Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dishu

true...dey shuld end kyunki now..

shall we sign another petition 😆

ghtmakeSonuLIVE thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

I hope so.....it has been a long time...after KT got married with Eku, that was the last good track of kyunki...after that Jazz, Tripti and Bubly, chawl, this one...all tracks are soooo boring...for a whole year we are seeing these kind of things....

I personally want kyunkiz TRP to go down more...so that ekta will realize what has happened in her show and she will then bring kyunki back to its place! 😃 😆

After Trupti n chawl track, acc 2 me it was KN's track which was hell interesting 2 most of us. This track is either boring bcoz of the storyline also, n 4 sum bcoz all do not want 2 c Smriti. Even I wanna TRPs 2 fall as much as they can, so that Ekta realises. But when vll she?
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

I thought that after Smriti's return the serial will be back where it was before...the serial will become nice like befoire....

But all my hopes are gone...and to be quite honest, i hate to say this that, this serial had become worse after her entry....😭I blame the storyline for it...u?

I agree 2 u partly. But then, u have 2 wait after she returns back 2 SN. Till that time nothing can b said. Look at us! When Nandini's blackmailing track was going on, the TRPs were not no.1, but 2. Then their wedding epi, n pre wedding epi shot up the TRPs 2 no.1, n even the TAM ratings in Hindi Belt were highest. So, u need 2 c what happens when Smriti returns, bcoz u all n sum others in the nation 2, wanna c this.
muscleprotein thumbnail
Smriti was not given the comeback she deserved 😡
Originally posted by: muscleprotein

Smriti was not given the comeback she deserved 😡

Aww! Good point! Her bad luck! The thing is this boring track which shoots down the TRPs.Edited by heartyluv4myght - 15 years ago
muscleprotein thumbnail
KSBKBT has lost all its glory .

KSBKBT has lost all its glory .

That was what left 2 say. But it can regain its glory if good storylines, n most wanted actors' n chrs' tracks eg: KN's track is shown.
muscleprotein thumbnail
How long can KN track survive, especially as they are now shown as oldies and are on the verge of turning grandparents too 😆 unless K and N are reborn 😉 and then romance 😃
they should have some good comedy of errors with all characters.
As it is with so many tulsi's it is one already, but only in very poor taste

shall we sign another petition 😆

agree that this serial had lost its charm, but i personally dont want it to end...cause if it does, then what will i do at 11 o' clock?? 😆