Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hey guyz u probz seen picz of aliz finance

herz sum picz of Ayesha fazli

Edited by *<KILL@_GYAL<* - 13 June 2008 at 6:07am
*<KILL@_GYAL<* Senior Member
*<KILL@_GYAL<*
*<KILL@_GYAL<*

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
woa i woz jus serching 4 Ali zafar n hiz fiances stuff n found an article on aliz kidnap

yh i fink a little 2 l8 bt nwayz thought of sharin it

Ali Zafar and his Fiancee Ayesha saw hell

Pakistani pop star Ali Zafar and his fiancee were abducted and then released in Lahore yesterday, when they paid 2.5 million rupees to an armed young man, who remained un-identified.

According to reports, Ali Zafar and his fiancee were just taking a liesurly drive after a lavish meal in a posh resturant, and along the way Ali Zafar and Ayesha, his lovely fiancee were taken hostage by young armed man, who quietly hold them for a day, demanded and recieved the ransom, released the couple and vanished.

According to daily times reports the details are as follows of the incident:

An unidentified man on Saturday kidnapped renowned pop singer Ali Zafar and his fiance.

Ali Zafar and his fiance, Aisha, were released by the kidnapper for Rs 2.5 million as ransom late at night. Zafar, a resident of U-Block, Defence Housing Authority (DHA), and Aisha left for dinner at a hotel in the evening. The two then went to a market in H-Block, DHA to buy CDs, where an unidentified kidnapper held them at gunpoint and forced Zafar to drive for three hours on various roads. Zafar contacted his relatives to arrange for the ransom. The man received the money and dropped the couple near Chauburgi. Then he fled with their mobile phones and the car. Zafar contacted the police, who recovered his car, parked near Data Darbar. Defence (B) police station registered a case against the unidentified kidnapper on Zafar's complaint.

Ali Zafar is refusing to talk to the media. Some media pundits are as usual predicting that perhaps there is more to the story, and the kidnap story is perhaps a fake. Who knows? because Chunno ki ankh mien ik nasha hai.

http://www.pakspectator.com/ali-zafar-and-his-fiancee-ayesha -saw-hell-briefly/

Edited by *<KILL@_GYAL<* - 13 June 2008 at 4:00am
*<KILL@_GYAL<*
*<KILL@_GYAL<*

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
childhood picz of ali

painting of AZ

hey sme of u mye nt agree wid me but dnt u fink AZ resembles KSG in DMG
karanz b4 dmg luk in diz pic

ALI

Karan

wo t do u fink ?

Edited by *<KILL@_GYAL<* - 13 June 2008 at 6:08am
*<KILL@_GYAL<*
*<KILL@_GYAL<*

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
DIZ are sme siggiez i found nt created by me

SIGGIEZ:

AVI:

Edited by *<KILL@_GYAL<* - 13 June 2008 at 7:14am
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Yup! he is!
thnx for the awesome videos. i soo wish he comes here soon.. like during summer. that would be soo cool!! well him or Junaid, although i wouldnt mind both WinkSmileSmile

aww i hope he comes to your side soon!Embarrassed

rmr our litto planWink... about me coming at the sme time as Ali - and then we sneak bckstageWinkEmbarrassedLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

What is going on here...nothing mch....was jst replying late to postsEmbarrassedooopseee ma badEmbarrassed when i end school in like a week everyone is going to school, not cool. - i finish skool for my summer holidays..in about 3weeks time...so after that i will be FREE FREE FREEWinkLOL YAY! so u'llbe here and hopefully Tau will be bak on friday! - awww YAY!...but were gonna miss one member!Cry  Aww i know! CryCry TAZY!
i hate this week AND next week even more.. so much going on. - awww.... hve ur exams started yet? - hows the studying going? Yup. there are 4 days for the english exam and 3 days for the Spanish exam. so tomorrow am finishing thouse up then Fri, Sat, Sun. im free. Monday- Global /Tuesday- Math and Friday- earth science. after that!... 3 months to myself that i despeartly need - oh! - hahahha that jst totally confused meConfusedLOL..but yeh i got... ur free Fri, Sat, Sun and then for the 3 monthsEmbarrassed Haha yea.. well thats all u need to know anyway.. the rest is the problem i have to deal withConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - lol... - aww so hows your exams going soo far?

ShockedWAT 3 months????? - WOOOOW!.... my holidays only last 6weeks! Realy thats it?? well i get all of 2 1/2 weeks of june,  and All of July and august. idk how many weeks that adds up to... - oh! - well i can tell you its 100 times more than 6weeks!LOL

Aww im sorry Zarqa.. whats new this year that its not fun?? - EVERYTHNG!....coz its my last year at high skool...so like we are the seniors of seniors! and yeh we hve lame responsibilities and plus we get sooo many hours at skool were we jst need to sit in a class and study! - and that is HARD! if ur zarqaLOL and plus if u hve no work or anythng to study...coz ave not been to sme of my classes yet...

Aww but i thought senior year was supposed to be fun! its ur last year in High Schooll... you should have as much fun as ever! - yeh ano!...but right now its soo crap!....maybe coz the holidays are near,,,and no1 can be bothered!...jst waiting to see wat happens after the holidays... If theres no fun...then i gotto create some fun to amuse myself!EmbarrassedLOL haha well if u ever get bored.. u have IF here! LOLLOL - yeh true!...today i was sitting in class playing with my phoneEmbarrassedLOL.... and trying to get the internet to work on it... but it wouldnt let me access it!Angry

nd even the classes are all mixed...and yeh theres no fun ppl!Stern Smile
NONE?! i dont like people who aren't fun.LOL - reason for that is,,,that we are mixed with the year below us...coz some of them study the sme subjects... but oh-well stuff them!... and let me go and find fun ppl!EmbarrassedME! lol if i lived there. but im all the way here in new york LOLLOL - lol.... today i got soooo BORED! that i only went to skool for 3hours and ditched the other 3hoursEmbarrassedLOL

oh i need to talk to you about somethng!... if I.F doesnt stop crashing then a'll pm you... if u dnt get a pm today...then will defo pm you 2mrw...Embarrassed k will wait. i guess ur comp crashed. so im gettin it tomorrow? hahaTongueSmileSmile - yah...IF was annoying me that day!!!...nothing would work properly!Angry

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

LOL....yup yaar u both r confusing us now tell ab mein kiski sunoon tau ki ya zarqa kiLOL

douno koTongueLOL... u be random!....but yeh also dnt be fazool LOL

kabhie random kabhie fazool ROFL.....naaa amean, kabhie random khabhi......... urm wats the opposite of fazool?ConfusedErmm

Not fazool LOLTongue

lolLOL

naaa i need another word!Embarrassed - so it can fit in with the title...

Kabhi Random Kabhi Unfazool! - LOLLOLLOL

nice titleLOL

LOLlol....

thnxWink

Go to top