Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

its my passion against her

dove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow wat a rocking epi friends, prem/harsh were mind blowing,πŸ‘πŸ‘ though i dont think prem did any wrong by drinking, he was hurt and wanted to get it out, may be not the best way but it was ok.😊..but today he was in ful comand like a loin....and the way he went to heer and entwined his fingers with her through jail net, he asked with painful eyes, kyoun kia tumne esa...one note, prems dialouge dilvery is getting amazing day by day...but best line was " heer took all her blame from my head on herslf, that is passion, now its not about millions or mony any more, its about my passion against her [janoon]" sory dont know how to say it compltly in hindi, but it was mind blowing,...gosh prem is one hell of a passionate guy...and love evry side of him...by the way i think the strongest asset of harsh/prem r his powerful passionate and heavenly eyes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes it was mindblowing ...
da dialogue was " ab baat hai uskey junoon key agey meray junoon ki"

wowww πŸ‘
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I loved th way in which he spoke to her, speaking eacj word so carefully yet with a million questions pointing at ehr and how she ddin't say anything in return apart from show a single tear..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whoa.. thumbnail
awwhhhhhh da way he said det 😍 😍 😍 da passion, obsession, craziness in hiz eyez were crystal clear 😳 mann m dyin more n more 4 him 😳 😳 😳
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but yaa....thnx tht heer didnt take off her hand when he held hers...lols....holding hands.....kdmhmd had beaten all records i suppose...

luv nans
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
^ I know yeah Nanz! Its such a classic symboll of lvoe, but Premeer ahve their own way of carrying it off..! Its amazing!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

^ I know yeah Nanz! Its such a classic symboll of lvoe, but Premeer ahve their own way of carrying it off..! Its amazing!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ya i complety agree with you, prem heer gave a new life to the age old symol of expression of love...a sweet but firm gesture to express that ur his....by holding his hand....by the way the last scene of epi where prem wipes his tear off...there so much pwer yet vunerability to him😳...i wanted to hug him when he cried. 😭
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
it was so much of intensity in his eyes😳
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

it was so much of intensity in his eyes😳

So true! The intensity in his eyes when he is looking at Manmeet hugging Heer... I felt like he was either going to bash Manmeet or he was going to tear Heer away from himπŸ˜† It was so passionate!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know
It was like the most powerful line of the entire episode
Plus the last dialogue of that lady that "Its love" πŸ˜‰