Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
It could be Pranay. As I said in ED thread Milsi may have been on the verge of uncovering Inder's murderer before he was hit by Ayesha's car. He would have wanted to give Prachi what she had first approached him for - her dad's killer. So Pranay may not want Milsi to ever regain his memory or better still kill him so that he does not trace Inder's murder to him. Milsi may be involved in an accident which has been set up by him. Prachi may try to rescue Milsi and Neev may end up rescueing Prachi and losing his life. There is Jay's exit. In all this commotion, Milsi regains his memory. By then Suki is adamant to marry Alaap and Milsi gives in. Alaap then emotionally blackmails Milsi into parting with his wealth. We then have our chawl track (Well no harm dreaming is there?)      
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting theory opti...i wantthe hooded guy to be anyone BUT neev.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I believe its Nagpal ji making a guest appearance in the show. πŸ˜†

Joking...ummm...its either Neev or his father.

PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
...actually coming to the hood...did Pranay not not wear a hood and clock when his indentity as Inder's killer was revealed...but I find that there would have to be a very far fetched motive for Pranay to want to kill Milind...unless again, it was for money? πŸ˜•

I am still hoping it's Alaap...but is his mind complex enough to formulate two plans and implement them both at once? Trapping Sukriti and killing Milind? πŸ˜†

But for now...I shall remain confused... 😊
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it may be milind's mum back from the dead πŸ˜• u know this is possible in BT world πŸ˜†
nick_bon thumbnail
lol who walks around in shopping malls like that... he looked like cold blooded killer!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  with that long black coat and hood that covers most of the face... and huge ass shoes... hehehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by nick_bon - 15 years ago
-Deepa- thumbnail
I think it is Neev or his dad.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How can the person got an entry inside the shopping mall with that costume?
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Neev or his Dad..

@ AnoushkaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in BT Malls..anyone can roam ard like that πŸ˜†

@opti..who's Pranay now? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•