Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

my best friends wedding-prt10(pg105) 11/6 (Page 109)

sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hey deepika,
Yaar, mujhe lagta hai ki hum bichedein hue behenein hai LOL
I mean I can't believe u like BEWITCHED as well, not to mention u're one of the few people I know whose sense of the ridiculous matches mine. You know I have often felt that someone to laugh with is much rarer and far more precious than sympathy during trouble, since u can get the latter even from people u positively dislike while a shared sense of the ridiculous creates a connection that's as rare as it's strong. Reading ur ff is like taking a stroll down the rabbit hole. I keep feeling that I might run into the White Rabbit any second. I mean the part where Armaan says "im really sorry ridhima. I realize u probably think im insane but I really wanted u to come with me. Its important. Im asking u, no, begging u to please trust the man who banged ur head with an oxygen cylinder" is so funny it's almost surreal. And the way u shift from the outrageous to the serious is mind-blowing. I love ur AR; they're flawed yet perfect, like all of us.

That part where he goes "how often do you think of her? How often does anyone remember her? Do u talk of her? I might be off base here" his tone clearly indicating that he knew that wasn't the case "u left everything that u did together, everything that reminded u of her. u blocked her out completely, absolutely. u moved on too ridhima, just without her" was just stunning. I kept going over and over those lines. Again when she realizes that "he was the one leveling accusations yet he was the one who was supporting her too". I mean that one sentence defines their relationship for me. He is the one who's forcing her to confront the painful truths in her life, but he's also the one who's helping her heal. So to sum up, I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT.

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
OMG dat was such an amazing part...really where do u get ur ideas LOL LOL ...it was soo goood...ur dialogues r d best dey r rocking Clap ....i so love d way u write AR scenes wid so much intensity Embarrassed ...nd RM dey keep me rocking LOL ...gr8 part....hope u continue soon Cry Cry nd thanx for d pm Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged
OMG dat was hilarious omng i cant belive armi knowcked ehr out wiv an oxygen thing lool n muskan thought dey murdered her omg i cudnt stop laughin it was greta een da AR scnes wer very funny bt emotional bt luved it al omg left me sppechless loool stil laughin jsu writin dis awwww man dat was greta luvin it as usaul
updte sooon plzz

Clap
xxx
luv niz
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi_23

wowwwwwwwwww sooooooooooo nice update.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do continue vry vvry vvry sooooooooooooooon

thanks 4 pm
thanx rashi..wil update asapBig smile
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swansea

amazin part sweety
thanx  hunBig smile
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodqueen5

cute part love the chemistry... hope you continue soon
thanx..wil update soon
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sea_nyx

Hey deepika,
Yaar, mujhe lagta hai ki hum bichedein hue behenein hai LOL man im telln u v'll meet wid lightening and a dramatic bg score in a k serialLOLLOLLOLbahut mazza aayega
I mean I can't believe u like BEWITCHED as well, not to mention u're one of the few people I know whose sense of the ridiculous matches mine. .witches always ma favWink .gues wat u mean is v both need therapy..lets go 2gedr..discount milegaWink

You know I have often felt that someone to laugh with is much rarer and far more precious than sympathy during trouble, since u can get the latter even from people u positively dislike while a shared sense of the ridiculous creates a connection that's as rare as it's strong.as is da norm ur bang on.. 4get bichddi behen im getn d twin vibe now..most ppl wil cry or atleast feel emotional at d same place..bt laughter now dats as indivisualistic as it gets..wats hilarious to one is barely amusing 2 anodr.

Reading ur ff is like taking a stroll down the rabbit hole. I keep feeling that I might run into the White Rabbit any second. I mean the part where Armaan says "im really sorry ridhima. I realize u probably think im insane but I really wanted u to come with me. Its important. Im asking u, no, begging u to please trust the man who banged ur head with an oxygen cylinder" is so funny it's almost surreal. And the way u shift from the outrageous to the serious is mind-blowing. I love ur AR; they're flawed yet perfect, like all of us. thanx so much...they both are far far from perfect. plan to keep them dat way..WinkWink

That part where he goes "how often do you think of her? How often does anyone remember her? Do u talk of her? I might be off base here" his tone clearly indicating that he knew that wasn't the case "u left everything that u did together, everything that reminded u of her. u blocked her out completely, absolutely. u moved on too ridhima, just without her" was just stunning. I kept going over and over those lines. Again when she realizes that "he was the one leveling accusations yet he was the one who was supporting her too". I mean that one sentence defines their relationship for me. He is the one who's forcing her to confront the painful truths in her life, but he's also the one who's helping her heal.lady u get xactly wer im cmn frm  So to sum up, I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT.

thanx so muchBig smileBig smile..wenevr im writin emotional parts always worry abt goin overboard..

d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG dat was such an amazing part...really where do u get ur ideas LOL LOL ...it was soo goood...ur dialogues r d best dey r rocking Clap ....i so love d way u write AR scenes wid so much intensity Embarrassed ...nd RM dey keep me rocking LOL ...gr8 part....hope u continue soon Cry Cry nd thanx for d pm Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

thanx hunEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..RM as insane as AR r intenseLOL

Go to top