India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jai-Meera's child is a genius

desighal Senior Member
desighal
desighal

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged

ConfusedOk i may be wrong, but since the leap was only of 15 years, then mathematically, Vicky should be around 14 (which everyone is saying).

So is the child a genius, to be done college (overseas) at a tender age of 14.

Assuming Ganga is older than Vicky, and she is still in college, is she not?Ouch

I don't think he is Jai's Child if we look at the logics (which i know is a word that does not exist in Ekta's world)LOL

Sumting ain't right!

What say?

D

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yeah what ur saying is absolutely correct... how can a 15/14 year old get an American degree... he is a rich teenager so there is no need for him to work... but he's joining JW's business at the age of 14/15!!! I should have went to America... I would've got my degree earlier...     LOL ...

please don't mind my comments... I'm so worked up with my exams!!! Ouch LOL ...
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Sick is an understatement for Vicky .. im disgusted at the creatives I have no words to express how sickening it is.
xx-princess-xx Groupbie
xx-princess-xx
xx-princess-xx

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
um i heard he meera 1st kid not from jai but her ova hubby so yeah
tvchick2006 Senior Member
tvchick2006
tvchick2006

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
exactly even if he is a genius and got a degree, he should be allowed to chill. Joining business at tender age of 14 - child labor! child labor! LOL LOL

@Deighal - technically Krishna is 6 years younger than Ganga, yet both of them go to college. I think Ganga is just enjoying time (or she is dumb)and wants to stay in college LOL

BTW, I have noticed this in alot soaps - girls tend to join Bombay university and leap goes by they are still in college. Sons/Boys go to US or Switzerland and they even get an MBA. Wink
desighal Senior Member
desighal
desighal

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xx-princess-xx

odd: today they were saying that he has Jai's genes.

its one of two things, either the creatives think that we are dumb or they are dumb

we all know what the truth isLOL

Lol

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desighal

Originally posted by xx-princess-xx

odd: today they were saying that he has Jai's genes.

its one of two things, either the creatives think that we are dumb or they are dumb ....well we are the intelligent bunch over here...trying to make sense out of non-sense....LOL... so I can definitely declare that it is creative who are genuinely dumb...LOL...

we all know what the truth isLOL

Lol

desighal Senior Member
desighal
desighal

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvchick2006

exactly even if he is a genius and got a degree, he should be allowed to chill. Joining business at tender age of 14 - child labor! child labor! LOL LOL .....HAHAHAHA I HEAR YOU!!! what's a mama's boy!!!- again proves he is not Jai's child...jai kicked Massi out (sorta)

@Deighal - technically Krishna is 6 years younger than Ganga, yet both of them go to college. I think Ganga is just enjoying time (or she is dumb)and wants to stay in college LOL .....if that's the case, then shouldn't an 20-21years be in her last years of college (not sure the average age of a college graduate in india)

BTW, I have noticed this in alot soaps - girls tend to join Bombay university and leap goes by they are still in college. Sons/Boys go to US or Switzerland and they even get an MBA. Wink
....yet indian demographics is sooooooo modern that they are having all types of affairs

HAHAHA...love the serials....they are sooooo ridiculous that you are compelled to watch it just to see the extend they can reach.

Go to top