plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do continue vry vvry vvry sooooooooooooooon

thanks 4 pm
d101 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cheen2005

awwwwwwwwwwwwww such an adorable part haha the boxing ring, how do you thiink of these things man??? 👏 👏 👏 amazing part and thanks for the pm 😃

thanx 😃... no space in d usual romantic hotspots...isleay boxing ring mein romance karna parta hai😆😆

bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute part love the chemistry... hope you continue soon
sea_nyx thumbnail
Hey deepika,
Yaar, mujhe lagta hai ki hum bichedein hue behenein hai 😆
I mean I can't believe u like BEWITCHED as well, not to mention u're one of the few people I know whose sense of the ridiculous matches mine. You know I have often felt that someone to laugh with is much rarer and far more precious than sympathy during trouble, since u can get the latter even from people u positively dislike while a shared sense of the ridiculous creates a connection that's as rare as it's strong. Reading ur ff is like taking a stroll down the rabbit hole. I keep feeling that I might run into the White Rabbit any second. I mean the part where Armaan says "im really sorry ridhima. I realize u probably think im insane but I really wanted u to come with me. Its important. Im asking u, no, begging u to please trust the man who banged ur head with an oxygen cylinder" is so funny it's almost surreal. And the way u shift from the outrageous to the serious is mind-blowing. I love ur AR; they're flawed yet perfect, like all of us.

That part where he goes "how often do you think of her? How often does anyone remember her? Do u talk of her? I might be off base here" his tone clearly indicating that he knew that wasn't the case "u left everything that u did together, everything that reminded u of her. u blocked her out completely, absolutely. u moved on too ridhima, just without her" was just stunning. I kept going over and over those lines. Again when she realizes that "he was the one leveling accusations yet he was the one who was supporting her too". I mean that one sentence defines their relationship for me. He is the one who's forcing her to confront the painful truths in her life, but he's also the one who's helping her heal. So to sum up, I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT.
sea_nyx thumbnail
Hey deepika,
Yaar, mujhe lagta hai ki hum bichedein hue behenein hai 😆
I mean I can't believe u like BEWITCHED as well, not to mention u're one of the few people I know whose sense of the ridiculous matches mine. You know I have often felt that someone to laugh with is much rarer and far more precious than sympathy during trouble, since u can get the latter even from people u positively dislike while a shared sense of the ridiculous creates a connection that's as rare as it's strong. Reading ur ff is like taking a stroll down the rabbit hole. I keep feeling that I might run into the White Rabbit any second. I mean the part where Armaan says "im really sorry ridhima. I realize u probably think im insane but I really wanted u to come with me. Its important. Im asking u, no, begging u to please trust the man who banged ur head with an oxygen cylinder" is so funny it's almost surreal. And the way u shift from the outrageous to the serious is mind-blowing. I love ur AR; they're flawed yet perfect, like all of us.

That part where he goes "how often do you think of her? How often does anyone remember her? Do u talk of her? I might be off base here" his tone clearly indicating that he knew that wasn't the case "u left everything that u did together, everything that reminded u of her. u blocked her out completely, absolutely. u moved on too ridhima, just without her" was just stunning. I kept going over and over those lines. Again when she realizes that "he was the one leveling accusations yet he was the one who was supporting her too". I mean that one sentence defines their relationship for me. He is the one who's forcing her to confront the painful truths in her life, but he's also the one who's helping her heal. So to sum up, I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT.
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG dat was such an amazing part...really where do u get ur ideas 😆 😆 ...it was soo goood...ur dialogues r d best dey r rocking 👏 ....i so love d way u write AR scenes wid so much intensity 😳 ...nd RM dey keep me rocking 😆 ...gr8 part....hope u continue soon 😭 😭 nd thanx for d pm 😳 😳 😳
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG dat was hilarious omng i cant belive armi knowcked ehr out wiv an oxygen thing lool n muskan thought dey murdered her omg i cudnt stop laughin it was greta een da AR scnes wer very funny bt emotional bt luved it al omg left me sppechless loool stil laughin jsu writin dis awwww man dat was greta luvin it as usaul
updte sooon plzz

👏
xxx
luv niz
d101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi_23

wowwwwwwwwww sooooooooooo nice update.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do continue vry vvry vvry sooooooooooooooon