Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

my best friends wedding-prt10(pg105) 11/6 (Page 115)

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyla_193

Clap
gr8 update
cnt w8 for da nxt one Big smile Big smile Big smile
thanx so much

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi4u

hey deeps(mind if i call u dat Big smile i know u wont dats y im calling u dat Wink ) LOLu got dat rgt...LOL

must say wat a prt kahan say kahan pahunch gaya Embarrassed hospital se akharayWinkWink

grt prt Clap

cont super sooooooooooonnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
thanx soo muchEmbarrassed
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Haha, Deeps... You love armpits don't you? Poor Ridz, everyones either smelling hers or making them smell theirs hahaa... OMG.. that was just hilarious, Armaan riddhima ke upaar haq jaata raha hai.

my secrets out...kitni chupanay ki koshish ki par yeh kambakht armpit fetish bahar aa hi jaati hai LOL

armaan gave him another solid kick "salle tu na ek baat samajh lay, issay armpit sunghanay ka haq bus mera hai"

didn't rahul sense something here? Lol, That was so hilarious... when I started reading... I was like, what the hell is going on, Confused read that part a million times to realize that Armaan hit Ridz over the head with an oxygen cylinder! Deepu!!! How do THINK of such insaneeeee things?? Lemme guess, you hit someone with an oxygen cylinder before? ROFL Or were you the victim? Love your sense of humor, its the best Embarrassed !! yaar oxygen cylinder..gas cylinder sabh use keeya haiLOL

*sighs and stares in space* The bike scene was so cute Embarrassed he tied her wrists... *sigh again* You have a multiple personality like Armi as well LOL LOL funny, romantic, caring, sweet... Can you relate to any of your characters? i always believe that a person's personality comes out in their writing... not always LOL LOL LOL but mostly.. the way they write and stuff Embarrassed ...ya totally relate to muskaam..il tell u a secret..im completely insane...d kind dat needs 2 b kept in straight jacketsLOL n i lv bhindi...suitcase thing bhi try kara tha...LOL

And that last scene... I have no words to describe it. Its just written out so WELL! And their dialougs, specally Armaans... wow! Blew me over...aww thanx a ton Big smileEmbarrassed

Deepu, you're my absolute fav writer ever! Even better than JK Rowling LOL LOL LOL Planning on writing a book anytime soon Wink? I'll get the review out even before the book is published Tongue k me seriously EmbarrassedEmbarrassednow Your twists and turns aren't less than Kats LOL LOL Specially that part where you left us with "I killed my mother!" and when she meets Sumit... BOXING? and red haiir?????? And Riddhima.. . LOL LOL i was wondering how those go together.. Confused Things can't get crazier in you hand LOL na man kat is da queen of it all..all hail...d part where i lft with i killed my modr..i was sure every1 wud kill me..WinkLOLn one of ma frds went n got red hair done so now u know where da came frmLOLLOL

Okok... that's enough of my bakwas! Can't wait for moreeee!

~Zuzu

Btw, I heard you wrote stuff of Writers Block? I never read that one... Confused But i wanna read it now... Tongue Mind sending me the link Embarrassed ?? wrote few parts Wink here goes...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=917555&TPN=1 k me scard now,,dont remmbr wat i wroteConfused

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaanaddict

oh my gosh!! that was such a funny part!! lol and the obsession with the armpits comes back..! LOL LOL

couldnt resistLOLLOLLOLyes yes i hav issues..LOL

it was hilarious! the whole scene with ridz unconscious was wayyy too funny!!! i loved rahul and muskaan!! it took some time to understand what was going on.. coz i didn't get that armaan hit her at first.. but when i did get it, i cracked up like anything!! that was sooo pure genius right there!
and i loved the bike scene.. sooo cute!!! thanx soo much hunBig smile..wil make it clearr nct timeWink
and the final scene switched emotions... and u did it so smoothly! it was very well written... the dialogues and everything was just perfect!
and i have to tell u... i absolutely adore the armaan in ur ff!! he's just the best!
great update deepika!! can't wait for the next!..2 b honest evn im in lv wid ammy *sigh sigh*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalsirwani

ure srlsy srsly srsly tooo good deepika...no words to descroibe hw much i liked this part..esp wen he carried her outsde that house n he screamed...omg i totally loved it....cont sooooooon...n the RM scene...omgh n muskaan's punjabi....n that chakki peesing hehehehe ur craazy dudette n ure dialogues even more crazer LOL great going Clap
thanx a ton...Big smileBig smileBig smile

me just realizd d guys scream n d girls punchLOLLOL

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hyperash

heyyyy!!!
that was FABULOUS!!! Clap
reeeeliii sweeet....luved it!!!
thnks for the pm...n doo updte soon! Smile
luvs aashna Smile
thanx aashnaBig smileBig smileBig smile
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.patel

totally mind blowing i really love it i died lauhing it was really hilarious the rhyming were best plz contnue soon i am speechless it was again amazing awesome plz continue soon Clap
thanx sooo much
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lightening

okay..its final...jaldi se mujhe apne house ka add do..o m cmin to give u the
oscar for being funny....u rock..ur ff tops my list of
favs...seriosly..woaaa.....plzzzzzzzz update soon..cnt wait...n do pm ..thnx 4
pming me this part!!1

sach batta u sendn d oscar or d ppl frm d pagal khanna to take me awayLOLLOLLOLthanx soo much hunEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top