Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet=me thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG Deepika!!!! That was awesome!!! You just proved how effortlessly you can handle both,the emotional scenes and the crazy,lighthearted ones!!!! I looooved the way Riddhima opened up to Armaan...It was so sweet...
OMG Muskaan is CRAZY!!!! Love her dialogues soooo much!!! Especially this prayer...
"Yamraj je, tussi ho great,
Meri khushiyoon ki, tum ho crate
Twanu, millay mann chahaa mate
Par, agar kabhi problem de paet (stomach)
I will treat u at half rate"

Keep it up and thanks for the pm!!!
Edited by sweet=me - 15 years ago
komalsirwani thumbnail
a truly mindlowing part deepika....loved the RM thingy...muskaan's gone crazy...omg kissin the floor is the limit πŸ˜† but i loved it...n i could actually imagine muskaan doing dat zara zara thingy hehehehehehe hillarious

but the best was AR part...i loved the entre explaination...the flashbak ...n the present was so nicely explained...loved i πŸ‘ ...cont real soon...waise this was a very short part compared to other ones 😭 πŸ˜†
moda.vintage thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg.omg.and the last time seriously omg,
that was.........................erm......very very serious i mean to say is tragic afterall and oh god i dont have words alright rm scene was hilarious and i cant talk abt ar scene i mean her mother and all it was beyond my imagination good work yaar
πŸ‘

luv ya
@nkit@
Edited by magicgirlankita - 15 years ago
asu216 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
omg...wat a part..it was so intense n very well written...u deserve a huge roung of claps πŸ‘ ...i actually got so engrosed in reading it dat i actually forgot to chat with my frnd(i was doing dat b4 simultaneously πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )..awesome..thnx for da pm n cont asap...

luv,
asmita
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

Hey Deepu

Thanks so much for the pm
Hun this part was just beautifully written
I love all the expressions you express in a true Deepika style
I keep liking this FF more and more everytime
You truly have great entertaining skills girl
You and your ff just rock
Muskaan's prayer really was jokes
I really never have enogh words to appreciate the way you write
Superb job hun
Continue real soon and pm me if u can
Love
Hina

hey hina

thanx so much hun😳😳😳 hope u keep likn itπŸ˜‰ wil def pm

lv deepika

n yaar shayari challu rakhooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey yaar that was so emotioonal..cant belivet ridz mom shoted her self.....cant believe it but any thing is possible in ff....but it was so nice..nice written....thankx for the pm..and please do pm next time....continue soon..
❀️MONA

hey mona

thanxπŸ˜ƒ..ya pretty much anythn possibl...me n my twisted brainπŸ˜‰

wil def pm

pal234 thumbnail
hey deepika...
nice update πŸ‘
very emotional 1.....u wrote it so well it seemed 2 b real....as if happenin ifront of my eyes....thanx a lot for d pm....

pls do cont soon....

BTW awesome twist.....*sigh* i'm tired of sayin dat nw.... πŸ˜† each update of urs has sumthin new n completely unxpcted...truly amazin....
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_mania

Man...That was deep, Deepika dear!!!!!
I maintain that you are a good writer and take up writing!!!!
Don't have words to express how awestruck I am!

thanx babesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttimpy

i loved it...........i loved it...........i loved it.. thanx hun😳😳

bow wow....deepu darling simply fantabulous..........loved the beginning.............loved the bhajan......touch me hold me......even yamaraj jee will be scared to come down to sanjeevini......gosh muskaan is out of this world........and the dialogue..murdon ko to to chain se marne de................is OMG OMG me thinx ur rgt...yamraj is also scared of muskaan..chalo rahul ki lambi life guaranteed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AR scene was perfect as we have always thot Armaan to be the perfect mate any1 cud ask for..............always there for u...........no explanations .....no demands..........he lets u soak his strength .........they are not made like that anymore honey....... ur abs rgt...dont make'm like dat....*sigh-sigh*..koi na...umeed pe duniyab kayam hai...meanwhile karan gives me hopeπŸ˜†  tc lv deepika

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zen girl

wow yaar