Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 57)

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Joined: 22 July 2007
Posts: 5881

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hey Everyone!Hug hey tau
i need not explain it once more.Embarrassedbut still am doing it:Embarrassedi will be inactive from tomorrow onwards till 13th due to EXAMS AngryOuchCrywill come in between 13th and 16th and then finally after 18th i will be active like before.Embarrassedaww as i said i wont meet again may be i wud come in winter holidays so my final good bye to u

pray for me-wish me good luck,i badly need it.EmbarrassedThumbs Updefinetly my best wishes r always wid u pray that i get awesome grades ,pray that i dont get caught while cheating.EmbarrassedLOLpray that some really skillful cheaters are sitting around me which arent nerds like naw and guru jee.LOL ok will pray tht u get good grades n dont get caught whle cheating

and inactive members plz be active and make this FC rocking Big smile(in my absenceCryCryOuch) well zarqa and sara will do it wne i wont be here n till then i wud do tht

i will miss each and everything..CryCryCry.EVERTHINGCry.Cryguys enjoy (without me)CryCryCryand miss me ok.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand do pray for me.EmbarrassedSmile will miss u lotz tau

love u loads ...Big smile
Hug

Tau.Smile

P.S : i will come tomorrow Embarrassedand will quote last time before exams.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

 bye tau take care n best of luck

 

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

yaar u didnt commented on those funny pics which i posted and the siggyLOLdidnt u liked them.?Embarrassed

hey i like them but didnt commented as i ws in hurryTongue


no porblems dude.Embarrassednow go there and i will come there after u .Smile
tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Joined: 22 July 2007
Posts: 5881

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

ahem ahem i m sorry but didnt i told tht earlier

u'll be on weekends ryt?Embarrassed

nope schools wud be starting


skool will be startingAngry.Ouchwhat a lame excuse.Ouch..learn sth from meEmbarrassed ..see my exams are here and here i am increasing my no. of posts.LOL
jokes apart its no reason tazy ..u have to be active.EmbarrassedCry

well i knwo tht its silly reasson tau but   but next year is board n then no chance of coming here so i wanna leave if addictness sorry yaar but i wont comeCry

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Joined: 22 July 2007
Posts: 5881

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

yaar u didnt commented on those funny pics which i posted and the siggyLOLdidnt u liked them.?Embarrassed

hey i like them but didnt commented as i ws in hurryTongue


no porblems dude.Embarrassednow go there and i will come there after u .Smile

but now i commented thereEmbarrassed

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hey Everyone!Hug hey tau
i need not explain it once more.Embarrassedbut still am doing it:Embarrassedi will be inactive from tomorrow onwards till 13th due to EXAMS AngryOuchCrywill come in between 13th and 16th and then finally after 18th i will be active like before.Embarrassedaww as i said i wont meet again may be i wud come in winter holidays so my final good bye to u

pray for me-wish me good luck,i badly need it.EmbarrassedThumbs Updefinetly my best wishes r always wid u pray that i get awesome grades ,pray that i dont get caught while cheating.EmbarrassedLOLpray that some really skillful cheaters are sitting around me which arent nerds like naw and guru jee.LOL ok will pray tht u get good grades n dont get caught whle cheating

and inactive members plz be active and make this FC rocking Big smile(in my absenceCryCryOuch) well zarqa and sara will do it wne i wont be here n till then i wud do tht

i will miss each and everything..CryCryCry.EVERTHINGCry.Cryguys enjoy (without me)CryCryCryand miss me ok.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand do pray for me.EmbarrassedSmile will miss u lotz tau

love u loads ...Big smile
Hug

Tau.Smile

P.S : i will come tomorrow Embarrassedand will quote last time before exams.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

 bye tau take care n best of luck

 


thanks  alot for the wishes tazy.Embarrassedi will miss u all and this FC which has been running like crazy for the past few days.LOLLOLEmbarrassed

OMG u will come in winter holidays ?are u mad or what ?u cant do this to us!Cryyaar u got to be active.OuchEmbarrassed
* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

ahem ahem i m sorry but didnt i told tht earlier

u'll be on weekends ryt?Embarrassed

nope schools wud be starting


skool will be startingAngry.Ouchwhat a lame excuse.Ouch..learn sth from meEmbarrassed ..see my exams are here and here i am increasing my no. of posts.LOL
jokes apart its no reason tazy ..u have to be active.EmbarrassedCry

well i knwo tht its silly reasson tau but   but next year is board n then no chance of coming here so i wanna leave if addictness sorry yaar but i wont comeCry


yaar even i am giving my board exams right now.OuchConfusedthis means u will be leaving permanently?OuchConfused
tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Joined: 22 July 2007
Posts: 5881

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *


thanks  alot for the wishes tazy.Embarrassedi will miss u all and this FC which has been running like crazy for the past few days.LOLLOLEmbarrassed

OMG u will come in winter holidays ?are u mad or what ?u cant do this to us!Cryyaar u got to be active.OuchEmbarrassed

u r welcome

 i m really sorry yaar but i cant come  i will just pm u my yahoo id as will keep checking it n pms

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

yaar u didnt commented on those funny pics which i posted and the siggyLOLdidnt u liked them.?Embarrassed

hey i like them but didnt commented as i ws in hurryTongue


no porblems dude.Embarrassednow go there and i will come there after u .Smile

but now i commented thereEmbarrassed


will check it now..EmbarrassedSmileyaar dont know what will happen to bil's FC when u will leave too coz nadia will be inactive too coz of exams.OuchCryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MODS plss close

Author: karansprincess   Replies: 6   Views: 823

karansprincess 6 823 26 October 2009 at 4:19am by hedwig_fawkes
mods please close this topic

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 6   Views: 798

OGX2010 6 798 13 July 2009 at 8:01pm by OGX2010
Mods, plz close this topic

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 0   Views: 607

SecretKhabri420 0 607 28 January 2009 at 10:52am by SecretKhabri420
mods plz close this topic

Author: Jessuu   Replies: 1   Views: 745

Jessuu 1 745 22 January 2009 at 7:41pm by Jessuu
Mods, plz close this topic!........

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 0   Views: 633

SecretKhabri420 0 633 20 December 2008 at 10:04am by SecretKhabri420

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index