Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
The color looks great on Aish Clap
Oh, Amar Singh LOL

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
poor jaya Ouch she should've worned something nice Embarrassed

Aish had a fashion show, changing outfit to outfit. She looks great in all pictures Tongue
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

OMGGG..EWWW! Whts Amar Singh doing theree!! Holy Molyy...Shocked Okay, this is riduculous, isit only me or something.But whyy does ASH has all her Family member walking the RED CARPET with her!??? Confused Why couldnt she walk it by her self, looking STUNNING in the red dress. I understand Abhi's presence but Amit-Jaya and Amar Singh being there is just taking the mick!!! Confused

ASH just looks Amazing there, the colour really compliments her.Shes looking radiantt!!..

More Pics on ASH- Photoshots etc..

^ Gorgeous!

Edited by raiinie - 17 May 2008 at 8:48pm
joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

PS...Ash looks breathtaking...She needs to sport bold colours more often and her hair is PERFECT...

Edited by joie de vivre - 17 May 2008 at 8:38pm
indiatechie Newbie
indiatechie
indiatechie

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
that french style made ash simply superb! great pictures.
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Greeneyespy

okay seriously..whats the big deal about ANGELINA? she is the most overrated woman in the world.

I dont find her pretty at all. too me she looks like a manly po*n star with her bizarre features e.g sausage lips and square jaw.

and BRAD PITT Dead Dead dont even get me started on this no talent hack. he is nothing but a pretty face.. Johnny Depp trumps him anyday.

ha.. that's a bit harsh but i totally agree with you. johnny depp is in a totally different league from pretty boy & his latest wife.

brad & her don't look anything special. just their normal boring selves with the addition of the pregnancy bump. blah..DeadLOLLOL

btw, aishwarya looks really beautiful. i've never seen her look so perfect & gorgeous in functions before. this year is her year at the cannes. well done aishwarya!ClapClap she's a true style icon.

Unique316 Senior Member
Unique316
Unique316

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Amithab please hold your wife's hand, not your daughter-in-law!!! LOL LOL
It's such a shame to see Amithab w/ his son and daughter-in-law and not w/ his wife!!! Angry Angry   
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punjabi_chic

Looking at these pictures I am wondering first, why Mrs.Jaya Bachchan did not simply wear a pretty saree than the tent thing she has adorned. An Indian woman always looks so elegant in a saree. Second, why is it that Amitabh always prefers to be arm-in-arm with his daughter-in-law rather than offering his arm to his own wife of 35 plus years?

It is simply absurd, bizarre and defies all logic that Mrs. Jaya Bachchan is always in the background and accompanied by Amar Singh in all the Bachchan family events and pictures? Amar Singh is truly vey lucky to have an accommodating, tolerant and understanding spouce.  

I think Amitabh has a lot more to learn from SRK than he would ever acknowledge. Even if I hear a lot of the ladies on IF criticizing Gauri, for her "looks" she needs to be appreciated for her efforts to fit in the industry that her husband is associated with. And SRK, this guy needs to be complimented for treating his wife like a lady. I really feel sorry everytime I watch the mal adjusted and ackward Mr. Bachchan, specially when it comes to his wonderful wife Jaya.

Go to top