Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ow my Gosh!! Is JW really flirting with Pronita (or what her name might be, BD, Maythali, Durga das Gupta, Jennifer Aniston)? While he thinks he is married to a nice woman 🀒 a.k.a. Meera???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeh buddha bhi chaaloo hai. Kehta hai na. Jawaani ka diya bujhne se ekbaar zor se pharpharaata hai!🀣 JW is also pharpharaawing with Pronita! Maybe he knows she is Bani and lateron when they will have their ONS he will explain it very nicelyπŸ˜‰ You never know with the creatives.

Tin, dont worry about KS. It is going downhill and it will go. the show will be ending ! Vinaashkale vipreet buddhi!! (jiska antha aata hai uske dimaag ka satyanaash hota hi hai!) Same goes for JW and KS and not to speak about Meera!!

May have said to much, sorry😳 and byebye

sawani2 thumbnail
ekta is so bent on forcing this Vicky. 😑 .

Glad that I don't watch it any more.I don't want to see jai having an affair with Bani for sure. This is not Jai i liked. So not missing anything.

Jai lying to Meera is like what goes around comes around. She is encouraging Ganga to lie to Jai & jai doing the same thing. Living his life his way.

shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The show can't end soon enough!!
alcatraz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahni4

The show can't end soon enough!!

Aint that the truth. Why you folks still discussing this pathetic show? πŸ˜•