskaan, aap kaunsi class mein hain?" She turned to armaan "I cant believe im asking u this but dr armaan, aapne muskaan ko kyun marra?"

"ma'am, dr ridhima ne kaha"

"kya?" finally remembering the terrified ridhima , she turned to find her repeating, over and over again "dr muskaan? Dr muskaan?"

Keerti was now in desperate need of aspirin

"dr armaan, the woman cant seem to form a coherent sentence, when did she ask u to assault muskaan?"
Armaan looked down like a shy bride "ma'am, kuch baatein kahi nahi jaati, ab uske dill ka haal main nahi samjhoon ga, to kaun samjhe ga?"
Ridhima finally came out of her trance "what?"

Armaan saw dr keerti tap her foot impatiently "dr armaan, I wont repeat myself, why did u assault muskaan"

Armaan looked up blankly "ma'am, muskaan nahi spider"

Keerti needed to sit down, armaan meanwhile continued, quite enjoying the scene "woh actually, dr muskaan pe spider tha"

"kya?" seeing muskaan wave her hands around like a maniac, rahul put his hand on her back "muskaan, spider not bee and hai nahi, tha, to disco dance baad me karein?"

Armaan just shook his head and continued "and dr keerti ridhima ko spider se bahut darr lagta hai, right ridhima? tabhi to wo dr muskaan ko dekh kar itna darr gayye" he emphasized on dr for ridhimas benefit
An enraged keerti turned to ridhima "is that right?"

Left with no option, ridhima just nodded. "dr ridhima, I thought u would be an example to my interns, but here ur scared of spiders, how will u perform surgeries?"

Armaan couldn't help adding "ma'am tension kyun lete ho,hum surgery se pehle, operation theatre saff kara denge"

"that's enough. dr ridhima yeh leejeyay apki case file"

As ridhima brought her hand forward keerti noticed the scratches, she looked up questioningly. Ridhima looked towards muskaan "ma'am ek billi.."

Scared that ridhima might complain against muskaan, rahul jumped in "haan ma'am, ek billi dewaar par charr gayyee thee, to humari brave ridhima ko usko bachate, bachate lag gayyee"

Keerti massaged her head while mumbling "brave?"

"anyways, dr armaan apki file"

seeing keertis eyes go to the bite mark on his extended hand, armaan immediately launched into another explanation "ma'am jiss doggie ko dekh, billi dewaar par charri thi, usko bhagate- bhagate...." he quietly whispered in ridhimas ears "in case u didn't get it, sweetheart, tu meri billi hai"

ridhima was busy staring him down and so, didn't notice dr keerti ask rahul, why his arms were covered with bruises, she did however giggle when armaan answered in his place "ma'am is par to purri dewaar hi girr gayyee"

"all of you get out. now"

Outside, muskaan stopped ridhima before she could run off "hi", she continued in a friendly tone, as if she'd never tried to kill the woman now moving backwards, clearly trying to get away "I'm dr muskaan chadda"

Armaan quickly intervened putting his arm around muskaan "my girl friend"

Now, ridhima was sure she was hallucinating, this crazy psycho was his girlfriend? He was dating her? She knew she should quit staring and say something, but for the second time in the past half hour, she was speechless.

Seeing the questions swimming in her emerald eyes, he left muskaan and moved towards her " I know what ur thinking, muskaan, well, she's a little possessive and someone called her up and told her that I got engaged to you while she was out on leave, hence the morning ka action sequence"

Ridhima was still stuck on his first words –my girlfriend
Seeing him, waiting for her response, she got a hold of herself, she moved, trying to put some distance between them "a little possessive?" she didn't bother to hide the sarcasm in her voice.

Muskaan jumped in, catching hold of ridhima, "arre yaar sorry mera fuse na thodda jaldi urr jata hai"

Rahul couldn't resist putting in his too cents "waise to iske top floor mein bijlee aati nahi , par jab aa jayay to short circuit karayay bina jati nahi"

Muskaan cursed him under her breath but continued to keep a smile on her face "ridhima, iski mat sunn, im really sorry and to make up for my….my…attack ,aaj party, meri taraf se, u me aur.."

