Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

How many of you treated your mum..?

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

I just read the update today..

Well the UK mother's day has welll gone byLOL. I bought my mum a expensive giftBig smile. She gave it back thinking it was too expensive and got the money back.OuchOuch 

What did you guys do for mother's day?Tongue

afghanitam Senior Member
afghanitam
afghanitam

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yeah .. morther's day is by now but if tell you the truth i didn't buy anything for my mom cuz i couldn't go the mall to buy something to her .. Cry Cry
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
My Ma lives far far away. But my little girl made me a nice card and treated me to a home made breakfast.

Had a great Mother's day... Embarrassed
Fairest Newbie
Fairest
Fairest

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I know my mom too well, and know that gifts and flowers doesn't mean much to her. So I donated money to Myanmar, and she loved it :-)
gambi IF-Rockerz
gambi
gambi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I didn't do anything special. Just picked up some flowers from the tree near my school and gave those flowers to my mom. LOL
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
aww mitesh what a sweet topic....... Embarrassed Cry mujhe apni maa yaad aa gayee.,,,,,
she lives so far off.....india mein.....i missed her tons on mothers day Cry
but surprisingly my husband got me stuff on kids behalf...i was pleasantly surprised... Embarrassed my kids r too small to buy me stuff ye......t    Embarrassed
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sami01

aww mitesh what a sweet topic....... Embarrassed Cry mujhe apni maa yaad aa gayee.,,,,,
she lives so far off.....india mein.....i missed her tons on mothers day Cry
but surprisingly my husband got me stuff on kids behalf...i was pleasantly surprised... Embarrassed my kids r too small to buy me stuff ye......t    Embarrassed

Hmm, I know what you mean. Mum's are just like that. Regardless how close/far you live with them, you can never foorget what they do for you.

I am @ Uni and always remember my family and mum. Mother's day is really special day but it is sad for those who are young and can't buy anything. I know what you mean because when I was small I always you used to think I wish I could buy my mum something but didn't have enough pocket money.LOL

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I am feeling bad now after clicking on your post Cry . I have been ill and almost senseless and cud never leave the bed that I cud get smth for my mum. She was always there sitting beside me, taking my temperature, getting me medicines.
Next day I just hugged her with an apology, as always she had an angelic smile. All she wanted from me was "Anu beta you get well soon fast, it will be my gift for Mother's day"    

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index