Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 56)

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by Junaid<3

hha soo sorry Tazy, look a couple posts up LOL but hey they invited me first. next time you gotta be a little quicker Tongue

WooooooooooooooooohoooooooDancing  - welcome sara!Big smileLOL

hahaahah very funnyAngryLOLLOLbtwe dis emoticon is damn funnyDancing

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Oh by the way Tazy.. thnx for using my other Rahul sigg. im deff going to make more soon and ill let you know.
(sorry i know that was a but off topic but i just had to say it) :)

hey even i wanted to say this uits damn good siggi i loved it n plz inform wenevr u make any rahul or junaid siggi

btw dont make consecutive posts or we 'll get a  warning Tongue

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hey are u talking abt weekends with mahira.Smilehe came yesterday as a guest and man he was damn funny.LOLLOLLOLan girl of UK called and handed the phone to her mom and ali was like " what if they ask for proposal"LOL

yeh thats wat i was talking about!EmbarrassedLOL

did u get the bit wen he expalined about his shirt!LOL----- it was for ppl LIKE TAZY!WinkLOL - coz tazy doesnt like actresses!LOL

ROFLOMG! that was soooo funny wen he said "rishta na mangley" LOL ---- but he said he will be going to Manchester - but that again is in England!Angry..really hope he comes to Scotland!

no no i just watched that rishta thing.EmbarrassedLOL.after that and my bro took the remote and started watching IPL matches.Deadand before taht i was watching sth else.LOLacha tell what was meant for pp like tazy?WinkLOLLOL
tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged

hey are u talking abt weekends with mahira.Smilehe came yesterday as a guest and man he was damn funny.LOLLOLLOLan girl of UK called and handed the phone to her mom and ali was like " what if they ask for proposal"LOL

yeh thats wat i was talking about!EmbarrassedLOL

did u get the bit wen he expalined about his shirt!LOL----- it was for ppl LIKE TAZY!WinkLOL - coz tazy doesnt like actresses!LOL

ROFLOMG! that was soooo funny wen he said "rishta na mangley" LOL ---- but he said he will be going to Manchester - but that again is in England!Angry..really hope he comes to Scotland!

no no i just watched that rishta thing.EmbarrassedLOL.after that and my bro took the remote and started watching IPL matches.Deadand before taht i was watching sth else.LOLacha tell what was meant for pp like tazy?WinkLOLLOL

yeh please tell it to me also as even i missed it

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hey Everyone!Hug
i need not explain it once more.Embarrassedbut still am doing it:Embarrassedi will be inactive from tomorrow onwards till 13th due to EXAMS AngryOuchCrywill come in between 13th and 16th and then finally after 18th i will be active like before.Embarrassed

pray for me-wish me good luck,i badly need it.EmbarrassedThumbs Uppray that i get awesome grades ,pray that i dont get caught while cheating.EmbarrassedLOLpray that some really skillful cheaters are sitting around me which arent nerds like naw and guru jee.LOL

and inactive members plz be active and make this FC rocking Big smile(in my absenceCryCryOuch)

i will miss each and everything..CryCryCry.EVERTHINGCry.Cryguys enjoy (without me)CryCryCryand miss me ok.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand do pray for me.EmbarrassedSmile

love u loads ...Big smile
Hug

Tau.Smile

P.S : i will come tomorrow Embarrassedand will quote last time before exams.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged

oh well its 3 21 pm here infact 4 21.AngryOuchthe clock have been moved one hr ahead of the original timings.Cryits hell iirtating.CryCry

awww i hate wen that happens i always 4get to change my clocks!Angry

well i have already done that .Embarrassedu know coz of EXAMS what if i get late some day.LOLanyways zarqa plz give me the user name of tessa aka tasha i will request her sth.EmbarrassedSmile
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

ahem ahem i m sorry but didnt i told tht earlier

u'll be on weekends ryt?Embarrassed

nope schools wud be starting

skool will be startingAngry.Ouchwhat a lame excuse.Ouch..learn sth from meEmbarrassed ..see my exams are here and here i am increasing my no. of posts.LOL
jokes apart its no reason tazy ..u have to be active.EmbarrassedCry
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by janu_srk

hi count me innnnnnnnnnn

hi akansha welcome to the fcEmbarrassed

hi akansha.Big smilewelcome to this FC!Big smile
hope u have a great time here .Tonguebtw am Momna aka Tau.Smile

Go to top