An incredulous ridhima couldn't help asking "aur?"

Muskaan put her arm around ridhima, turning her towards the guyz   "aur humare zindagi ke gum"

Ridhima moved muskaans arm away "really, it okay, u don't need to do that"

Muskaan caught hold of her again, this time taking her in a bear hug "nahi, tum promise karo tum aaogi, warna main tumhe nahi choornewaali" realizing that she was fighting a loosing battle ridhima finally gave in "achha baba,promise. ab main duty pe jaauun? Varna dr keerti.."

A delighted muskaan, kept her arm around ridhima "arre yaar, tu darna mat, main tere saath hoon"

She didn't hear ridhima mumble "isse baat ka to darr hai"

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------

Armaan stopped midstep, quickly catching hold of rahul, he pulled him to the side

"abbe armaan, kya kar raha hai, aaj koi nurse nahi millee jo mujhe corner mein.."

Armaan turned rahuls head towards the scene in progress in the corridor

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

The tall man blocking ridhimas way had a huge grin on his handsome face "ridhima? Ridhima gupta?"

Ridhima couldn't place his face for the life of her, until he raised his hand and saluted, the familiar gesture finally succeeded in jogging her memory.

His grin widened as he saw the confusion on her face give way to recognition.
He moved in to hug her but stopped short when he saw her move her hand foward
"hello sumit"
He took her offered hand in a firm handshake, a little bewildered by her behaviour.
Still he held on to her hand. "oh god, ridzy I cant believe its you, after so many years, u left so suddenly" he took a moment to see her, really see her "you're a doctor? Well I guess that doesn't surprise me"

Ridhima smiled politely trying to extricate her hand from his grasp "how are u?"

Sensing her coolness, he finally left her hand "you've changed." Tilting his head to the side, he flashed her a familiar grin "tell me who are you and what have you done with my red haired, rebellious bike racing champ?" fingering her dupatta he continued, his tone incredulous " ur wearing a suit?"

Ridhima was distinctly uncomfortable now "I grew up"

Not comprehending the wealth of pain in those three words he went on with his walk down memory lane "what? So u mean u don't do ur famous victory dances after winning every single boxing match? And I guess, you don't dye ur hair red on dares anymore, god, ur dad must be thanking his stars, remember when you stole his car to go to the u2 concert? He almost got us arrested, I was shit scared but not u, u thought it was funny! U were rolling with laughter even in the police jeep"

Ridhima had had enough, she looked around to make sure no one was listening, thanking her lucky stars, she decided to cut short this disastrous reunion "umm, summit look im really late for rounds, gotta go, see u later" she dashed off before he could ask for her contact number.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------
Armaan and rahul, too shocked for words just squatted on the floor

"yaar, armaan"

A dazed armaan saw summit, shrug his shoulders and leave "haan?"

"ab mujhe woh teacher nahi lagti"

ok dats all for now. hope u guyzz like it. pls do comment. Wink   Wink

Edited by d101 - 22 May 2008 at 6:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prithi-

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
YYYYYYAYYY! I wuv uuuuuu Hug

Will be back in a bit with a comment... after reading Embarrassed
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
OMG>>>>>loved the twist.....yyyyaaaayyyyy that is a wonderful part n u deserve a huge HUG!!!!thanx sweety loved reading it.....update asap.....cant wait to see armaan act smart with the smartest girl in town now!!!!

p.s. um a huge U2 fan as well but thankfully i havnt stolen my dads car to attend their concert yet....hav my own so!!!!lolzzzz.....awsom part

Edited by spln - 22 May 2008 at 6:55pm
addicted2ksg IF-Dazzler
addicted2ksg
addicted2ksg

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
awesome!!! new twist!! it sounds very interesting! it was an amazing part! plz continue soon!

Go to top