Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awesome!!! new twist!! it sounds very interesting! it was an amazing part! plz continue soon!
inuyasharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳 [:D/] new update. i luv ur ff. awesome part 👏 and a new twist. can't wait for the next update. feel srry for ridz character. seems like it she went through a lot 😭 😭 anyways continue sooooooooooooooooon 😃
Karan.T thumbnail
Very Nice.
I like it sooooooooooooooooo much.
Good work 👏
Continue soon..
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

gr8 work again dippy................what a twist uve brot into this.......but i was hoping for some AR scenes..............the update never seems to be complete without that............

sumit has entered......is he a doctor or a patient?????????  uve really handled the ridz muskaan intro scene here with a lot finesse.........if u know what i mean............i cud just imagine ridz running out of the hospi.........

keerti is ready to pull her hair out..............imagine the type of interns she has.......... 😆 .they are all half mad.........armaan in particular.he sems to have an answer or a solution to any problem.................wonder what the plan is now........

Edited by ttimpy - 15 years ago
komalsirwani thumbnail
😆 hillaarous...baap....ure just too good for words to expresss 😆 im totally lovin it...cont soon 👏
dmg_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Deepika...Its awesome!!! Terrific.....Totally dig the new twist....The raoool/muskaan dialogs are beyonfd the world!!!Keep up the good work!!
Continue soon!!!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...bike racer nd boxing champ...our Ridz dats soooo cool 😉 😉 ....love dis twist....on d whole awesum part...muski Armaan's girlfriend...i'm pitying poor guy from now only 😆 😆 😆 ....as usual u write d best dialogues 😃 ....keep up d good work 👏 👏 👏.thank u soo much u really made my weekend and do continue soon cant wait to read wat happens next 😳
bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part.. loved how the other side to rides when she was younger that they did not know about.... hope you continue soon
chaiti! thumbnail
hey dam gud new twist ... update as soon as possible n pm me! 👏
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG........I luv the dialogues u put in....awesome...

thanx for the pm..

- shivani