India-Forums

Solhah Singaarr
Solhah Singaarr

13/5/08 India SS - summary

Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Hi guys - this one is for Huda.  I have not watched SS since 5/5/08 as my Cutie Baby Sumer was killed and I am missing him terribly.

Recap 12/5/08 - Chando wants more medicine for Shagun and Angrymurdering evil Killer Shakti Angryhas been given the chatervedi empire to manage.Urvashi says that Shagun seems different/changed.

13/5/08 - Urvashi and mum missing (my Cutie baby) Sumer and are saying lovely and gorgeous things about my Cutie Sumer, Evil Bitchy SAngrynia comes and sympathises(she is just so too f*****g two-faced b***h) with them, then lies to them that she is going to the temple but really she going to Chando to give medicine for shagun to knock her out, but mum insists going to the temple with SAngrynia so she has no choice but to go to the temple.

Shefali in her room acting all stupid and silly like an idiot - singing and housekeeper comes but shefaliAngry (another stupid dumb b***h)has her contacts lenses out so has to wear sun glasses which makes her look even DeadstupidDead then she moans about shagun being to nice to servants.

Evil murdering AngryShakti rings his lawyer to get the papers ready for him to take over the chatervedi empire (as f*****g if) for signature. Then the evil Chando rings to say where is Angry wonky-faced SAngrynia with the medicine - she comes to the house then both evil murdering Shakti and SAngrynia go to Chandoo.

Shefali comes down stairs and mum is looking at Sumer's (Oh my baby - where are you - I am missing your immensely)wedding photos and Shefali silly b***h comes and starts crying - my sumer etc (you cow - you killed him you evil murdering b***h) and then dad comes and asks Shagun to give up the white sari but she said she will but not until after Sumer's death ceremony thingy???) and then he asks her to give mum her medicine but Shafali doesn't know which medicine to give and dad is shocked -then Shafali starts crying and saying that she is missing (lying effing b***h) Sumer and getting forgetful then runs upstair and dad said how can shagun forget your medicine (well done dad- that's right she is evil - b***h-slap her) but treveni says she is missing (my cutie baby who I am missing terribly) Sumer.

Real Shagun wakes up in the warehouse and wonders where she is and what has evil murdering AngryShakti and SAngrynia done to me and then she frees herself but the evil murdering pair comes and he slaps Shagun and puts her back in the chair and she said my Sumer (he is dead - my cutie pie is dead)will sort you out and evil murder Shakti say no he won't then he feeds her medicine she goes unconcious.

Murderer Shakti tells someone to prepare file and then Vikram comes and talks about a deal that Murderer Shakti should not have done and evil bitchy SAngrynia is listening and Vikram said he has to tell dad and SAngrynia comes and tells Vikram some sop story and he agrees with her and then she tells Evil Murdering Shakti that she is his wife and he has to accept her as one.

Real Shagun wakes up again and says that Evil Murdering Shakti has separated me from my Sumer and I bet  Sumer doesn't even know Where I am? She hears Chando coming and then she says that she has to do something to stop Chandoo from feeding her the medicine and she breaks the bottle and he is mad with her and tells her that Shakti is paying him loads of money to do this and Shagun is shouting Shakti why are you doing this me? Why have you separated a wife from her husband? This time I will never forgive you.  It ended on her angry face.

Where is Sumer? Bring him back, I want my Sumer back, please bring him back or I'll just die  as I need him like a daily fix.

Guys enjoy

Jay - I will suffer the next episode for you as well so I can update as soon as I can.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapJaanu80***Anu***val0822sumu87choudhary.adaddysgirl786

london741 Groupbie
london741
london741

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey dont worry jay..sumer will come back soon..i think they did this just to run their show..they need some story..so they killed sumer and now they will drag this stupid shefali and sonia thing for couple of months and then they will bring sumer back..so i am damn sure sumer is COMING BACK..enjoy..
***Anu*** Groupbie
***Anu***
***Anu***

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yes Jay your Sumer will be back. I thank you so much for the update..
Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by london741

hey dont worry jay..sumer will come back soon..i think they did this just to run their show..they need some story..so they killed sumer and now they will drag this stupid shefali and sonia thing for couple of months and then they will bring sumer back..so i am damn sure sumer is COMING BACK..enjoy..

I can't wait for months - I want him back now or I'll just wither away and die, please Sumer come back my cutie pie.

ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thanx so much for the update. Sumer will probably come back soon since the serial is ending at the end of the month.
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thanks
sexcee.bitch Groupbie
sexcee.bitch