* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

yea dear i know ..u wont let me have an easy time.LOLu guys arent kind AngryOuchbut one thing dont go mad posting Qs..LOL

yeh definetly as they will grill u not me i wont be here

yaar am leaving -last day today.Ouchu are also leaving and so is Sara ConfusedOuch..this means the FC will be dead for a month or more.OuchConfusedCry

no till 15 i wud be here at least n then u all will be back

yaar then i will be able to meet u.Embarrassedcoz on 13 its my second last paper and on 18th its the lastBig smile so in a way i have got 4 days in between them so i will be active here.Big smile

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged

*nice color contrastEmbarrassedLOLLOL
yaar lemme say best of luck to u too.Thumbs UpHugi hope u get awesome grades (like meEmbarrassedLOL)Big smile..OMG even u do cheating?Embarrassedwhat a stupid Q every sensible person does cheating!EmbarrassedLOLLOLwat do u mean by saying tht i dont cheat tau n it isnt tht evry sensible personn do thtLOL
hey thanks for everything u mentioned in between.Embarrassedthis FC is active coz of all of us and i hope it remains foreverEmbarrassedBig smile yup we all rock

LOLu can say that tazy kiddo.LOLu will realize the importance of cheating when u will grow up.LOLjust wait and watch dude.LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

oh then we will form a group KRAZY 3.EmbarrassedLOLLOLtazy u wanna join in or u wanna stay out of the elderly faltoo discussion?LOL

no no i can jon u n make it Krazzy 4LOL

ok then...Big smilekrazzy with the K thats the way say K-R-A-Z-Z-Y..WinkLOLLOL

P.S: zarqa ur harman and priyanka's siggy is awesome!Big smileyaar u have got beautiful choice when it comes to siggies and avatars. Big smileClapEmbarrassed

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 03 June 2008 at 8:48am
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged

hey best of luck for the last one dude!Big smileand after that be active here.EmbarrassedLOL
btw guys dont u think that now ali has opened ..EmbarrassedLOLLOLi mean he used to be quite when he used to come on shows but with mahira he was like totally crazee and out!Wink

yup he has changed a lot he was not so frank earlier but on this show he was crazy i guess plz post videosCry

yea even i was thinking that.ConfusedEmbarrassedmaybe now he is used to of it so he has changed himself..ConfusedEmbarrassedhmm but one thing is sure he has gone a bit naughtyWinkLOLLOL

btw i forget to tell u guys EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhave u seen Khuda k liye?the role played in i by Fawad khan was actually offered to ali.Embarrassedbut due to dates problem he cudnt manage doing the project.OuchConfusedCryi wish he had done.Embarrassedthe movie wud have been a more hit.Big smile
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

its  a shame to my 17 yeard old life.Crythey told am just 11.AngryLOLLOLwhat abt those 6 years dude?LOLomg u '11 year old child watLOLLOL

You are a kid at heart. You never quite really grew up.Embarrassedyea true!
You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
yea am very very optimistic..life is to enjoy not to cry for.EmbarrassedBig smile hey this sentence was in mine also

Playful and fun, you bring a lighthearted attitude to every part of life.
You're a little irresponsible, but your charm makes up for it (in most cases)!OMG the bolded lin..ahem ahem.LOLLOLah you irresponsible ahem ahme is it true tau

hmm TRUE!LOLLOL ok its true

yea 11 yeard old kid..CryCrydo i really sound young guys?LOLor is it tazy's influence on me.LOLtazy will definitely kill me one day.LOLLOLLOL

nahin yaar am not irresponsible in fact am highly responsible and organized.Embarrassedi complete disagree with this.EmbarrassedConfusedbtw i was talking abt this " they make up with their charms"LOLLOLLOL
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

yea dear i know ..u wont let me have an easy time.LOLu guys arent kind AngryOuchbut one thing dont go mad posting Qs..LOL

yeh definetly as they will grill u not me i wont be here

yaar am leaving -last day today.Ouchu are also leaving and so is Sara ConfusedOuch..this means the FC will be dead for a month or more.OuchConfusedCry

Yaar, am only gone for a week or so.  BYE TAU!!! HugHug
will miss you here!
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Weekends With Mahira - UPDATE!

guest: ALI ZAFAR! Dancing

Muchos Gracias Chica! SmileSmile

Im DYING to see it. : /

Edited by Junaid<3 - 03 June 2008 at 2:13pm
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

hey Everyone!HugTAU!!
i need not explain it once more.Embarrassedbut still am doing it:Embarrassedi will be inactive from tomorrow onwards till 13th due to EXAMS AngryOuchCrywill come in between 13th and 16th and then finally after 18th i will be active like before.Embarrassed Oh man.. thats not cool because im not going to be on from 13th to 20th :(

pray for me-wish me good luck,i badly need it.EmbarrassedThumbs Uppray that i get awesome grades ,pray that i dont get caught while cheating.EmbarrassedLOLpray that some really skillful cheaters are sitting around me which arent nerds like naw and guru jee.LOL Im sure you will get Awesome Grades inshallah! haha yea good luck with your cheating too. thats always important!WinkLOLLOL

and inactive members plz be active and make this FC rocking Big smile(in my absenceCryCryOuch) Well.. 1/2 ur absence because i also have my "end of the year" finals. these 2-3 weeks are important :/

i will miss each and everything..CryCryCry.EVERTHINGCry.Cryguys enjoy (without me)CryCryCryand miss me ok.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand do pray for me.EmbarrassedSmile Well of course we'll miss you. this FC became veryy active as soon as you came! and will pray that you get awesome grades!!

love u loads ...Big smile
SmileLove u backLOLLOLHug

Tau.Smile

P.S : i will come tomorrow Embarrassedand will quote last time before exams.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed BYEE!!!

*nice color contrastEmbarrassedLOLLOL
yaar lemme say best of luck to u too.Thumbs UpHugi hope u get awesome grades (like meEmbarrassedLOL)Big smile..OMG even u do cheating?Embarrassedwhat a stupid Q every sensible person does cheating!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
hey thanks for everything u mentioned in between.Embarrassedthis FC is active coz of all of us and i hope it remains foreverEmbarrassedBig smile

haha thnx.. well i try. Big smile
thnx will work extra hard for them. i have a test in ever subject though :(:(
and true.. every sensible person doesLOLLOLLOL
Ur welcome, and yea me too. i love coming here and having to read 3-4 pgs. of "faltoo" conversations! LOLLOL

Go to top