Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Impressing Jai with a Saree (Page 2)

milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tam2

yeah I agree with Milkey... JW never had no feeling for Pia... yet had a son with her...though he was drugged... as it is for JW feelings are not required when it comes to producing kids... the more he gets the better it is... chahe woh Pia ho yea Meera...kya farq parta hai... matlab tu baccha paida karne mein hain na... Ouch Dead ...

thats my point yaar

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I don't know why they are going over the old stuff, can't they come up with new things to show. I don't understand how did Meera know Bani wore a pink saree for their special night. I mean that was like 7/8 years back before she came into his life.
uvita Goldie
uvita
uvita

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milkey007

JW had a kid with pia also and he has no feeling for pia after having a kid with her so the same theoy with meera

Milkey, how can it be same theory with Meera because there Pia drugged him but here what excuse could he possibly have and then it is not like he is staying away from her after the incident like he did with Pia...instead they are showing him happy with Meera
uvita Goldie
uvita
uvita

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

I don't know why they are going over the old stuff, can't they come up with new things to show. I don't understand how did Meera know Bani wore a pink saree for their special night. I mean that was like 7/8 years back before she came into his life.

Kanta Jigyasa had once gave her that sari so she may have told M that he loves that color
milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvita

JW had a kid with pia also and he has no feeling for pia after having a kid with her so the same theoy with meera

Milkey, how can it be same theory with Meera because there Pia drugged him but here what excuse could he possibly have and then it is not like he is staying away from her after the incident like he did with Pia...instead they are showing him happy with Meera

my point is that JW don't need to love someone to produse Kid.so after having kid with him Meera still trying to make her place in his heart
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged

my point is that JW don't need to love someone to produse Kid.so after having kid with him Meera still trying to make her place in his heart

i agree with you, you don't have to love someone to produce an child, it could be just physical without no attachments

i still find it funny that Meera wants to make place in his heart, first it was Bani and now its her atma. I really hope Pronita wears the saree..
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Scientifically, not just Jai Walia, anyone can produce a kid without any feelings of love! LOL

Its a serial, Jai doesn't know that Meera is evil, to him and the Walia clan, including Bani's own sister Rano, Meera is good. So, why would a man, any man, stay away from a woman he's married to if he thinks she is good? And please, its not a betrayal to Bani's memory, if thats the case, then there wouldn't be widow/widower remarriages.

Actually, compared to Western soaps like "The Bold and The Beautiful", KS is very tame with regard to what is called the "Gross" factor!LOL

Edited by suganthirani - 14 May 2008 at 11:22am
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
After burning Bani alive...for 16 years having Physical relationship with JW couldn't satisfy Meera's need... now she's on another mission of making her place in JW's heart ... it's kinda stupid...after so many years now she wants to make her place in his heart... it's like she's challenging Bani's Aatma by talking to her ... saying that she will make her place in JW's heart by removing Bani...but she forgot you may get physical with someone ... but love only comes from heart... you certainly cannot make or force someone to love you... it's a matter of heart ...which is beyond her understanding.... now Meera has enmity with Bani's aatma as well... she is a psycho!!! ...   

Edited by tam2 - 14 May 2008 at 11:28am

Go to top